Chapter 10; A plot twist...?

The Best OTP?

"U-umma.. I di-" but before Sehun could finish, his mother started squealing like a schoolgirl who saw her crush. 

"Oh my god, Sehun! Do you even know how cute he is?!?! He is like soooooo.....ADORABLE! Not to mention, he's really, really pretty too!! Omg Sehun, YOU. MUST. MARRY. HIM. NOW! I want him to be my son-in-law! He's just soooo....uuuggghhh!!! I can't even find the words to explain!" Mrs Oh gushed. She started jumping around and shaking Sehun's shoulders. 

Sehun, too shocked in his mother's change of attitude, just stood on his place, frozen. Then, as if he finished processing the whole situation, he smiled so wide that it reached up to his ears. "So does that mean that we can be together? And that you support us?" 

"OF COURSE YOU STUPID! HE'S SO FRIGGIN CUTEEEE!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!" Mrs Oh literally almost screamed. "I WANNA HAVE PRETTY AND HANDSOME GRANDCHILDREN!! SO OF COURSE I SUPPORT YOU TWO!!" 

Sehun mentally facepalmed. Doesn't his mother know that males don't get pregnant? 'At least she supports us.' Sehun thought. 

"Mother, let's go out already. Luhan must be worried sick." 

Sehun proposed. Mrs Oh smiled warmly at him and nodded. Both of them walked out the kitchen to the living room where Luhan was waiting anxiously.

 

~*~

 

"Luhan, I've got some bad news here..." Sehun trailed off. It wouldn't hurt to tease Luhan a bit, right?

"O-oh... What is it, Sehun?" Luhan asked nervously. He knew Mrs Oh did not like them as a couple. 

"Guess what, my Mother's fangirling about you and me." Sehun then grinned widely. 

"GAHHH!!! YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Mrs Oh piped up from behind Sehun. 

Luhan let the new information sink in his mind, his face forming a cute clueless stare, which cause Mrs Oh to squeal louder. 

"So does this mean she's fine with our relationship?" Luhan asked once more, just to make sure. 

Sehun nodded and hugged Luhan tightly, which -of course- made Mrs Oh squeal more. "Mother! Stop it! It's embarrassing!" Sehun admitted shyly. 

His mother laughed evily. "Okay okay. I'll just ummm...leave you two here...for any...errr.. business. I have to buy some ingredients for dinner." Mrs Oh then walked towards the door but before she walked out, she added, "Oh yea, use protection, Dearies~!" She then stepped out of ths house, leaving the two lovebirds alone. 

Sehun literally facepalmed as Luhan just chuckled beside him. "Want another round, babe?" Luhan suddenly tiptoed and whispered huskily on Sehun's ear. 

Sehun's blood travelled south as Luhan breathed against his ear. Oh, how Sehun knew that Luhan's gonna be the death of him. 

A/N:

Hey guys! Sooo....I finally get to update! 

I also heard about the Kris incident....:( it's really unfortunate, don't ya'll think? Well, no matter what Kris chooses, I'll just be happy for his decisions. I want him to be happy. I won't cry but instead, I'll smile for him cuz do ya'll think that he would want to see his fans crying? No right? So always smile. Smile for Kris. Smile for Exo. We are still One, no matter what happens. We are still OT12! Exo saranghaja! 

XOXO,

ExoticHunhan4ever