Chapter 7; The good, good kimchi spaghetti

The Best OTP?

"OI! HUANG ZITAO! DON'T YOU DARE FINISH ALL OF THE SPAGHETTI! THERE'S ELEVEN OF US WANTING TO EAT IT TOO!" screamed Kai. The others made a beeline towards the big, mahogany dining table, which now looked like a pool of blood, thanks to the spaghetti sauce that Tao spilled.

"Can't you wait? I'm still taking my spaghetti!" whined Tao.

"Yes, you're still taking your spaghetti.... BUT YOU TOOK ALMOST ALL OF IT! THERE'S BARELY ANY SPAGHETTI LEFT FOR US! AND THERE'S STILL ELEVEN PEOPLE BEHIND YOU, QUEUING UP FOR FOOD TOO!" this time, Chen screamed.

Luhan stood at the back of the line with Sehun. "Is the spaghetti really that good?" asked Luhan, whispering to Sehun's ear.

Sehun chuckled. "You'll find out soon, Lu..." Luhan looked confused for a moment but decided to shrug it off.

When it was finally his turn to get some spaghetti, he saw that the pot was almost empty. He then took all of it, since he was the last person anyways, and went to sit beside Sehun. He then twirled the spaghetti around his fork and put it in his mouth. As soon as the spaghetti landed on his tongue, his mind went crazy. "OH MY ING GOSH! THIS IS
SOOOOO GOOD! OH MY GOSH! THIS IS BETTER THAN MY GRANDMA'S BEEF SOUP! HOW DID YOU COOK THIS KYUNGSOO?!?!? I DEMAND AN ANSWER!" Luhan shouted, as he stood up from the chair, banging the dining table with his hands.

Kyungsoo laughed at how Luhan acted towards his signature kimchi spaghetti. "Okay...okay... Calm down first... I'll teach you tomorrow. Just don't tell anyone about the recipe." he reassured.

Upon hearing that, Kai immediately stood up, banging his palms on the dining table just like Luhan did. "KYUNG! WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT TO TEACH ME WHEN I ASKED YOU?!?! WHYYY?!?! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Kai, once again, screamed at the top of his lungs. Kai then fake-sobbed while Chen patted his back, soothing him.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and said, "Kim Jongin, when you attempted to cook last time, you almost burned down the whole dorm..." Everyone laughed once Kyungsoo finished his sentence.

"Brats..." muttered Kai, while sitting down again to savour his kimchi spaghetti before Tao snatches it.

"But you still love us!" everyone said in unison. Kai then chuckled and rolled his eyes, smiling a little.

"Yea...yea... You're all lucky that I love you all" Everyone started saying 'awwww' or 'we wuv you
too!'. Kai then shook his head, trying to hide his blush and smiled wider.

A/N: 
Haiii guuyyysss!!! I'm really sorry if these chapters didnt meet your expectations... And btw, i know tht i still didnt write abt the disapproval of the Hunhan relationship (by other ppl ofc) but in the next few chapters, they'll come... Dont worry too much! Anyways, thank you all for reading and subbing this fic! Comment on what you think of it!
I'll appreciate it a lot! Luv ya guys!

P.S. I'm  really sorry there isnt any on these chapts >.< i juz checked on the poll when i was done writing these chapters... and i'm sorry if i updated late too! >.<" and to those who voted 'no' for the poll, i'm really sorry cuz majority voted for 'yes' >.< so sorryyyy..... 

XOXO,
ExoticHunhan4ever