Flustered

Dating

 

 

 

 

 

"Hurry," I heard Tiffany commanding me, "Ppali~"

 

I my back to see her. She is sitting on the floor and holding Prince, who is standing proudly. I smiled on the sight, "Kyeopta..."

 

"Take a picture of us," Tiffany commanded again.

 

"Okay," I said and obliged. I level up myself to them as I took my phone in my pocket. After browsing to the camera, I started a countdown.

 

"One, two, three..." I took the picture while TIffany seems like pouting while kissing Prince. For the latter, he stood up and stared at the camera like a professional.

 

"One more," Tiffany commanded once again.

 

I just nodded on her instruction as I started a countdown once again, "One, two, three..."

 

Compared to the first picture, Tiffany is smiling while kissing Prince. The adorable Prince, on the other hand is sticking out his tongue.

 

"Here you go," I said as I handed my phone to Tiffany.

 

"Let's see..." She stood up quickly and took the phone to me, "What do you want for dinner?" She asked me while she was checking the pictures.

 

"Hmm... anything will do," I smiled as I took Prince from the floor.

 

"Give me thirty minutes," She smiled at me in response and ran to the kitchen.

 

Without anything to do, I went and sat on the couch. As I kept on patting Prince, I turned to my right. I can clearly see the back view of Tiffany. She seems serious on cooking and kind of... y. Yes, y and hot. I bit my lower lip on my byunness. But what can I do? I can't help it. Her loose shirt that makes her milky white shoulders exposed on my and innocent eyes is just too much for me. Especially that black strap. Oh my, that black strap. That root of evilness.

 

I looked away, trying to stop my byun side. I focused on Prince, who is resting on my lap. He yawned, it seems like he's sleepy. I continued to pat him, sending him off to his dreamland. I dazed, thinking of something. It has been a few days after the trip on the beach. Since then, Tiffany and I were back to normal. And I mean back to normal. Normal.

 

Yeah, we both stated how much we missed and love each other. But we haven't been back together officially. Tiffany seemed like she was avoiding the topic on purpose whenever I try to bring it up. Saying that what's important is we are here for each other. Of course, that's what I want. But, it seems like I was back on being a friend to her. I wanted to be more. I wanted us to be back together again. Officially.

 

Does she want to play it safe? Not wanting to engage in a relationship with me so that no such news will be reported? Maybe.

 

Does she want me to just become a friend to her? Maybe.

 

But she said that she loves me. Ugh, I don't get her. I don't understand.

 

That's why I decided to gather up my courage so that I can ask her. To ask her firmly on our current state. On what does she wants to happen between us. On what are we right now.

 

I stood up on my seat carefully, not wanting to wake up the sleeping prince on my arms. I lay him down on the couch slowly and I went to the kitchen. Slowly, I arrived at the kitchen. Tiffany is so busy cooking that she's totally oblivious of my presence. I leaned against on the refrigerator as I fixed my gaze on her.

 

Her bun hair that exposes her neck. And once again that black strap. Ugh, I have to do something about that. I carefully walk beside her as she is cutting something on the chopping board. I wanted to kiss her on the cheeks but, I somehow hesitated. Instead, I just pulled her loose shirt on her left up to her neck to cover her exposed skin.

 

"You're too y," I whispered on her right ear.

 

She her right, our face centimeters apart, "I know," She winked at me seductively and returned her focus on the dish she was cooking.

 

I gulped hard on her actions. My ears are starting to get red, "You meanie..." I mumbled under my breath.

 

"What do you mean?" She asked me, not breaking her attention on the dish she is cooking.

 

"Nothing," I responded, "Anyway, what's cooking, Chef Hwang?" I asked as I stood behind her. I gave her a back hug, enveloping her tiny waist on my arms.

 

"Your favorite," She answered, not flinching on her position, "Kimchi stew."

 

"And how is that my favorite?" I asked once again as I observed her meticulous hands cutting something.

 

"You said that it was the first dish you tried here," She her right to look at me, "Didn't you?"

 

"You remember that?"

 

"Of course, silly," She smiled at me, "How can I forget?"

 

"That's not my favorite food though," I shook my head lightly.

 

She frowned, asking me what's my favorite food then.

 

"Strawberries," I grinned, "Especially strawberry jam..."

 

Tiffany giggled, "Really?"

 

"Really..."

 

"Then," She smiled, "Here you go," She leaned her head closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

 

Then, she returned back on cooking after giving me a wink.

 

"Strawberries are really my favorite..." I mumbled. She giggled.

 

This is why I'm confused. She acts so lovely towards me but acts cold sometimes. Just like what happened yesterday. After spending the day with her, I was about to send her here, her condominium, but she said that I don't have to. I guess she doesn't want have any pictures of us taken. I don't know, maybe. And that day, we also argued about something small. About what road to take when we were driving around the city. Ugh, I'm going crazy.

