Member No 2

Belleza

Sighing, she sat there staring outside the window emotionless. The sun was nowhere to be seen with all the clouds hanging around. She took out her prized camera from her hoodie pocket and snapped a picture of the cloud. She looked at the picture and decided to delete it.

“Oh there you are, we are going out to lunch. You coming?” said Chaerin who went into the room to grab her own bag.

The girl just shook her head for an answer.

“You sure? We have like no food here,” Chaerin said but got the same answer.
“Well if you’re sure, we’ll be back in 2 hours or so,”

Once the girl knew the rest of the members had left the dorm, she relaxed more. She didn’t like to be involved with all the group outings; she always thought she ruined the mood.  She took out her ipod and put it up to full blast, letting herself get carried away in the song.

If you looked around the room she was in, you could tell that she very loved the colour violet very much. Her bed sheets were violet, her pillow cases were even all the pens on her desk were of that colour. In big letters on the wall was the name CHEON DON AH in violet letters.

Don Ah twiddled her thumbs for a while, feeling a bit depressed. She wanted to see her family but ever since she was told she was going to debut into a new group she hasn’t seen her family. SM had made her train twice as hard as everyone else because they had thought she was lacking in places.

Now if Don Ah has a problem or issue or needs a cure she will rap. Yes, rapping is her cure for most things. So she grabbed her notebook and a pen and began scribbling down some raps.  Sometimes she would just rap a rap from another song and others she would write her own. And today she decided to write her own. She wrote about her family.

She stopped writing for a second and noticed that it was raining.

“Great,” she sighed.

She decided to finish off her rap for another time. She logged onto her social networking system (FACEBOOK). She hadn’t been on for months. She had 17 friend requests from people she had never seen before. There was one chick that added her and she looked like a cake face.

“Ha, this girl, she is fake,” laughed Don Ah. 

She logged back out and then felt bored, once again.  She grabbed a jacket and headed for the practice room. Because you can always be better.

 


Member number 2 is Cheon Don Ah
AKA donzzy_sone_Ann
She is 17 years of age and is the Main rapper of the group.





There are only 3 more intros until the real story begins! =)

p.s donzzy_sone_Ann can you please wall post me some other pictures that are more clearer?