Yoona's plan

Dating

 

 

 

 

 

I walked my way towards the couch as I held a plate full of strawberries. Carefully, I placed it on the small table in front of the sofa as I sat between Tiffany and Yoona on the couch. I cleared my throat as I brushed my hands on my pants. Seating in between these two goddess is once in a blue moon for me.

 

I first turned to my right, my eyes gazing to the woman whom I love. Tiffany is so engross in the movie that that is playing on the television. I then watched her picking up a strawberry and eating it without breaking her stare on the television.

 

Then, onto my left is another woman who I love. But, in other way, of course. More of like a brotherly love. Our eyes met as she smiled sheepishly to me. She then nudged me lightly as she wiggled a brow, indicating that we have to start her plan.

 

Right, I almost forgot about that. Her plan to make Tiffany jealous. And hopefully, she'll open up to me. On our current relationship. On what kind of relationship do we have.

 

Fortunately, Seunggi hyung is nowhere to be found inside Tiffany's condominium unit. He left a couple of minutes ago, saying that he has to attend a meeting for a potential upcoming drama. Well, good for me and Yoona as we don't have to worry about him on making Tiffany jealous.

 

I felt another nudge to my left, Yoona was pointing at the strawberries with her lips. She then mouthed to feed her. I smiled as I shook my head lightly. Her plan is going to start.

 

I cleared my throat intentionally, loud enough to grab Tiffany's attention. Then, I took the fork on the plate as I used it to get a strawberry. Slowly, I leaned my hand closer to Yoona.

 

"Want some?" I started to act as I held the fruit closer to Yoona.

 

"Eung~" She replied cutely as she ate the fruit that I am offering to her.

 

I smiled at her as I watched Tiffany on the corner of my eyes. She was looking at us with a blank stare for a second before returning her attention back to the movie. Yoona also seemed to notice Tiffany as we both smirked.

 

I cleared my throat once again after returning the fork back to the plate, acting like I did nothing. As I rested my back to the couch, Tiffany suddenly spoke.

 

"Feed me t---"

 

She wasn't able to finish what she's going to say as Yoona suddenly interfered with her infamous baby voice.

 

"How about Joonie?~ Do you want some?~"

 

She quickly offered me a strawberry that that was placed between her index finger and thumb. I can only smile awkwardly as I can feel Tiffany's stare.

 

Nevertheless, I have to follow Yoona's plan. I carefully took the strawberry between my lips. Yoona smiled at me lovingly before returning her back onto the couch. I almost choke up as I made an eye contact with Tiffany. She's giving me this cold deathly stare as I continue to munch the fruit.

 

I ignored her, just like what Yoona told me to do earlier. But I continued to watch Tiffany on the corner of my eyes as I faked on watching the movie.

 

I heard her sighing. It was a sigh which indicated that she's starting to get annoyed. Both Yoona and I can only smile and giggle inside ourselves as Tiffany blew up an air to her fringe. Crap, I'm going to be a dead meat later.

 

"Joonie~ Joonie~" Yoona suddenly called me out cutely with her baby voice. "Can you feed Yoona again?~" Her aegyo echoed throughout the area as I also played along.

 

"Okay~" I smiled as I attempted to feed her again. "Strawberry is the best for Yoona, right?~"

 

She then smiled as she munched on the fruit that I fed to her, "Right~"

 

I smiled at her as Tiffany looked us with a raised brow.

 

Suddenly, Yoona wrapped an arm on my left arm as she rested her head on my shoulders. Crap, I blushed on what she suddenly did. My ears turning red in an instant as I can only gulp on the skinship. C'mon now, Yoona hugging my arm with her head resting onto my shoulders, who wouldn't blush on that? Even girls would.

 

Then, Tiffany stood up with a heavy breathing. I guess she's really starting to get annoyed. Before starting to walk, she gave me another deathly stare. Crap, she must have noticed my reddened ears and cheeks.

 

With a loud stomp on the floor, Tiffany walked away from the living area. Leaving me and Yoona alone as she entered her room. Both me and Yoona bit our lower lips as we heard a loud thud when Tiffany slammed the door to her room.

 

"," I mumbled. "I'm dead, Yoona-ya..."

 

Yoona giggled as she detangled her arms on mine, "Me too. I'm a dead meat."

 

We both giggled and laughed as we shook our head.

 

"Shhhh~" I hissed as I asked Yoona not to laugh loud. Tiffany might hear us laughing and misunderstood the situation. Which is, of course, will only lead to a bad thing for me.

