Strawberry jam

Dating

 

 

 

(A/N: You can play this one if you want since it's included on the first part of this chapter.)

 

 

A lovely day can't be more lovely as I am cruising on a silver Mercedes coupe with its roof down. The refreshing view of the ocean at my right and a relaxing music playing on the car, making the lovely day more lovely. As the song entitled 'Sunday Morning', played through the car's speaker, the girl seated beside me sang along with it. It was like a perfect Sunday morning. Except it is Friday today and it's already afternoon.

 

"That may be all I need~" She sang perfectly as I mouthed the lyrics.

 

Tapping my index finger on the steering wheel, the next line came, "In darkness she is all I see~"

 

Her voice is really something. Piercing yet soothing through my soul just like what the oncoming wind does on my hair.

 

"Come and rest your bones with me~" I finally sang along with the girl beside me. Singing shyly since I won't even dare to compare my voice to her.

 

"Driving slow on Sunday morning~"

 

"And I never want to leave~"

 

The song continued as the chorus part ended. The girl beside me also stopped singing as I laughed while she continued to hum.

 

"You don't know the next lyrics, do you?" I glanced at her as I asked.

 

She have this playful frown at me, knowing that I'm teasing her. She was so cute as her long hair flew along with the air. I laughed inside myself as I returned my vision back to the road, acting like I did nothing.

 

"Yah!" She finally burst out, "You, Kim!" I saw her on the corner of my eyes, glaring at me.

 

I laughed mischievously, "That was a joke, Taengoo."

 

"Aish..." Taeyeon threw her back at her seat, "Fine, fine! You're the best when it comes to english. You and Tiffany!"

 

"I'm joking okay?" I was still laughing silently, "You're pronunciation got really better, trust me." I turned to praising her, hoping that she will cool down.

 

We then arrived at a stoplight with its red light on. I glanced at Taeyeon after I stopped the car, she looks like she's not buying what I said.

 

"Right guys?" I said as I glanced at the middle part of the interior of the car, "Right?" I made an eye contact with a little black furry dog seated on where I am staring, it was Ginger. I smiled as he barked in response.

 

"Right?" I said again as I lowered my head, allowing me to have an eye contact with a little white furry dog resting on my lap, "Right, Prince?" I asked again as I received the best response he ever gives, and that is, winking.

 

"See? Prince and Ginger agrees with me~" I said while looking at Taeyeon.

 

"Tch," Taeyeon glared at me as she carried Ginger to her lap.

 

I contained my laugh as she started to sing again when the chorus part began. The stoplight turned into green as I lifted my foot off the brake and moved the car slowly. Taeyeon continued to sing along with the music played in the car as after five more songs, we finally arrived at our destination. The beach.

 

"Let's go, guys!" I called on Prince and Ginger after stepping out off the car.

 

I smiled as I knelt down after they ran in front of me. They were barking and jumping around, asking me to carry them into my arms, which is of course I did. They really got heavy compared to the last time I carried them. It was a bit uncomfortable for me to carry them both on my arms as I also carried a big backpack. Sensing my struggles, Taeyeon grabbed Ginger from me. I mouthed a thanks as we walked our way on a private cottage.

 

The cottage made of wood looked like a normal cottage would be. But, the important thing is the view of the beach and the mountain on our right side was way more than enough for our eyes to rest into relaxation.

 

The sound of the waves coming onto the shore was so relaxing. I closed my eyes as I am now walking with Taeyeon on the beach after settling our luggage in the cottage. Ah, right, I almost forgot that Ginger and Prince are also walking with us.

 

It was almost a week after SNSD performed in Bangkok. A day after they received an award in the Golden Disk Awards. Almost a week after Tiffany called me all of a sudden. And since then, no other conversations followed suit for the two of us. I was confused on the current state of the two of us as she told me that she missed me. I guess her busy schedule allowed or helped her forget about me. But that wasn't the case for me. Even if I had a bunch of work for the past days, I haven't had a chance to forget her. I miss her, every second.

