Chapter 1; What am I thinking about!?!?!?!

The Best OTP?

"Hey Kai, would you mind turning down the volume? I'm gonna introduce our new member... " informed Suho, EXO's leader and guardian. Kai nodded and walked to the stereo to turn down the volume. "Guys! Come here in the living room! I have someone to introduce to ya'll!" shouted Suho. The Baekyeol, Xiuchen and Taoris couple came out of their bedroom, looking like they just
got out of bed. Kyungsoo, Lay and Sehun came out of the kitchen.

"Who are you gonna introduce to us hyung? A new girlfriend?" Sehun teased, earning a glare from Suho and a growl from Lay, Suho's boyfriend.

"No, my beloved maknae," Suho said in a sarcastic tone while rolling his eyes. "we have a new member!" Suho then opens the door to their dorm. A youthful looking man with angelic
features entered their dorm.

"Ummmm... Hi everyone. My name is Luhan. I'm from China and I'm 23 years' old," with that being said, he took a peek at the other members' reactions so far. All of them except for Suho had their eyes popping out of its sockets as they stared at Luhan in disbelief. They all couldn't believe that he's already 23 years' old when he looks like 12. "please take care of me and it's nice to meet all of you. Hope we all become good friends. "

Luhan finished his short introduction with a smile. He looked at the members one more time and this time, his eyes landed on a particular person. That person had a sharp jawline, a porcelain white skin and a colourful, parrot-like hair. Those unique features belong to none other than Oh Sehun, Suho's 'beloved' maknae as Luhan heard. 'Damn....That guy is really hot... Not to mention his sharp jawline...' Luhan thought as he stared at Sehun in awe.

Noticing Luhan's stare on him, he started blushing for no particular reason. 'Darn it Oh Sehun! Better think straight or you'll be embarrassed in front of everyone again!' Sehun scolded himself inside his head. He decided to just smile at Luhan and when he did so, he saw Luhan's cheeks turn pink. 'Awwwww.... That's cute.... I like his milky white skin and sparkly doe-like eyes.... Wait, what!?!?!' He couldn't believe his thoughts. 'Am I starting to like him when I just met him a few minutes ago?' Sehun asked himself. He knew the answer to his question and although embarrassed to admit it, it's a 'yes'.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! i was finally able to use my laptop hhahahaha.... i know this chapter is really short but i hope you all like this :) and i actually finished writing the second chapter on my phone but then my phone hanged and i had to restart it and the second chapter wasnt saved... what's worse is that the chapt is very long and i dont even remember the start of the chapter... -_-" anyways.... can anyone please tell me how to put the poster of this pic when the pic doesnt have a URL? thanks! all comments will be appreciated! and i'm sorry if i wont update frequently....my parents don't usually lend me their laptop so.....yea :( but anyways, again, THANKS A LOT! 

XOXO,

ExoticHunhan4ever