Chapter 16- Is it Love?

Romance in High School

SEUNGRI'S POV:

"Hey look GD a button!" I pointed to this weird stand with a button and a note attached. 

"Read the note first before pressing babo." He scolded me while I just pouted and looked away.

"Don't you want to know what the note writes?" GD asked while opening the note.

I peered over his shoulder as he read it. 

"Dear students,

Congratulations on finishing the treasure hunt! Please feel free to keep those treasure yeah? 

Press the button and an alarm will ring to certify that you've finished the treasure hunt! So hurry up and press the button~

While waiting for the rest of the groups to finish, please feel free to have a picnic with the snacks I put in your bag~ Have fun!

Hope you enjoyed the game! 

Mr Yang"

Without asking I immediately slammed my hand onto the button, and a screen came out. 

"GD arh it asks for our group name!" I told him.

"Go get the girls here so we can discuss our group name!" GD ordered me. 

"Okie~" I showed an okie sign with my fingers before running off to search for them.

CL'S POV:

"CL's in love~ CL's in loveeee~~~" Dara sang while she skipped around me.

I glared at her, my cheeks still red from blushing. 

Suddenly, we heard the leaves rustle before Seungri appeared.

I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that now Dara would stop teasing me.

"What's wrong with CL? Is she okay? Why is her face so red?" Seungri asked, genuinely concerned.

"Nothing's wrong, she's perfectly fine~" Dara replied Seungri while grinning at me.

"Why are you here? Where's GD?" I asked, trying to divert the topic.

"Oh come with me!" Seungri told us while pulling my hand with Dara skipping happily behind us.

My heart skipped a beat when he held onto my hand. 

This is impossible. Why, of all guys, do I have to like him? WHY? WHY HIM? He's such a womanizer. Of all people, him? Wow great choice CL. I told myself mentally. 

I shook my head as I scolded myself, before realising that Seungri had stopped.

He bent down to pick up a white rose, and then he stood up.

"For you, my lady~" He offered me the rose, as I blushed. 

"Thank you jagiya." I curtsied as a reply. 

How I wish that the dare will never end. 

SEUNGRI'S POV:

What's wrong with me? 

Why am I so concerned for CL all of a sudden?

Why did I even offer the rose to her? 

Please don't tell me I'm falling in love with her! I mean, anyone but her!

But she does have the curves and that cute smile~~ And well she's cute when she blushes and stuff~ 

OMG LEE SEUNGRI DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF YOU'RE FALLING FOR CL! 

THE BADDEST FEMALE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? 

Actually part of me doesn't want the dare to end, and part of me wants it to end quickly so I know her true feelings towards me. 

I mean, this could all be a pretense! 

"Where's GD?" Dara asked me, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Oh follow me!" I smiled at her before hooking CL's arm on mine, pulling her to walk beside me.

I swear I saw her blush again. God she's so cute when she does that. 

"Jiyong-ie! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Did Seungri do anything weird to you?" Dara blurted out when she saw GD sitting on the floor clutching at his ankle and massaging it.

"I'm fine baby girl! Don't worry!" GD smiled back at her and I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy.

Why can't that be me and CL? We would be sooooo much sweeter. Like seriously. 

"Omo! What's this!" Dara exclaimed when GD slipped the ring onto Dara's finger.

"Now you're bound to me kekeke!" GD grinned at Dara, showing her the other one.

"Thank you so much Jiyong-ie! Saranghae!" Dara kissed GD on his cheeks while GD's smile stretched from ear to ear.

"Why not on the lips, babe?" GD teased Dara as Dara blushed.

I could see CL from the corner of my eye, looking so contented with her successful ship since year 1. 

I took out the couple rings from my pocket and decided to slip it onto CL's finger as well.

Once GD and Dara saw it, they just nudged each other and gave a slight smirk.

Guess GD got it right, CL is my future girlfriend <3

"Woah! Kamsahamnida Seungri-ah!" CL exclaimed happily when she saw the ring.

Once I saw that face of happiness, my spirits got lifted as well. Guess she really does have an effect on me yeah? 

"Anyway what are we here for?" CL asked with those big cat-like eyes of hers looking straight into my panda eyes.

"We needed a team name so I decided to make that panda to get you guys so we can discuss haha!" GD replied CL.

Once GD said 'panda', everyone burst out into laughter because it's true that I look like a panda because of my eyes. 

"I KNOW! #teamcouples!" I exclaimed.

"Nahhhh it sounds weird and it's only me and Jiyong-ie that's a couple you guys aren't..." Dara rejected my idea. 

"Hmmm I KNOW! What about #teamcuties?" CL suggested.

"Because well the cutest people in our class are in our team. Seungri is the cutest guy I know in terms of looks and Dara is the cutest girl I know in terms of personality!" She explained.

When I heard her say that I look cute I immediately grinned.

"Hey my Jiyong-ie here is cute too okay. Not just Seungri." Dara pouted, defending GD.

"And CL, you are cute too!" I nudged her slightly while she blushed again.

"Okay then #teamcuties it shall be!" GD said as he keyed our team name in. 

Shortly after we could hear the alarm ring, signalling the end of our team's treasure hunt.

"Time to eat! YUM YUM!" Dara rubbed her hands in glee as she set out the picnic mat that Mr Yang provided us with.

"SIT!" Dara ordered GD, pulling him down to sit beside her.

"What food did Mr Yang give us?" I asked as I rubbed my hands in glee.

"Hmm let's see. Fruits! Mm yummy and erm wow sandwiches!" CL said, rummaging through the bags.

"I love sandwiches woots!" Dara commented while me and GD stared at them munching on their sandwiches and fruits.

"EAT GD!" Dara ordered GD again while shoving a sandwich into his mouth.

"Mm bossy bossy Dara." GD teased Dara while pinching her nose. 

Me and CL just laughed at the side of them while she accidentally bumped her head onto mine.

"Sorry!" CL apologised sincerely unlike the last few times while I shot her one of my most charming smiles.

"It's okay haha! Come now eat, jagiya!" I said, feeding her some fruits.

She smiled as she accepted my food, giving me another mouthful of food in return.

We then started to feed each other like how GD and Dara fed each other during breakfast while their jaws almost touched the ground.

"Are you two...." GD asked, mouth agape.

"DATING?!?" Dara said, hand over .

"It's the dare lah you babos." CL shot them a glare, staring at Dara all the way.

"Okay okay fine!" Both of them said at the same time, arms held up in surrender.

"Okay good haha NOW EATTTT!" CL said, shoving the food into .

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello fellow subscribers and viewers! <3

I really apologise for going back on my word of weekly updates, but I am trying my best with the heavy load of schoolwork! >< 

Anyways~~~ 

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BOMMIE! ^^ <3 We as blackjacks will love you forever no matter what happens~~~ stay happy~~ <3