 

"Yah, are you sleeping?" I felt a nudge at my right arm, making me to open back my eyes.

 

My eyes came into contact with Taeyeon, wearing a floral dress as she covered up her torso with a cardigan colored in cream. I smiled weakly as I shook my head in response to her question.

 

"Why the beach all of a sudden?" I asked her as we continue on our track.

 

"I don't know... just to relax after a busy schedule I guess," Taeyeon answered.

 

I nodded as I saw Ginger and Prince running as if the latter was a prey to the former. I smiled on the scene, "Those two..." I shook my head, referring to Ginger and Prince.

 

Taeyeon is also shaking her head, "Tell me..."

 

I laughed on the silliness of the two dogs, "You said that Sunny is going to be here right?"

 

"Eung," Taeyeon nodded, "And yah, you should address me as a noona, babo-ya. And same with all of the members. Well, except for Seohyun," She suddenly lectured me.

 

"Don't want to," I'm not really used to calling them noona, you know. Well, there are times when I call them noona but, there's this something inside me where I don't want to be a younger brother to them. I kind of wanted to be older to them, but what can I do? I was born in the year of nineteen-ninety one.

 

"Aigoo... I give up," Taeyeon pouted.

 

As we continue to walk on the shore, a high pitched voice came running behind us, "Taeyeon-ah!!!"

 

We both turn around and saw Sunny running to us. Our eyes were fixed to the girl with a medium cut hair as she ran towards us and wrapped Taeyeon on her arms.

 

"Yah, Sunkyu-ya I can't bre---" Taeyeon struggled to speak as Sunny hugged her tightly.

 

"Oh?" Sunny broke off the hug as she turned her attention to me, "Hey, Kim!" She greeted me as she raised a hand, asking for a hand high five.

 

"Yo!" I greeted back as I took her high five.

 

"Oh?!" Sunny then turned her attention to the two barking dogs beside us, "Prince, annyeong! Ginger, annyeong!" She knelt and played with the dogs.

 

"Did you miss daddy?" She asked them cutely as the two dogs barked and jumped around in response.

 

"I'm the daddy of Prince though?" I mumbled under my breath. The two girls then looked at me, they might have heard what I said.

 

"Yah! I am the daddy of Prince!" Sunny pouted and frowned cutely after standing up.

 

"But..."

 

"But what?"

 

"I'm the one who gave him to Tiffany..." I reasoned out. Actually, I don't really mind Sunny being a 'father' to Prince. I was just kidding at the moment since every time we meet, we always fool around debating who is the real dad.

 

"Aish..." Sunny pouted as I smiled. After having a lot of silly arguments about Prince's father, I know what to say to make Sunny flustered. I smirked, I won again.

 

"This is not the end!" Sunny whined, "We will settle this on court!"

 

Taeyeon and I laughed on her silliness. Her cuteness is overflowing.

 

"Meanwhile," Sunny said as she wrapped an arm on Taeyeon's, "We will be having a date. See you later, Kim!"

 

A moment later, I was left alone with Prince as Ginger followed Sunny and Taeyeon. Just like what the former said, they are going to spend some date together. And I also heard Taeyeon stating that she needs to take a picture of the beach so that she can upload it on her Instagram.

 

I'm sitting on the sand as I watched the beautiful sunset, being unfolded in front of me. I turned my attention to Prince, he is playing on the water as he ran back to the shore whenever the wave comes.

 

"Hey buddy, come here~" I called his attention as I tapped on my shorts.

 

A second later, he came running to me and sat on my lap. I patted him as I recalled that he is actually my first gift to Tiffany. I can't forget how happy she was that time. Hah, I'm a one proud boyfriend that time. I smiled bitterly, on what happened to the both of us.

 

"Do you miss your mommy?"

 

It seems like Prince can understand me as he nodded and barked. I smiled weakly, "I miss her too..."

