Chapter 6; Seducing the 'innocent' angel...

The Best OTP?

"Hey children!" shouted Suho as they entered the dorm.

"And diva." added Lay. Suho nodded in response. As soon as everyone entered the dorm, they were greeted by the sight of Chen and Kai playing Jenga. Everyone's mouths hung open. One second before they left, it was extreme chaos in the dorm and now.... It became so peaceful, no fightings, shouting profanities and arguements, just....peace... Well, except for the Baekyeol couple, who were shoving each other's tongues in their mouths while shamelessly despite knowing that the other members arrived already. They didn't really care if the other members saw them like that. They're just showing their love and affection for each other. The members, with the exception of Luhan who saw this 'affectionate' act of the Baekyeol couple for the first time, got used to their kissing and every now and then in the dorm.

All of them decided to ignore the Baekyeol couple and proceeded to their daily house chores, Kyungsoo cooking dinner, Suho and Kris talking about the group, Chen trolling more people, Kai practicing his dancing, Lay reading books about unicorns, Xiumin eating a lot of steamed buns, Tao practicing his wushu skills, Chanyeol and Baekhyun making out in the living room and Sehun... he usually does nothing. But today, he'll have some fun, with the help of his little cute Deer.

"Hey hyung, we forgot to tour you around our dorm... Let me tour you to my room first!" Sehun said enthusiastically. Luhan nodded and walked ahead of Sehun. He didn't notice Sehun's evil smirk behind his back.

As soon as Luhan arrived at Sehun's room, with Sehun behind him of course, Luhan stared in awe as the room was quite big. "You're sharing this room with me, by the way." Sehun said, looking at Luhan.

Luhan then nodded in response but realized something, "Uhhhh.... Hunnie, where's my bed?" asked Luhan innocently.

Sehun chuckled at Luhan, which caused the latter to look at him, confusion written all over his face. "We're gonna share the same bed of course! We'll cuddle every morning.... Stare at each other when one's asleep.... And most importantly, make looovvveee every night..." Upon finishing his sentence, Sehun winked at Luhan and smirked at him. Luhan's eyes widened like saucers. He then blushed when Sehun winked at him.

Sehun then walked closer to him and hugged his waist, pulling them closer until they're only inches apart. "And I mean what I say, LuDeer~~" Sehun breathed out to Luhan's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Sehun suddenly started biting Luhan's earlobe, which made the elder moan at the feeling.

"Mmmmmhhh... Sehun-ah..." Luhan moaned as Sehun started down his jawline.

They then heard someone knocking at the door. "Who is it?" Sehun managed to ask, still Luhan's jawline.

"It's just me, Sehun. I just wanted to inform you that dinner is ready. Better come out of there and eat my kimchi spaghetti! Oh yea, better hurry 'cause Tao's at the table already!" shouted Kyungsoo.

"Alright....alright... Give me a few more minutes, hyung." replied Sehun.

"Hey, Lu, I guess we should eat our dinner now... We'll continue later..." Sehun said as he exited the room.

Luhan just stood there, feet rooted to the ground, thinking, 'Is this the Sehun I fell in love with? He's just so.... y...not the cute innocent Hunnie anymore.... And he finally didn't call me hyung! Yesss! I totally love the nickname, Lu or LuDeer!' Luhan was still standing there, smiling like an idiot, when Sehun called for him from the kitchen, which broke his train of thoughts.