Tiffany's revenge

Dating

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" I heard Tiffany calling someone as she ran towards a male figure who just entered the room where we are. As I watched her back, her dark hair flew beautifully in every step she made. What happened next made me sigh.

 

She was on her toes as she hugged the man that she approached. I saw that man returning the hug as they greeted each other. I was fuming in jealousy. Well, what can I do? Her revenge, to make me jealous, is still ongoing.

 

Exactly a week ago, I was banned to kiss her. She also teased me for the past week, saying that she's going to make me jealous a million times more than the way I did to her. Clap, clap, clap. She won as I am purely engulfed with jealousy. She even talked about other guys, saying how close she is to them. EXO's Sehun, DBSK's Yunho, Super Junior's Lee Donghae, SHINee's Key, to name a few. The way she talks about those guys, I feel so little. Hearing her stories about them made me realize that I am just a normal guy.

 

One more week, and the punishment is lifted. Cheer up, that's all I can say to myself.

 

The hug broke, much to my relief. Then I saw three girls approaching Tiffany and the guy she is with. It was Seohyun, SISTAR's Bora and Soyu. They talked in group, completely leaving me out. Strangely, I feel that I don't belong. Right, I'm not an 'idol' in the first place.

 

They kept on talking with each other happily, as if they met after a long time. Seeing the face of the only guy in the group, I somehow found it familiar. I sighed as I recognized him. He is Choi Siwon, a member of Super Junior. Damn it, I am sure that Tiffany is going to tease me later.

 

I can only lower my head as I put on my hoodie. Then, I saw Seohyun, approaching me. She might have felt how awkward and left out I am.

 

"Chingu!" She called out.

 

"Hey," I greeted back. "Done with the rehearsal?"

 

"Yep," She answered. "The show will start in twenty minutes."

 

I nodded as I examined her hanbok costume. She's so pretty with her costume for her musical.

 

"I heard you have kissing scene?" I asked her.

 

She then nodded shyly, making me to giggle lightly, "So how is it? How's musical? Is it fun?"

 

"Yeah," She nodded. "It's a new experience for me. Glad you came tonight."

 

"Anything for you, Chingu~"

 

"Right! I should go to the backstage now," She turned back to face her unnies, "Unnies and Siwon oppa~ I'll go first. I have to prepare now on the backstage. See you later and enjoy the show~"

 

She then ran off the waiting room after receiving a response to what she said. I sighed, I'm left out once again. Well, it wasn't long as Siwon approached me, much to my surprise.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo," He greeted me with an extended hand. "I'm Choi Siwon."

 

"Ah, ne..." I carefully took the handshake. "I'm Kim Kijoon."

 

Then, Tiffany, Bora, and Soyu appeared behind him. Seeing the face of the members of SISTAR, I can say that they are somehow curious on my identity. Well, Bora already saw me earlier as she took a picture with Tiffany and Seohyun but, Tiffany wasn't able to introduce me.

 

"Your boyfriend?" Siwon suddenly asked as he turned to Tiffany.

 

"Yeeeeee~" Bora and Soyu teased, making me somehow proud. I felt like, I want to say the truth. That I am Tiffany's boyfriend.

 

But, that can't be the case.

 

"A-aniya..." Tiffany smiled as she denied the cute accusation. "He's a friend."

 

A friend. That's how I am in the eyes of others. Only the SNSD members know about Tiffany's relationship with me.

 

I smiled bitterly, "Yes, I'm a friend of Tiffany and Seohyun..."

 

After introducing myself as a friend, Bora and Soyu followed suit as they introduced themselves to me. Then, we also left the waiting room to go to our seats since the show will start in any minute.

 

I sighed as I took my seat. I was about to sit beside Tiffany but this Siwon guy suddenly squished himself through and sat beside Tiffany. Then, I saw the latter, smirking at me. She might have noticed my heavy sigh. I glared back at her as I bitterly adjusted my seat beside Siwon.

 

Through the corner of my right eye, I saw Tiffany hugging Siwon's arm. Argh, she's giving me the same treatment that I gave to her.

 

Throughout the musical, I wasn't able to fix my attention to it since Tiffany kept doing things that made me jealous. She constantly gave me playful smirks as she kept on whispering something on Siwon's right ear. And her arm didn't leave Siwon's for the whole time.