 

As I almost fell asleep while hugging her, the doorbell rang.

 

"Oppa, get the door please?" Tiffany patted my arm, waking me up on my thoughts.

 

"Oppa?" I asked her as my heart fluttered, "Really Tiffany? Oppa?"

 

"Yup~ Don't you like it?" She grinned, "Oppa~"

 

I giggled as I removed my arms on her waist, "I love it," I rubbed my nape as I felt shy.

 

"Get the door please?"

 

"Right..." I nodded and ran quickly to the small monitor which shows the face of the visitor.

 

I pushed a button on the monitor, revealing a goddess behind it, "Who is it?" I asked playfully even though I already know her.

 

"Yoona im-ni-dang~" I heard her aegyo through the speaker, making me giggle on her cuteness.

 

I ran fast to the door to open it. I quickly fixed my fair before I opened the door that revealed Yoona, "Hey Yoona!" I waved on her like a fanboy would.

 

"Annyeong Joon-ah~" She waved back at me.

 

Then suddenly, a figure of a man came behind her. It was Lee Seunggi.

 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, hyung..." I bowed my respect to him since he's older than me, "Have you been well?"

 

"Oh, I'm good," He nodded in response, "How about you, Kijoon-ah?"

 

"Me too, hyung," I also nodded in response, "Let's go inside first..." I said and held the door for the couple.

 

A minute later, Yoona and Seunggi were now inside and sitting on the couch. As for me, I rushed back to the kitchen to help Tiffany so that she can finish faster.

 

"Let your oppa help you~" I whispered to her and winked, making her to giggle in response.

 

"Go talk to them, I'll finish this up," I said as I took the utensils on her hand.

 

"Are you sure?" She asked.

 

"Yep," I nodded in response, "Go on, they might be bored now."

 

She then went to the living area and joined Yoona and Seunggi. As for me, here I am, cooking. It was actually planned to have a dinner with the couple. Well, actually, it was originally planned to have all the members for tonight. But Taeyeon and Sunny were spending some time with their family. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon? Busy dating. As for Seohyun, she's also busy with her musical. Jessica and Yuri... well, you know, YulSic. I was actually surprised that Yoona is the only one who can make it for tonight. Especially since she have an ongoing drama.

 

Anyway, after pondering into some thoughts, the food is done. I kept the stew on fire to keep it hot as I set the table. Bowls filled with rice, chopsticks, spoons, forks, glass, side dishes, all check. I called them up, stating that we can eat now as I carried the pot filled with stew on the table.

 

An hour filled with laughter and small talks as we made our belly full passed quickly. I can feel the cool night breeze on my skin as I looked up on the dark sky. I'm currently on the veranda of Tiffany's condominium. Ah, Yoona's also with me as we shared a beer. Meanwhile, Seunggi and Tiffany are on the kitchen, doing the dishes after losing a game we played earlier. I wanted to become a dark night for Tiffany but Yoona insisted that we should follow the game's rules. She's a one tough girl.

 

"So... what's up?" I asked Yoona, trying to break the awkward silence, "I mean... You and Seunggi-hyung..."

 

"We're doing fine," Yoona smiled and nodded, "How about unnie and you?"

 

"Me?" I asked, "Well..." I mumbled, answering my own question.

 

"Well?"

 

"I'm confused, Yoona," I confessed, "I can't understand what's going on between us."

 

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoona.

 

"You know that we broke up, right?" I asked even though I know that she knew.

 

"Yeah," Yoona nodded, "And you got back together again, right?"

 

"That's what supposed to happen but..."

 

"But?" She asked, wanting me to continue.

 

"She's avoiding the topic of our current relationship whenever I try to bring it up..." I answered, "I guess she's still hesitating to be in a relationship with me again..."

 

"But the two of you were so sweet earlier," Yoona said, confused, "No?"

 

"That's what makes me confused," I answered, "She acts lovely then cold then lovely again. And it seems like she doesn't want us to become official once again. You know, that she's my girlfriend or boyfriend thing."

 

Yoona nodded as she seems to understand the situation, "So what are you going to do?"

 

"I guess I have to ask her," I answered, "That's only thing I can do."

 

Yoona nodded, "Hey..." She then smiled sheepishly, "I have a plan ..."

 

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused on what she's talking about.

 

"Let's make unnie jealous," She answered, "Game?"

 

I gulped on her answer. Jealous Fany is equal to HellFany. Remembering what she did to me last year when she found out that Jessica and I spent an 'ice cream date', it makes me shiver. It wasn't really a date since we bumped into each other coincidentally that day, I do swear. Anyway, back to Yoona's plan, I smiled sheepishly.

 

"Should we?"

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Appreciate all the subs, upvotes, and comments!

Thanks! Hope you liked it!

Next chapter: Yoona's plan!

1/26/14