Member No 4

Belleza

“What am I going to do?” Kyoung Mi sighed as she sat on the couch in the dorm.

“Hmm? Tell manager unnie before she watches it on TV?” The girl who just walked into the living room said.

“Yeah and get my neck chopped off? No thanks,” Kyoung Mi said.

“Maybe you should go and tell Oppa before he watchs TV as well, hey maybe we should watch TV and find out if they have already reported it on K-TOWN yet,” the girl suggested with her eyes sparkling.

“YAH! SooLin-ah, I do not want to watch TV and see myself on it just yet,” Kyoung Mi said.

“You’re life but not mine, I like K-TOWN,” this Soolin said.

“I’m gonna go to my room,” Kyoung Mi said and left Soolin by herself.

“Hmm what am I going to do by myself now? Where are my Unnies? Who knows,” Soolin said to herself. She then scratched her head and came up with a perfect idea, “I am going to bake something,”

Soolin ran off to the room she and DonAh shared and looked through the stack of books she had besides her bed. The stack of books was actually only 7 books high but that didn’t really matter. 3 of the books were cooking books, 2 of them were picture story books and the other 2 was a novel.

She found the book she was looking for, ‘Baking for anyone,’ was what it was called. She flipped it open to a page she had bookmarked and then walked back out of the room and didn’t even notice DonAh who was sitting on the window ledge staring out into space.

“When in doubt just eat a cookie is what I always say,” SooLin said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Sugar, butter, milk, eggs, flour, chocolate,” she listed, “Hmm it looks like I have it all,”

  She started mixing everything in, the other members walked in and glanced at her and then walked off again.

Yes this was the life at the dorm of Belleza; each girl doing her own thing really but when they join forces and come together, they have a force that will blow you off your feet.

Soolin finished shaping her cookies and placed them in the oven she had already preheated.

“CRASH!”

Something must have fallen down to have made that sound. Soolin ran out of the kitchen to the direction of the sound which was the study room. There she saw the bookshelf crashed on the floor with a frightened Chaerin.

“Omo, Unnie are you hurt? Let me see you,” Soolin rushed to Chaerin’s side and lead her to sit on a chair.

“Huh, oh yeah, I’m okay. Just a little frightened that’s all,” Chaerin said although she was shaking.

“Are you positive?” Soolin said worrying.

“I’m honestly okay,” Chaerin said as she tried to stand the bookshelf up again. Soolin saw Chaerin struggling so she got up and helped her stand it up and then put the books back in.

“DING!” went the kitchen over timer and off ran Soolin to the kitchen.

She took them out and let them cool down before she iced them. She had made elephant, cow and giraffe shaped cookies but iced them so it looked more like.

She looked at the cow-pig that she was holding with an unsatisfied face but bit into it anyways.


Song SooLin
aka joanne200969

She is out lead/main dancer and she is 17 years of age and is our maknae
so yeah.



QUESTION: IF YOU GUYS COULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION,
IT WOULD MEAN I CAN START THE STORY EARLIER,

Should i pick an already exsisting song for their debut?
If so, can you name songs that you would like for their debut songs?