3.

Belleza

Another day, another performance.

They were performing on stage when someone in the crowd shouted this out,

“Yah, Kyoung Mi you . Leave Donghae Oppa alone. He is mine!”

Kyoung Mi froze at that and it was her turn to sing. Never in her life had someone called her a . She looked into the crowd trying to find the person who said that but didn’t see anyone and then walked off stage. The other members didn’t know what to do and the music stopped so they just kinda stood there confused.

“Let’s go off stage,” Chaerin said.

“What the hell was that!?!” the producer of the show yelled in frustration.

“Did you not hear? Someone in the crowd called me a !” Kyoung Mi yelled back.

“Well you probably are one,” the producer said.

“Oh no you didn’t,” the manager of the group said.

“Hold me back,” Kyoung Mi said to the group as she nearly scratched the eye out of the producer.

“Take that back,” Soolin said.

“How dare you speak to one of my girls like that,” the manager said.

“What? I’ve seen the pictures, I know what I saw,” the producer said trying to defend himself.

“Do you not have any respect for anyone?” Joo Eun yelled.

“Oh I have respect, for people who have talents not for trash like you guys,” the producer said.

“Oh that is it,” Don Ah said. She jumped onto his back with her arms around his neck choking him.

“You still wanna speak, huh?” Don Ah said.

All for one and one for all. Insult one person in the group and you insult the whole group and when you do that you are dead.

“DonAh get off him,” Kyoung mi requested,” it’s my turn.”

“Girls we don’t need this, let’s go,” the manager said.

Kyoung Mi turned around and said this,” next time I see you, you are dead,” and she run a finger across her neck.

“Who the hell is he to say that we are trash?” Chaerin asked very annoyed.

“We got picked for a reason and that reason is because we have talent,” Soolin said.

“I swear that guy is dead next time,” Kyoung Mi said.

“He is so lucky that Manager pulled us away before real trouble begins,” Joo Eun said.

“He better watch his back,” Don Ah said.

 “We don’t need his stupid music show. We can do better,” Chaerin said trying to make the group feel happier but it didn’t really work.

“Tonight’s headline on K-TOWN is going to be, New Rookie group, Belleza, Attacks Producer,” Kyoung Mi said.

“Any publicity is good publicity?” Soolin said.

“Not in this case,” Chaerin sighed.


I'm still trying to learn the characters and it has taken me longer than i would have liked but the show must go on.

Anyone up to kick some producer ?