Chapter 2; So..... Are we the new OTP now?

The Best OTP?

"Hey guys, why are you both blushing?" asked Xiumin, as he cuddled beside Chen. Sehun just blushed even more at the statement and denied almost instantly.

"Hah! Yeah right..." Kai said while smirking at Luhan and Sehun.

"Hey s, do you know how you're so irritating?" Sehun asked,
almost sarcastically. Chen suddenly covered his mouth with his hand while gasping. "what now, hyung?" questioned Sehun as he saw Chen overreaction.

"So now the maknae's using vulgar huh? So that's how he wants to play it...." Chen said, suddenly grinning like an evil maniac.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "and besides, hyung. Even if I like him, he's like, 4 years older than me..." Sehun protested, trying to keep
the straightest face he could muster.

"Oh puhhhleeezzeee Sehun...." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "you were the one who told us that 'age doesn't matter in love' when we teased you that you were too young to know about love" he retorted. Sehun blushed even more, if that was possible, as he did recalled saying that to his hyungs.Luhan chuckled at the sight of Sehun blushing as he found it really cute.

By hearing Luhan chuckle, Chanyeol shouted, "OMG! LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NEW OTP!" Chen then made some kissy faces and both Sehun and Luhan blushed and were already redder than a tomato. The other members just laughed while saying, 'awwww!' or 'cuuuuuttteee! '.

"Wait," everyone turned to look at Sehun. "why aren't you opposing to them, Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked as he realized that Luhan didn't oppose or even defend him and Sehun from further embarrassment.

"Ummmm... Well, I think that you are cute and hot and I also sort of agree with them" Luhan then clamped his mouth shut with his hand, realizing that he just voiced out his thoughts. Sehun blushed and chuckled at how Luhan looked when he's embarrassed. Everyone was now either clapping, cheering or congratulating them, as if they just got married or something.

Luhan looked down in
embarrassment. Sehun then put his hand on Luhan's shoulder, mustering a lot of courage to say, "Don't worry hyung, I also think you're cute..." Sehun smiled at Luhan who looked pretty shocked on what he just heard. The other members weren't helping on calming down Luhan as the cheerings and clappings just got louder.

"Now we should think of a couple name! Like, Sulay, Taoris, Xiuchen, Kaisoo and best of all, Baekyeol!" Chanyeol suggested,
also complimenting his couple name as Baekhyun blushed on how Chanyeol was proud of their coupling. Everyone, except for Baekhyun and Luhan who just kept quiet, scoffed at Chanyeol. "what about.... Selu?"

"No gege! It should be.... Hmmmm... It should be.... Sehan?" Tao said, almost sounding like a question instead of a suggestion.

" EWWW! NO WAY IN HELLZ TAO! IT SHOULD BE..... ummmm... It
should be-" but before Lay could finish, Luhan interrupted him.

"Hunhan..." Luhan then looked at the blushing Sehun. "Hunhan is perfect... Don't you think, Sehunnie~~? " Upon hearing that, Sehun blushed for the nth time and nodded while his lips, which he does when he's nervous. Luhan then smiled softly at him.

"I told you they'd be together! I told you! Now give me my 5000 won!" exclaimed Chanyeol to Kai
and Chen.

"Wait, three of you bet on this? Unbelievable.... Specially you, Chanyeol... I'm disappointed in you..." Baekhyun said while shaking his head in disappointment. He went to his room with Chanyeol following and locked the door, without letting Chanyeol in.

"Babe, look, I'm really sorry... Jongdae hyung started it all-" Chanyeol tried to apologize but was abruptly cut off by Chen.

"Oi, Park Chanyeol! What do you mean I started it all?!? It was that Jongin's idea you tard!" Chen shouted, while pointing at Kai accusingly.

Kai looked surprised by his action and argued. "What?!?! It ain't me, Troll! " By then, everyone was sighing on how childish and immature their fellow members were. All of them decided to leave the three children and diva in the house to argue while the rest went their separate ways out of the dorm.

"Uhhhhh, do you like bubble tea, Sehunnie?" Luhan asked, scratching the back of his head.

"OMG! Yes hyung! I looooooovvveeee bubble teaaaa! Treat me pleaseee!" Luhan chuckled at how cute Sehun looked like when he was doing aegyo to him.

"Alright, alright." Luhan replied. How could he stand Sehun's aegyo? Those pretty, pretty eyes that seemed to only shine for him,
only him...

 

 

Author's Note~~~~~

Heyyyyy there guysssss!!!!! this note will just be a short one cuz i'll continue the note later on the next chapter... and yes, i'll be doing a double update (YAAAAYYYY!!!!) So... i just wanna thank the new subscribers! i really hope you all like this sort of long (?) chapter heheheheheh..... anddddsssss.... pls do comment! i'll really be more than happy to see your comments! and pls tell me if you want in the future chapters of this fanfic so that i can start thinking of the plot of it *smirk smirk* Luv ya always guyyyzzzz (sry for the delays >.<) 

 

XOXO, 

ExoticHunhan4ever