Chapter 9; Meet my umma!

The Best OTP?

Sehun woke up to a beautiful sight. Beside him was a gorgeous deer sent from heavens. That gorgeous deer was of course, none other than Luhan. His strawberry pink hair that shines in the sunlight slipping through the curtains, his cute button nose scrunching as he sleeps and his cute soft snores. Everything about him was just...perfect. Sehun couldn't even think how lucky he was to have Luhan as his boyfriend.  

And speaking of boyfriend, a sudden thought popped into Sehun's head. 'I should ask manager hyung for permission to go out with Luhan for today. I want him to meet my mother.' Sehun thought.  

Upon finishing his thoughts, he used his left hand to brush away Luhan's -slicked hair out of his pretty sleeping face. 'We seriously need to wash up.'

Sehun then shook Luhan carefully. "Lu? Wake up LuDeer~ Rise and shine~" Sehun cooed.  

Luhan opened his eyes slowly and scrunched his nose once more as he stretched lazily. "Good morning, Hunnie~" Luhan cooed back.  

"Had a good sleep?" asked Luhan.  

"Of course! Who wouldn't after some steaming hot with a gorgeous boyfriend?" Sehun smirked.

All the memories of the previous night came flooding back to Luhan's mind. The way he moaned, the way Sehun grunted with every and the way Sehun's face scrunched in pleasure when he came. Luhan blushed at the memories and also realised that they were still , sticky and sweaty.  

"Hey... Uhh...can..we like wash up? I feel really sticky..." Luhan said, scratching his nape sheepishly. Sehun nodded.

"Hey Lu, do you wanna take a shower together?" Sehun asked.  

"Nah...I'm sure that your raging hormones will win over your self-control. I could see you drool and oggle at my you know..." Luhan teased playfully. It was now Sehun's turn to blush.  

To avoid himself from getting more embarrassed, Sehun quickly rushed to the toilet, not even sparing a glance at Luhan. Luhan chuckled as Sehun hid from embarrassment.

~*~

After a few minutes, Sehun and Luhan were finished showering. Sehun then called their manager and asked for permission to visit his mother. Their manager agreed but told Sehun in a not-so-happy tone that he had to talk to both him and Luhan once they arrive back home. This made Sehun slightly anxious. 'Is he gonna break Luhan and me apart? But how come he doesn't do that with the other hyungs?'  Sehun thought as he and Luhan went out of the door. 'Nah...Manager Hyung isn't that cruel...right..?'  

~*~  

"Hey Lu, we're going to visit my mother, okay?" Sehun informed. Luhan nodded in response as they walked on a street with lots of houses surrounding it. They came to a stop in front of a house. It wasn't too big nor too small. The walls outside were painted various shades of orange, making it look like a sunset. Lots of flower pots lined the fence as they walked to the front door.

Sehun knocked and the door opened to reveal a beautiful, youthful-looking lady-about in her fifties. She was surprised to see Sehun and immediately hugged him. Sehun hugged back, missing his mother a lot. Luhan assumed she was Sehun's mother and found the scene in front of him very heart-warming. The way his boyfriend teared a little upon seeing his mother in a long time.  

When they finally stopped hugging, Mrs Oh noticed Luhan standing behind Sehun. "Sehun, who is this guy behind you?" she asked.

Luhan, immediately realising that he hadn't introduced himself, quickly bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida."  

Mrs Oh bowed back in respect and ushered both Sehun and Luhan into the house. The house was vintage-looking. A big mahogany center table with an antique flower vase on top, a wooden dining table complete with wooden dining chairs and cushioned sofas. 

Mrs Oh gestured for the two boys to sit down.  

 

"Uhmmm...Mother, I want to introduce to you my boyfriend, Luhan" Sehun started, as he slid his arms around Luhan's waist. Luhan blushed and bowed a little as he was introduced again.   Mrs Oh looked quite shocked and then wore an unreadble expression after that. Sehun and Luhan felt uneasy as Mrs Oh still kept her pokerface on.

"Sehun, can I talk to you for a second? In private?" asked Mrs Oh. Sehun complied and stood up from the sofa, following his mother into the kitchen-not forgetting to assure Luhan with a kiss that everything would be alright.

 

 

"Yes, umma?" Sehun looked confused as to why his mother would want to talk privately.

 

 

"Sehun...you do know that I don't support you being gay right?"

 

Mrs Oh started off seriously. Sehun gulped visibly, waiting for what else was to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

OMG!!! Hey guysss!!! Sorry for not updating for like.... ages! Anyways... i'm really busy these days and really have no time to use the laptop...so i'm using my phone to update! So i'm really sorry if the texts are in the wrong size... >.< anyways, I hope you like this~~ kamsahamnida~ 

XOXO,

ExoticHunhan4ever