The Break-Up

Dating

 

 

 

 

 

It was supposed to be the first anniversary of me and my girlfriend. But things got messed up as my expectations were completely different on what's happening right now.

 

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany said with her low husky voice. She seemed sincere as her eyes were getting teary.

 

"We are supposed to spend the night celebrating our first year together..." I said as I looked at her.

 

I sighed as I placed both of my hands on my waist. I had enough of this feeling.

 

Frustrations regarding my work and different kinds of problems.

 

Dating problems to be exact. Three steps away from me, there she was. My girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang.

 

I sighed again as I looked at her. Not knowing what to say. Not knowing how to act. I stomped my right foot lightly, urging myself to say something. I wanted to say something but knowing that our fight will only get worse, I urged myself not to.

 

Yes, we are fighting right now. Was it three days ago since my girlfriend started to act strange? I don't seem to remember. I sighed again, recalling the reason why we were having a heated conversation.

 

Dating. That's our problem.

 

Three days ago, Yoona was revealed to be dating Lee Seunggi. Two days followed, Sooyoung was the next in line to be reported dating.

 

How was it connected to our problem? Between us. Between me and Tiffany?

 

She felt that she can't betray the fans. The fans that supported them since the year 2007. The fans that includes myself.

 

Still confused?

 

To sum it up, she wanted to break up with me. Break up... I almost cried instantly when she suddenly blurted the issue earlier. I was dumbfounded. I was dazed. I was heartbroken.

 

"We can't date anymore..." I heard her soft voice that came out cracked, "I'm sorry..." I heard her voice once again, apologizing to me.

 

I looked away without a word, fighting the urge to break free the tears that were building up on my eyes. As the cold night breeze ran through my skin, I heard her asking to break up with me once again.

 

"At this rate, we will also be discovered dating. I can't let that happen."

 

Once again, I didn't utter a single word. Seconds later, I heard her continuing her explanation.

 

"You are important but..." she paused a bit as she can't seem to continue, "The fans are also important..."

 

"Sooyoung and Yoona's dating news were a shocked for them already. And if we get caught, they might feel that we don't care about them anymore. I love our fans. I can't let them feel rejected by us," she stated, allowing me to clearly understand why she wanted to break up all of a sudden.

 

I sighed as I bit my lower lip, searching for the words to say, "The fans will understand," I said wanting to convince her that everything is going to be okay, "Won't they?"

 

"Still..." Tiffany retaliated, "I should be the one to sacrifice this time since our fans were the one sacrificing for us for a long time."

 

"Then what about us?!" I yelled as I suddenly lost my control. I closed my eyes as I gulped, trying to ease my temper.

 

"How about the days that we spent together?" I mumbled under my thin breath, "It's been a year already since we came into this relationship. Are we just going to throw those memories away?"

 

"I... love you Tiffany. Since the first time I saw you, I did loved you instantly." I sighed, opening my eyes to see the eyes that struck me the most on my entire life.

 

"We already faced a lot of problems. Can't we try to face this one? Together?" I asked that seemed like more of a beg.

 

"Tiffany... I don't think I can continue to live without you..." I mumbled as I lowered my head.

 

"I love you..." I confessed my love to her as if it was the first time, "I love you..." I confessed again, not sure but it was probably the millionth time. I won't be tired though, I can say that I love Tiffany for my entire life.

 

Then out of nowhere, I felt something soft pushing on my lips. The familiar scent engulfed me as I realized that Tiffany was giving me a kiss.

 

A kiss that I didn't want to receive.

 

Our last kiss.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Just an introduction of the main topic of the story.

I guess that's the reason why it's a bit short. XD

Next chapter will show how you ended up dating Tiffany.

And of course, the continuation after your break-up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

1/4/14