 

At that time, Yoona's phone suddenly rang. She answered the call as I continued to watch the movie. Then, I heard her hanging up as I looked at her.

 

"What to do?" She started off. "Seunggi oppa said that the meeting got cancelled. I'm going home, he's already downstairs to pick me up," She explained as she got up and took her handbag.

 

"Is that so?" I nodded as I walked her to the door. "I thought we're going to die together?" I pouted as I felt betrayed suddenly.

 

Yoona giggled as she puts on her shoes. "Sorry~ I don't want to die on Unnie's hand. Kekeke~"

 

I sighed. "Tell the other members that I love them if I won't make it alive..."

 

Yoona giggled as she shook her head. "Joon-ah, want to make Unnie more jealous?" She asked as we are now both outside the door.

 

"Yeah..." I nodded. Seeing Tiffany's reaction earlier, it kind of makes me want to more. Just a little more. Kekeke.

 

"Then, talk about other girls," Yoona instructed. "And don't forget, try to ignore her. Okay?"

 

"Okay..." I nodded in response.

 

"Then see you tomorrow~" Yoona waved a hand at me. "Bye bye~"

 

"Bye~ Ask Hyung to drive safely, okay?" I also bid my farewell before I returned back to Tiffany's condominium after sending Yoona off to the elevator.

 

I sighed as I returned back to the couch, turning my focus onto the movie. I was too engrossed on it as I didn't noticed the time flying fast forward. As the movie ended and showed its credit, Tiffany suddenly got out from her room. She walked towards me with this stare that makes me shiver.

 

"Where's Yoona?" She asked me with her stern voice as she sat on the couch beside me.

 

"She already left," I answered.

 

"Did Seunggi oppa picked her up?"

 

"No," I lied according to Yoona's plan. "I sent her back home."

 

Tiffany then heaved up a heavy sigh as she looked me straight to the eyes. A second later, she broke her stare on me as she took her phone beside the couch and started to play with it.

 

I can only giggle inside myself. I guess she's really jealous. And I want her to be more jealous.

 

"Hey," I called her attention. "You want to watch a movie tomorrow?" I asked her, trying to cheer her up. Nah, not really.

 

"We can watch 'Frozen' if you want."

 

"Really?" Tiffany suddenly squealed, throwing her phone on the couch, "Let's watch it!"

 

I nodded as I smiled, starting the instruction Yoona said when she left. I suddenly replaced my smile with a poker face, "Sorry, I forgot..."

 

"What?"

 

"I already watched it with Sica," I said as I grinned evilly inside. Just like what Yoona said, I have to talk about other girls.

 

"Hah," Tiffany sighed, annoyed. "Good for you, good for you," She spoke up sarcastically as she nodded.

 

"Right, I was also with Krystal that time," I continue to .

 

I wasn't lying though. I really went to watch the movie with Jessica and Krystal a few days ago. That date with the Jung sisters was really one of the best days of my entire life.

 

"YAH!!!" Tiffany's anger exploded. Crap, here we go.

 

She stood up in front of me. I was like being lectured by my parents. She rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her waist. I saw her balling one of her fist as she gritted her teeth. Oh crap, I have to stop this. I don't want to be beaten by her super fany punch.

 

I stood up nervously as I laughed. It was more of like a nervous laughter.

 

"Y-yah..." I began to stutter as I assumed that she's going to kick me. "A-are y-y-you f-fi-ne?"

 

Right there and then, her shin flew towards me, hitting my thigh.

 

"YOU DARE TO FEED YOONA IN FRONT OF ME?!" She yelled as I winced on the pain.

 

As I caressed my injured thigh, I suddenly felt another pain on the other side of my thigh. Well, she kicked me again.

 

"AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FEED ME!!!"

 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," I quickly apologized, rubbing both of my palms together.

 

"YOU EVEN WATCHED A MOVIE WITH TWO GIRLS?!"

 

And there it is, I was on my knees as I felt the third kick of the wrath of Tiffany. It was a fatal hit. Fatal which means I was hit in between my thighs. Crap, only guys can understand this pain. , I can only curse myself in pain as I lay myself on the floor, trying to ease the pain as I held the injured part of my body.

 

"YOU EVEN IGNORED ME FOR THE WHOLE TIME, HUH?!"

 

Her brows furrowed with a deathly stare. Looking down on me as I can only close my eyes, getting ready for the fourth hit.

