7.

Belleza

Belleza Chapter 7

They ran around the corner and SMASH! Right into other people who were standing on the pathway.

“We’re so sorry, but we need to get going,” Chaerin said.
She was about to run off again but before she could even take another step, an arm pulled her aside.

“Look what you did here! I have a big coffee stain on my white business shirt. All of you, come with me,” the very handsome man said and pushed/dragged all five of the girls into the next building.

The building looked empty and abandoned from the outside but inside was a different story.

Inside it looked like it was a billionaire’s penthouse that was only used when a storm had hit.

Once they were inside the building they were face to face with the man that pushed them into there.

“You’re Kim Jaejoong!” Soolin said starstrucked, shocked and surprised at the same time.

“Yes, yes I am. It’s nice to know that people still know who I am after the whole ordeal. And your little friend here,” he pointed to CHaerin,” destroyed my top.

“Yeah, well maybe you shouldn’t stand in the middle of the footpath/pathway,” Joo Eun snapped.

“Hey, I know your face from somewhere, but where? Hmmm,” He pondered.

“You look kinda old with your thinking face,” Donah blurted out.

The girls laughed but Jaejoong didn’t, he got pissed.

“How dare you say I look old? I am and forever will be, youthful,” Jaejoong exclaimed, “and Belleza, I’m taking your leader.” And he dragged Chaerin into another room which looked like a dressing room.

He motioned for her to take a seat on the white leather couch and she did.

“I know who you guys are and I want to help you guys with crushing SM,” he announced.

“Yeah, he needs to pay for what he has done to you guys and us,” Junsu said as he spun around on the chair he was so he was now facing Chaerin.

“So what do you say?” Yoochun said casually throwing his scarf onto the coffee table.

“I don’t know, Sm hasn’t kicked us out yet, well officially anyways, CHaerin hesitated, “Anyways, Donghae said he had a video that will clear out names.”

“But they will still kick you guys out, Ah Donghae, trying to help his girlfriend’s group, so noble,” Junsu commented.

“They’re not going out,” CHaerin said and you could tell she was getting a little irritated.

“Donghae can be part of it,” Jaejoong said.

“We could use a snitch,” Yoochun said.

“Are you guys sure that they’ll kick us out?” Chaerin wanted to cinfirm it. All 3 of them nodded.

“Fine, we’re in.”

 


Hello Everyone,
I am offically back! Yay!

So as you can see, the focus has moved off from Kyoung Mi now and onto Chaerin. I thought that Kyoung Mi was getting alot of the focus and it was time to share it around. Everyone will get their 5 -6 chapters worth of focus until it goes back to neutral.

I hand wrote this first and I tell you, it looked much more.

Also, there will be no new group due to the very few applicants I received.

So thoughts?

With Love,
_uraqt

<3