The final member...

Belleza

“It seems like something is going wrong at SM central. It has been revealed through many famcams that SNSD has split up into what seems like 2 different groups. The girls were sighted on the plane to Japan for some promotions but in 2 different planes. It was first said that there wasn’t enough room on the first plane for all the girls to fit on but it was later proven that there was enough room. So why are these girls splitting to 2 different groups? We do not know, but stay tuned in the near future for SNSD news.

“In other news, f(x)’s Amber has posted up some selcas of herself and of a friend or companion on me2day account. She also wrote this, ‘Isn’t she just beautiful?’ Who is this girl? She seems close to Amber, but you can never assume in this world. And that is it for today’s daily dirt. I’ll see all you guys tomorrow, until then this has been your lovely reporter Kim Eun Young.”

“Why do you guys always watch K-TOWN?” Chaerin asked the other members.

“Because it’s interesting,” DonAh replied with a no expression on her face.

“Yah! Joo Eun!” Chaerin called out to JooEun who was staring into space.

“Oh uh?” Joo Eun said snapping out of her deep thoughts.

“What were you thinking of?” Soolin asked.

“Oh nothing,” she said evilly.

“For some odd reason I don’t believe you,” Kyoung Mi said.

“It doesn’t bother me, anyways, I’m going out,” Joo Eun said as she got up from her seat.

“No you are not, sit you back down missy,” their manager said walking into the dorm.

“Hey, how did you get the combo?” Soolin asked puzzled.

“I did make the combo honey,” Their manager said.

“Oh yeah,” Soolin said.

“Anyways, so thought I share this with your guys. Tomorrow we release your MV on youtube that will on at 12:00AM on the dot. Then right after that, the radios will receive your mini album and that should also begin airing tomorrow as well. You will make your debut stage tomorrow as well on whatever music station it is on. Now tomorrow, you will have training from 2 – 5 okay? Any questions?” their manager said as she read from their timetable.

“I do,” Soolin said with her hand in the air just like if she was at school.

“Go,” their manager said.

“1. What’s your real name? and 2. Do we have to go to school tomorrow?” she asked.

“1. My name is Soyeon but you have to call me Unnie at all times. And we are thinking of pulling you out of the public system at the moment. We are thinking of making a small classroom in the SM headquarters for a schooling system of our own,” the manager said.

“What’s the point of that? It’s only going to affect 2 members out of the 5,” Joo Eun said. She was happy to get out of high school.

“For future people,” the manager said.

“Since you have said what you wanted to say, can I leave?” Joo Eun said.

“Go,” the manager sighed.

With that JooEun got up and left the dorm. At first she was just roaming the streets; soon she won’t be able to do that freely. People began staring at her oddly; she had just walked through a couples’ festival by herself at the park. With all the eyes on her, she tripped.

People began staring and laughing her. Not one person helped her but it wasn’t like she was expecting someone to help her anyways.

“Wanna continue laughing at me? If you do, this will go into your face,” she yelled will balling her hand into a first. At that instant people stopped laughing. 

“When I can rule over you, you won’t see the living day light,” she said under her breath as she looked around to see each and every person who had laughed at her.


Moon Joo Eun AKA
Yesunglover


she is 19 years of age and she will be the rapper who has incredible dance skills.

 

So we have all 5 members of belleza now but don't worry if you weren't picked because I have a special idea where I will
need more characters so keep that idea in your head.

Alright, so I should have the next chapter up in 3 - 5 days depending on how much of my assignment and stack of HW I can get down.  so yeah.

 

p.s don't take what I say seriously when it's K-TOWN TIME. I make up random things there.
and I didn't have time to photoshop and picture of amber so I didn't include one.