8.

Belleza

“So they haven’t actually kicked us out yet so I guess we still have practice,” Chaerin said to her younger group members.

“But what happens if we meet another group on the way there?” Soolin innocently asked.

“Well we will beat them to the ground,” Joo Eun said.

“I’ve got your back,” Don Ah said to Joo Eun.

Don Ah and Joo Eun had a weird connection – like the clicked and most of the time it is due to the fact of a fight or something along the lines of it.

Kyoung Mi walked into the living room where everyone else was, brushing her wet hair.

“If only my hair grew faster,” Kyoung Mi sighed and plopped herself onto the sofa.

“Why’d ya take a shower for? We have practice,” Chaerin said to her.

“I so knew that,” Kyoung Mi said and rushed out of the room to pack her bag for practice.

In 5 minutes they were on the streets walking to practice because they weren’t sent a car.

And in another so few minutes they were at the headquarters. They greeted the receptionist like normal who gave them shocked faces.

“I guess they didn’t expect us to be here,” Kyoung Mi stated once they were inside the practice room which everyone used. SM didn’t spend a lot of money of the practice facilities there, according to the people there, all you needed was one room and everyone can share it. Due to the fact that there was only one room, they had very little practice time and were forced to practice at home.

“Alright so let’s get it started,” Chaerin said as the leader of the group and put the song on.

They all got into their positions and began their dance and sang along. Their moves looked more powerful now that they had put extra energy in it and their vocals and raps sounded much better.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you guys but Mr Lee would like to speak to you in his office,” an assistant said to the girls interrupting them.

They looked at each other, got their bags, nodded once at each other and then left the room.

As they got into the office they bowed and sat at the rows of seats which were set out for them.

“Girls, I know things haven’t been the way you would have liked but…” before Mr Lee could finish what he wanted to say, Kyoung Mi got up and vomited.

“Oh My god,” Mr Lee said and ran out of the room looking like he was about to vomit himself.

“Good job,” they praised her.

They searched through files on Mr Lee’s Computer with Soolin on guard. They copied masses of files onto their hard-drive to look at once they got home.

Artists, was what one of the folders were called and they copied that. Then they copied a folder which was called finances.

“Someone is coming!” Soolin said very quickly.

They quickly pulled the hard-drive out and sat on the chairs and began some chit chat.

“I’m sorry but Mr Lee has gone home sick,” the assistance said and left.

The 5 girls then Left the building and went on their way back to their dorm to begin reading the new information they have gathered.

 


Hey guys, it's been a while.
Sorry for that.

This is actually half of what I actually had written out.
So the next half will be the next chapter.

and yeah?

:)