 

Before the musical showed its final scene, I stood up and left the venue. I can't take it anymore. I was fuming in anger. I might even punch a random guy if this keeps up. Which, of course, I don't want to happen.

 

With my hands stuck on my hoodie, I arrived at the parking lot. I sighed as I leaned against at the bumper of a random car, calming myself in the process. I didn't know how many minutes passed as I kept my eyes closed. My meditation soon came to an end as I heard my phone ringing. I saw the caller's ID and took the call. It's Seohyun.

 

"Hey?"

 

"Chingu~ where are you?"

 

"I'm at the parking lot," I answered her. "Should I drive you home?"

 

"We're not going home yet," She said. "Let's have dinner together. With Tiffany unnie and Siwon oppa."

 

"Is that so? How about Bora and Soyu?"

 

"They already left," She answered.

 

"I'll wait for you here then..."

 

Few minutes passed after I ended the call, I heard Seohyun calling me out.

 

"Let's go~" She said cheerfully as she nudged me.

 

As I turned to face her, I saw Tiffany walking beside Siwon. Our eyes met as I wore my poker face. I don't want her to see me in a jealous state. But I guess she knows what I really feel inside as she playfully smirked at me and then winked. Ugh, how can I get mad at her. Just looking at her face, her bare face to be exact, makes me smile.

 

I felt more jealous as I watched them enter Siwon's car. Just looking at Siwon's car, a sparkling black Audi R8, makes me insecure. Out of the blue, I somehow wondered. Does Tiffany deserve a guy like me? I mean, she's surrounded by these rich, famous, handsome guys who are way beyond me. Sigh, reality is really a sad truth.

 

"Yah~" I felt a nudge at my left. "Aren't you getting inside the car?" Seohyun asked as she pointed at a white sedan.

 

I nodded in response and entered the car. Soon, after following the car of Siwon for around twenty minutes, we ended up at a restaurant. At the first glance, I can say that this is not just a normal restaurant. It's a restaurant for rich people. Not for people like me.

 

Luxury. Luxury, everywhere. That's all I can say as I sat uncomfortably on my seat while scanning the interior of the restaurant. I'm seated beside Seohyun while Tiffany is in front of me. Of course, the mighty Siwon is seated beside Tiffany.

 

We ate steak. Of course, steak is a must when you're talking about high class restaurant. I don't really care about the food since all my attention was focused on Tiffany. She is, of course, making me more jealous. She was fed by Siwon a numerous times as I try to pierce my glare to her.

 

I had enough of this. For the past week, I constantly received countless teasing from her. Just like what happened when they attended the Seoul Music Awards. She was dressed in a black mini dress while her lips was colored in a y red. Before she got inside the car that will drop the whole SNSD members in the red carpet, she approached me. Our bodies were pressed into each other while we were drowned in our stare. That time, I didn't care about her punishment as I leaned closer to kiss her. I can't help it. Her lipstick was shouting 'kiss me'. But I wasn't able to kiss her as I was blocked by her index finger. She giggled, leaning closer to me. She was about to give me a kiss on the cheeks but she suddenly stopped. Leaving me with a flying kiss before she entered the vehicle.

 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I felt a pat on my hand. Seohyun might have noticed how hard I am clenching the knife. I loosen my grip on the knife as she mouthed me something, asking if I'm okay.

 

I nodded lightly in response.

 

I was greeted back by a sight of Tiffany feeding Siwon after I broke my stare at Seohyun. Tiffany's right. She's really going to get me jealous a million times more than what I did to her.

 

Finally, the dinner that I hate the most in my entire life ended. After getting more of a sight of Tiffany feeding Siwon some ice cream for dessert, I can finally relax. Siwon already left, leaving me with Seohyun and Tiffany.

 

We were now inside the car as Tiffany is the one who is driving. Since the start of musical, I haven't talk to Tiffany.

 

"Ehm," Seohyun, who was seated in the backseat, cleared . "Is everything okay?" She asked as she might have noticed me acting strange.

 

I heaved up a sigh as I rested my right elbow beside the car's window. Then, my face landed on my right fist as I stared blankly outside the city of Seoul.

 

"Chingu?" Asked Seohyun.

 

"Unnie?" She asked again.

 

"Did you two fought?" Once again, she asked.

 

"Nope~" Tiffany answered. "Kijoon is just jealous~" She teased.

 

"What do you mean Unnie?"

