2.

Belleza

Their performance was okay but could have been much better. There were flaws but that was okay.

“Good job guys,” The manager said gicing them hi-5’s and hugs.

“But no one cheered for us,” Soolin pouted.

“Don’t worry, give them time. Soon people will be coming to the shows just to see you,” the manager said trying to lift the mood of everyone but it failed.

“She is right. We will just have to wait around for a bit,” Chaerin said.

“Let’s go home,” Don Ah said.

“I second that,” Joo Eun said.

They all piled into the Black Van tired and exhausted. It had been a long day for them and for everyone working with them.

 “I get the shower first,” Kyoung Mi shouted once they ran into the dorm.

“No, I want to go first,” Chaerin shouted.

“Nah, I’m gonna go first,” SooLin said.

“Please, everyone knows I’m going to be first,” Joo Eun said.

While the 4 of them were arguing, Don Ah had managed to go into the room, get her clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

“Ha, look who’s first,” DonAh shouted as she closed the bathroom door.

“This is all your fault,” SooLin shouted which started another round of arguments.

To decide the order for the shower, the girls tried to play a game.

“Rock, Paper, scissors,” They shouted but they all put paper except Kyoung Mi who put scissors.

“Looks like I’m next,” Kyoung Mi said happily.

The other 3 began to play again but they all kept getting the same things.

“Hey, I’m oldest so I should get to go before the 2 of you,” Chaerin said trying to make her excuse sound reasonable.

“Exactly, you’re the oldest, you should have a stronger immune system so let me, the youngest, go next,” SooLin said.

“How about you all shut up and someone go into the shower,” DonAh said trying her hair with a towel as Kyoung Mi ran into the bathroom.

“Chaerin Unnie can go next, then me and then you,” JooEun said looking at Soolin who puffed her cheeks out like a puffer fish.

 “I hate being the maknae,” SooLin mumbled to herself.  

“Well maybe you should have been born before me,” Joo Eun said with a satisfied smirk.

“Yeah, go away,” Soolin said.

Soon each of them had a nice, hot and relaxing shower and were all sitting together just thinking. Thinking about the day when people will recognize their faces on the streets, just like people recognize the faces of Super Junior, SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1 and so many more groups.

“Just imagine, someday, they will have flashmobs and ask for us to go to their country,” Kyoung Mi said dreamily.

“But what happens if we don’t become famous like that? What happens if we will always just be 5th tier idols?” DonAh said.

“We have to keep positive,” Chaerin said.

“And make sure we get everyone’s love,” Joo Eun said ‘especially all those girl’s love,” she though evilly.

“I can’t wait for that day,” Soolin said.

“Neither can I,” Chaerin added in.