Chapter 4; We're official!!!

The Best OTP?

All the members, except for the three children and diva, agreed to meet up at a mall and go home together. Luhan and Sehun decided to hold each others' hands as they walk to the mall.

"*gasp*!!! OMG!! LOOK MYUNNIE!!! THEY'RE REALLY OFFICIAL!!! THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS TOO!!! AWWWW!!!" Luhan and Sehun turned around to see who was gushing over them, only to find out that it was Lay. He was also holding hands with Suho, who looked pretty happy when he saw Sehun and Luhan.

"Sup hyungs!" Sehun exclaimed as he saw the Sulay couple walk to them. Luhan waved at them.

"Do you know that you two look soooooo good together?!?!" asked Lay, almost shouting. Luhan and Sehun chuckled at their friend.

Lay was about to say something when Suho interrupted him. "YES LAY! WE ALL KNOW THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER SO NOW WILL YOU PLEASE STOP GUSHING OVER THEM LIKE I'M NOT HERE?!?" Suho shouted. Luhan and Sehun were both slightly scared as it was their first time seeing Suho like this.

"Awwwww.... My Joonie Myunnie is getting jealous.... I'll only give my full attention to youuuu~ I'm sowwyyy~~~" cooed Lay, as he went to kiss Suho's cheek.

Suho's face softened and he smiled sweetly. "I forgive you, my little unicorn~~" Suho replied, pinching Lay's cheeks in the process of cooing.

Sehun and Luhan found the couple adorable. "Awwwww.... That's so cute! But unfortunately, we all have to stop doing this lovey dovey stuffs and rush to the mall! They should all be there by now!" Luhan said, interrupting the Sulay couple's 'lovey dovey moment'. Both of them agreed and they brisk walked together with the Hunhan couple to the mall.

When they arrived, they saw everyone (with the exception of the three children and diva) waiting for them by the fountain. "What took you guys so long?!?!" asked Kris impatiently.

"Wait.... Ge.... Look..." Tao interrupted, pointing at Sehun and Luhan as they held each other's hands. Everyone turned their heads to look at Sehun and Luhan. After about ten seconds, the squealing and cheering came, along with the clappings. The passers-by looked at them weirdly, like they just got out of an asylum.

After about a good five minutes of cheering, clapping and squealing, Xiumin finally spoke, "YESHHH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU LU-GE~~!" Luhan chuckled at how the baozi looked like.

Xiumin then hugged Luhan and Luhan hugged him back, releasing his grip on Sehun's hand. Sehun, startled by the loss of warmth on his hands, turned to face Luhan and Xiumin, still hugging each other like there's no tomorrow. Sehun, being the sensitive and easily-jealous guy he was, fake-coughed so as to hint Luhan to stop hugging Xiumin and put his full attention to him again. "Ahem...." Sehun tried to fake-cough. Luhan and Xiumin didn't budge from their hugging session. "AHEM!!!" Sehun tried coughing again, but louder and more obvious this time. Luhan seemed to take the hint that his Sehunnie was getting jealous, so he quickly let go of Xiumin. He then turned and faced Sehun. Sehun pouted, looking down as his hyung was shorter than him. Luhan, finding it really cute that Sehun was pouting, stood on the tip of his toes and gave Sehun a kiss on the lips. Sehun was surprised by the action but nonetheless responded to it.

Sehun suddenly started nipping on Luhan's bottom lip and the elder moaned at the feeling. Kris suddenly fake-coughed really loud and said, "Go get a room... We're still in public and both of you are already making out and shamelessly." By saying the last two words, Kris looked at Luhan who was blushing profusely.

Sehun chuckled at the sight and gave Luhan a reassuring pat on his back. "Don't worry hyung, just wait a little more..." Sehun breathed out on Luhan's ear, sending shivers down onto the elder's spine. Luhan suddenly realised something, 'Is Sehunnie seducing me? Oh my god, he is....' A blush creeped on his cheeks as he tried to imagine what's going to happen when they arrive at their dorm....

Author's note~~~~~~

hallo there people!!! sorry for updating sort of late..... >.<" i'm most probably gonna have a poll on the next chapt hehehe! and yesss!!! its also a double update this week!!! YAYYYY!!! emmm..... i mean..... tht's interesting.... :P luv ya guyssss!!!

XOXO,

ExoticHunhan4ever