 

"And she said that she misses me too... but..." I lowered my head and Prince suddenly my cheeks. I felt touched on his actions but I got confused suddenly as he barked wildly and got off me. He then ran away from me.

 

"Yah, where are you going?" I asked worriedly as I stood up. I turned around to check him but I didn't have to worry as he was in the arms of her mommy. Her mommy Hwang.

 

Surprised on the sudden appearance of Tiffany, I remained quiet. I watched the mother of my son hugging our child lovingly. She was giving him a peck as the latter also returned the favor. She is so beautiful as always. She had this matching floral dress and cardigan to Taeyeon. The wind, running through her black hair as she adored Prince. I felt jealous. Wishing that she will also smile like that to me.

 

I smiled bitterly, it's been almost two weeks since the last time I saw Tiffany. And that was when we broke up. I gathered up my courage as I slowly walked towards her. As I walked slowly, she noticed me. Our eyes came into contact.

 

There, we stood in front of each other. The calming sounds of the waves isn't any of help to my heart that is beating wildly. Wishing that she also feels the same as me.

 

It was dead silent. Awkward silence as we stare at each other. With my hands on the pocket of my hoodie, I look around, thinking of what to say. Foolishly, I came up with something foolishly.

 

"Did you..." I started off, "... like the strawberry jam...?"

 

Tiffany smiled and then laughed softly. She continued to laugh and giggle as she wore her eye smile. Prince was also doing the same as he barked.

 

I grinned on my silliness, rubbing my nape at the same time.

 

I saw Tiffany releasing Prince on her embrace and then walking towards me. I gulped on the sudden closeness. She is looking straight to my eyes. Her mesmerizing eyes is slowly melting me away. Her scent that I miss so badly made my heart to flutter more. I am indeed, in love with her. I do. I declare.

 

"I did enjoy it," She smiled at me, "And... I did spread it nicely," She then winked at me, "I miss you, Kim Kijoon..." She said sincerely as she called me.

 

I am blushing madly, it looks like I can't take this anymore. I miss her scent, this closeness, my name being called by her. Okay, well... that was the Korean name my co-workers made up for me but that doesn't matter right now. I need Tiffany. Now. As in no---

 

I didn't have to do anything as my thoughts were suddenly silenced through the kiss Tiffany was giving me now. Her soft lips that I miss were in contact with mine. Her hands that were wandering on my back. I have been dying for this moment.

 

I responded carefully on the kiss, not wanting to ruin the moment. As I tilted my head, I wrapped my arms on Tiffany. She then tightened her embrace on me, so as I. It looked like we won't break the kiss but the need for air made us do it.

 

We grasped for air as we look at each other. I smiled as she smiled. I gave her a peck on her strawberry flavored lips.

 

"Your lips..." I said as I didn't removed my arms on her waist, "Did you ate some strawberry earlier?"

 

Tiffany nodded and smiled, "I told you, I had some strawberry jam..."

 

I giggled, "I love you, Tiffany."

 

"I love you too," She responded as she looked at me sincerely, "I felt like dying without you..."

 

"Me too," I responded, pulling her into my embrace.

 

"Yah... I heard you had a date with Joohyun?" Tiffany whined at me as she pulled her head away from my embrace.

 

I smiled, "Jealous?" I teased.

 

"No, I'm not," Tiffany responded coldly.

 

"Ah, your sunbae on the musical thought that Seo and I are dating." I said as I wanted to more.

 

"Aish..." Tiffany pouted, "The two of you date then!" She whined cutely.

 

I smiled as I prayed, wished, and hoped that this moment will be forever. I want Tiffany and I to stay like this. Like this, it's perfect. I can't ask for more. I just wish that she won't feel pressured again. Just like what happened two weeks ago. A day before, she was saying how much she loves me. The day after, she broke up with me.

 

I prayed, wished, and hoped. That it won't happen again.

 

이렇게... 좋다 ♥

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Appreciate all the subs, upvotes, and comments!

Thanks! Hope you liked it!

1/25/14