 

Suddenly, the kick that I was expecting turns out to be different. Tiffany hugged me out of the blue. She was on top of me as she buried her face on my neck. I'm getting confused on the sudden hug. Right there and then, I heard her crying. , she's crying. I gulped hardly as she sobbed, mumbling some words that I can't understand. Not knowing what to say, I cursed myself. I might have gone too far.

 

"Hey..." I said softly as I patted her back, "Why are you crying?"

 

"Tiffany..." I said softly, wanting to comfort her. "Hey, baby, I was just fooling around... I'm sorry..."

 

"I..." She said between her cry as she sniffed. "You... you don't love me anymore..." She mumbled with a difficulty as she cried.

 

Shocked on what she said, I quickly responded, "Hey, who said that I don't love you? I love you. I do love you," I said, wanting to reassure her.

 

"B-but... y-you were i-ignoring m-me..."

 

She continued to cry with her face buried on my neck. I can feel her tears dripping into my skin. I really have gone too far.

 

I sighed before explaining the situation to her, "I love you Tiifany," Then, I lifted her head as I cupped her cheeks. "I was just..." I started off as I wiped her tears with my thumb. "Trying to make you jealous. Yoona and I both planned it earlier..."

 

She didn't utter a word. She must have been confused. Wanting to clear everything, I started to explain again. "Yoona said that you might open up a bit if you're going to be jealous. I... didn't really want to do it but... you always avoid me when I try to bring up our current relationship. I thought that, you know, Yoona's plan might work..."

 

"Silly!" She hit my chest lightly as she rested her head on it. It seems like she was able to understand the situation since her cries has stopped for a while. "You're my boyfriend! You're mine, okay?" She said as she looked up at me. "I love you. And of course, you are my boyfriend."

 

I felt guilty as my conscience rose up as she said those lovely words towards me. I didn't even know that she's thinking like that.

 

"Sorry... I thought that you don't want to have a relationship again with me... I thought you might have not want a picture of us to be captured... I thought you were afraid to be caught up in a dating rumor with me... I thought you---"

 

My complicated explanation got cut off on the sudden pressure on my lips. Tiffany is kissing me. Her lips wandered around mine as we both closed our eyes to enjoy the moment. Naturally, our head started to tilt, looking for the right angle as my arms enveloped Tiffany. At the same time, Tiffany's arms were around my neck as we didn't even broke the kiss despite the need for air.

 

We both panted after the long kiss, grasping for air as our chests moved up heavily. With our eyes fixed onto each other, Tiffany spoke up.

 

"Let's make it clear," She started. "I love you. You love me. I'm your girlfriend. You're my boyfriend. We're in a relationship. Got it?"

 

I smiled, reaching up to my ears. "Got it!" I grinned as I nodded.

 

Tiffany smiled at me before giving me a quick kiss. She then stood up and undid her bun hair. Her dark hair gorgeously fell down on her shoulders as I also stood up. I smiled at her as I leaned closer, wanting to give her a kiss. But I wasn't able to since her index finger stopped me.

 

"No kisses for two weeks," She said as she pressed her index finger on my lips. "That's your punishment."

 

Confused, I asked what she's talking about, "What do you mean? What punishment?"

 

"For making me jealous," She stuck her tongue out. "Remember, no kisses for two weeks!" She then ran to her room, not failing to stuck her tongue again before closing the door.

 

I followed her but the door is locked as I tried to open it.

 

"Yaaah~ That's unfair~" I whined as her punishment is too much for me. I knocked on the door, pleading at the same time. "I'm sorry, please~ Please remove the punishment~" Even though it's a bit awkward for me, I tried to act cute.

 

I guess it was effective as I heard her saying something through the door.

 

"I was thinking earlier that you can sleep on my bed tonight with me," She said, making me grin. "But... since you were fooling around earlier... you'll get to sleep on  the couch!"

 

In an instant, my grin faded away. I sighed in regret as I bumped my head on the door, "Crap, crap, crap..." I mumbled as I bit my lower lip. Then, I heard Tiffany giggling through the door as I can only ruffle my hair in annoyance. Ugh, I hate Yoona's plan.

 

With a full of regret and a heavy heart, I walked back slowly to the couch. Well, it's not that I really hate Yoona's plan since my relationship with Tiffany is now clearer thanks to it. But, because of that plan, I get to lose the chance to cuddle on bed with Tiffany tonight.

 

"Hey couch, we meet again..."

 

Sigh...

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Appreciate all the subs, comments, and upvotes!

Thanks! Hope you liked it!

Next chapter: Tiffany's revenge!

1/31/14