Member No. 1 - Leader

Belleza

“Okay guys, one more time. From the top,” the girl said. She looked to be the oldest maybe around 22 or 23 years of age.  Her hair was tied up into a messy pony tail.

She got into position after playing the song again.

The girls had been in the practice room for nearly 5 hours straight now. Their debut was only days away and they had to be extra perfect. The 5 girls sang and danced their hearts out again, while their manager just nodded in satisfaction.

“These are my girls,” the manager thought.

After they had finished the song the girls fell to the floor exhausted.

“AHHHHH!” screamed the girl from before.

“What is it unnie?” another girl asked her.

“It’s a Dark Angel,” the girl screamed.

“A dark what?”

“A dark angel,”

Dark angels were what she called cockroaches; she had a massive fear of them.

“YAH! KANG CHAERIN, what do you think you are doing? Do you think you are going to win f(x) by screaming at some bug?” The manager yelled at the girl whose name is Kang Chaerin.

“No,” Chaerin said after calming down.

“Well if you guys are not gonna practice anymore, go home,” the manager said with a duh face.

“Okay, yes. Have a good night Manager Unnie,” Chaerin bowed before leaving with the rest of the girls.

They walked back to their dorm; it was only a 5 minute walk back from the SM headquarters.

Once they got back to the dorm they all instantly fought over the shower. Who would want to stay in clothes that you had sweated in? The one who got the shower first? That was the leader, Kang Chaerin. After each and every member had taken a shower and was feeling much more relaxed, they ordered take-out and sat around the dining table eating, just chatting.

“Hey, does anyone know why Manager Unnie seems to care about f(x) so much?” one of the girls asked.

“Why knows, who cares,”

“I heard she was suppose to be in it originally but got kicked out for like Sulli or Krystal or someone,” someone else said.

Chaerin was just listening to the talk and not taking part in it.

A light bulb just flashed in her head. “So Manager Unnie wants us to beat f(x) so it’s her own form of revenge?” she said.

“I think so,”

 


I introduce you to KANG CHAERIN!
aka reyn26.
SHe is 23 years of age and is the group's leader and lead singer.
 



So for each of the next 4 updates, I will introduce one character.
Sorry for the horrible update, I just couldn't think of a way to introduce her.

Anyways, Take Care.
<3