Chapter 5; Just the chaos back in the dorm...

The Best OTP?

Meanwhile, at the dorm while everyone's away, four men...no... three children and a diva, were shouting profanities and vulgar that even the neighbours could hear.

"Babe! I'm really really really sorry.... Please open the door." Chanyeol pleaded.

"NO! GO AWAY PARK CHANYEOL! I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! GO AWAY AND GET THE OUT!" Baekhyun shouted.

"But I'm already outside the room. You shut the door without me going inside with you, remember?" Chanyeol replied, looking confused.

"ARGHHHH! PARK CHANYEOL! ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?!?!?!?! I MEANT TO GO OUT OF THE DORM YOU MORON!" Baekhyun, once again, screamed at the top of his lungs, not even caring if their neighbours could hear how he said vulgarities.

Chanyeol, almost in the verge of tears, muttered, "Okay...." He then walked out of the dorm and sat at the doorstep, regretting what he just did. Tears started to fall out of his eyes and he started sobbing uncontrolably.

As he heard the main door of their dorm opening and closing, Baekhyun let out a breath that he
didn't know he was holding. 'Maybe I was too harsh on him... Should I apologize? But... I was really disappointed with him though... I told him not to make any bets with anyone already... But... I think I'm just overreacting on this matter... Should I call him back? But again... He-' Baekhyun thought, but was cut off by someone knocking on his.... No...his and Chanyeol's bedroom door.

"WHAT IS IT AGAIN CHANYEOL?!?!" Baekhyun screamed.

"Ummm... Hyung, it's just me and Jongdae hyung... We just wanted to apologize for what had happened. We also wanted to tell you that Chanyeol hyung needs you there outside the dorm with him... We can hear him sobbing from the living room." Kai apologized.

"Yea... We're really sorry Baekhyun hyung.... And please comfort Chanyeol... We think you're the only one that can comfort him for now...." Chen added.

Baekhyun paled at the thought of Chanyeol crying, 'Oh my gosh... I think I went too far... Chanyeol doesn't usually cry but this... This must be really serious...' Baekhyun thought. He then opened their bedroom door and ran to the main door of their dorm, not even sparing any glances at Chen and Kai.

Baekhyun opened the main door, only to find Chanyeol crouching on the ground and sobbing. Chanyeol's sobs were so loud that he didn't hear their main door opening. Baekhyun rubbed Chanyeol's back to soothe him. "I'm alright, Jongdae hyung... Don't worry about me. I just guess I should stay away from Baekhyun hyung to let him cool down. I just hope he forgives me..." Chanyeol said, his voice hoarse from all the sobbing and not even looking up. Baekhyun's heart ached at the sight of Chanyeol crying.

"Yeollie, I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk earlier... And don't cry anymore, it hurts me to see you crying. And I will never be mad at you because I love you too much... Yeollie ah~ saranghae...." Baekhyun said as he crouched down on the floor beside Chanyeol and hugged him. Chanyeol, startled that it was Baekhyun beside him all along and not Chen, looked up to see a beautiful face. He was also startled at the sudden confession of his boyfriend. Upon seeing Chanyeol's tear-stained face,

Baekhyun cupped Chanyeol's face with his hands and placed a soft but loving kiss on his lips. "I love you, Park Chanyeol....sooooo much that it hurts..." Baekhyun added once again.

Chanyeol smiled at his lover and said, "I love you too, Byun Bacon..."

Baekhyun then smacked Chanyeol playfully on his chest. "You know I don't like people calling me Bacon...." Baekhyun
whined, not forgetting to pout in the end. This action caused Chanyeol to chuckle and kiss his pouting lips. In the kiss, Baekhyun smiled in content and thought, 'Home...finally...where I belong...'

 

Author's note~~~~~

WOOOOOO!!!!! intense Baekyeol angst? hahaha! i forgot to put at the end of Chapt 4 tht I really enjoyed writing the Sulay couple part....hehe~~ and guys, i admit, i really do not know how AFF works.... >.<" sigh... i'll post the poll once i figure out these confusing stuffs..... >.<" sorry for the wait again, guys.... but anyways, thank you all who subscribed to my first fanfic (The Best OTP?) and i really appreciate your comments! so please, comment as much as you like! i feel really honoured that people actually read this fic ^^ LUV YA ALL!!!!

XOXO,

ExoticHunhan4ever