 

"It's a long story, Seobaby. Kekeke" She giggled, not caring to what I'm feeling right now.

 

I sighed again, gaping into nothing.

 

"Siwon oppa is cool, right?" Tiffany suddenly said, "He even treated us at a high class restaurant."

 

Here we go. She's going to make me jealous again.

 

"Right..." Seohyun nodded as she agreed.

 

"He's also handsome~" Tiffany said as I closed my eyes, not wanting to hear anymore compliments that she's going to blabber about Siwon.

 

She continued to blabber on. Saying more things about Siwon. On how great he is, how good does he treat her, and some more things that I do not give a .

 

I was really fuming in anger. And this time, I can't contain it anymore.

 

"OKAY, I GOT IT!" I suddenly exploded. I took a deep breath as I saw the two girls a little bit shocked.

 

"I'M SO SORRY THAT I CAN'T TAKE YOU TO A RESTAURANT LIKE THAT!"

 

"I'M SO SORRY THAT I DON'T HAVE A CAR!"

 

"I'M SO SORRY THAT I DON'T HAVE A FACE LIKE HIM!"

 

"I'M SO SORRY THAT HE'S WAY BETTER THAN ME!"

 

"I'M SO SORRY THAT HE'S WAY COOLER THAN ME!"

 

I felt the car stopping as I panted in frustration. As I look around, I saw how surprised Seohyun was. Tiffany, on the other hand was staring blankly at me. She might have been surprised too. Well, I'm also surprised on what I did. Never did I imagined that I will yell in front of Tiffany.

 

I took a deep breath before I got off the car. I slammed the door in frustration as I didn't just felt jealous, I just felt so little that time. Hearing how Tiffany compares me to those guys, I really am a nobody. Without looking back, I continued to walk as I ended up at my studio apartment.

 

Everything is spinning and blurred as I ended up at my bed after drowning myself with four bottles of soju. I sighed, regretting my actions earlier.

 

"How can I shout at her..." I mumbled with regret.

 

Yelling at Tiffany is the thing that I didn't even imagine that I will do. Yet, I did it earlier.

 

"Ugh... I'm such a ing !" I cursed myself, slapping my head in the process.

 

"You ! !" I continue to hit myself.

 

Soon, the slap became punches as I balled my fists. I randomly hit myself anywhere in my body as I continue to curse myself, regretting everything I did.

 

"! ! !"

 

Then, I was knocked out as I took a hard punch at my right cheek. My head spinning as the back part of it landed straight on my pillow. Ugh, my jaw is screaming in pain. But I do deserve this. How can I yell at Tiffany? It was my fault from the start. If I didn't just made her jealous then this wouldn't have happened.

 

My eyelids are getting heavier. An effect of the alcoholic drinks, I guess. Or was it my punch is just too strong?

 

I closed my eyes as I shifted my body on the bed. Lying flat on my stomach as I buried my face on the pillow. Then, I heard the door of my apartment being opened. I didn't care though as I assumed that the sound came from the next unit beside mine.

 

My single bed creaked up as I felt someone lying beside me. I don't have to turn my face to confirm who it was because just through her scent, I can already identify her.

 

I felt her arms, snaking on my waist, asking me to turn and face her. I obeyed as I turned my face to my left. There she was smiling at me as she cupped my cheeks.

 

"Are you mad?" She asked carefully.

 

"I'm sorry, Tiffany..." Feeling guilty, I apologized as I broke my stare at her. "I shouldn't have yelled at you..."

 

She shook her head, "No no baby... I'm sorry. I should have stopped talking about those things..." Her thumb running through my cheeks.

 

I took a deep breath as I also cupped her face, "I'm really sorry..."

 

This time, Tiffany nodded lightly. She then leaned closer to me and stared at me for a while. We were both lying on our side as our forehead came into contact. Her arms, wrapped in my waist. Our hot breath, running through each other's skin.

 

I felt warm.

 

I felt loved.

 

I also hugged her, wrapping my arms on her.

 

I saw her closing her eyes. She might have been sleepy. It was a long day after all and It was already close to four o'clock in the morning.

 

Gently, I ran my thumb on her milky smooth cheeks, admiring her beauty that that was lit perfectly by the moon.

 

"Do I really deserve you?..."

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Appreciate all the subs, comments, and upvotes!

Thanks! Hope you liked it!

2/2/14