Chapter 3; Getting to know you using bubble tea....?

The Best OTP?

"Hey hyung, I'll get Chocolate Bubble Tea!" Sehun exclaimed. Luhan chuckled at how cute his Sehunnie looked like.

"Okay, okay... Hmmmm I'll get one Chocolate Bubble Tea and one Taro Bubble Tea please." Luhan told the cashier. The cashier smiled sweetly at him and Sehun. Luhan then gave the money to the cashier.

When they finally got their bubble teas, they sat down at a corner. "So.... Hyung, would you mind telling me more about yourself?" asked Sehun, as he was putting a straw in his drink.

"Hmmmm... Sure. My full name is Lu Han," Luhan said in a Chinese accent. "and you already know I'm from China... Oh! I actually went to Korea to study but as I was shopping, I got scouted as a trainee and here I am now," Luhan replied. Sehun looked interested, so Luhan told more about himself. "and I'm an only child. My parents are also living in China and as you can tell, I love Taro Bubble Tea." Luhan ended with a smile.

Sehun thinks that Luhan looks really cute when he smiles. "Hey hyung, smile more, okay? You look cuter..." Sehun complimented. After hearing that, Luhan blushed and nodded, smiling wider than ever.

"Since I had already told you more about myself, it's your turn now." Luhan said, still blushing.

"Well, there's nothing much to tell but I'm also an only child and my dad passed away about a year ago. I'm 19 years' old, I specialise in dancing and rapping in our group and I loovvveee Chocolate Bubble Tea a lot! I consider it as my second heart," Sehun explained. With that being heard, Luhan laughed really hard that he almost fell off his seat. "why are you laughing, hyung?" asked
Sehun.

"AHAHAHAHA!!! IT'S JUST THAT.... HAHAHAHA!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! AHAHAHAH!!! ISN'T THAT TOO GREASY?!?!?!" Luhan tried to calm down because the whole cafe were already looking at them, wondering if Luhan had a screw loose. When Luhan said that something was too greasy, Sehun already got what he meant. Luhan was laughing at how Sehun considered bubble tea as his second heart.

Sehun looked irritated for a moment but suddenly smirked as an idea popped in his head. "But hyuuuunnnnggg~~~" Sehun used his most powerful weapon, aegyo. That made Luhan to stop laughing and look at him to see if he wasn't imagining Sehun doing aegyo to him. "I'm only greasy for yoooouuuuu~~~" Sehun continued, puffing out his cheeks in the end for an extra cuteness. A tinge of pink covered Luhan's cheeks.

A few minutes of silence passed.
"So does that means we're official? Like you, me, together.... You know....?" asked Luhan, avoiding eye contact with Sehun.

When Sehun kept a straight face and didn't answer, Luhan felt devastated and looked at the ground. Suddenly, a hand was placed on his chin and angled his head upwards. Luhan didn't know if the next happenings were just his imaginations. Sehun placed his pink, glossy lips onto Luhan's soft, plump ones. Luhan was shocked at first and didn't respond but in the end, he kissed back. "That's a 'yes'..." Sehun said, smiling at Luhan as they broke the kiss.

Luhan smiled as tears streamed down his face. "I thought you weren't ever going to say that..." Luhan cried, trying to wipe all of his tears away but failed to do so as a new set of tears came when he wipes his cheeks.

Seeing Luhan cry broke Sehun's heart. He then cupped Luhan's face with his hands and used his thumbs to wipe away the tears, kissing Luhan on his forehead. "Don't cry anymore, hyung. It breaks my heart to see you crying. I'm here now and I will never ever leave you..."

Author's Note~~~~~~~

Hey again guysssss!!! So, as i promised, i did a double update!!! hahahahaha!!! this is a shorter chapter compared to chapt 2 btw... sorrrryyyyy.... >.< i'm already writing chapt 4 and i decided to update every Saturday :) and i'll always try my best to make it double updates every week....hehehehehe :) sooooo, again, i hope you all like this (short?) chapter!! and pls dont hesitate to comment!! :) Adios, sayonara, paalam, au revoir, annyeong and byesss!!!

XOXO, 

ExoticHunhan4ever