Member No 3

Belleza

“Okay, once more. Try and keep your voice steady,” the manager said to the girl as she practiced her lines over and over again.

“It’s easy for you to say but how about you try to do it,” the girl thought although she wouldn’t have the guts to say it to their manager’s face. Their manager could be a very scary person if she tired.

“Come on Kyoung Mi, you’re not even trying,” The manager said getting angrier.

“Sorry, I’ll try harder,” Kyoung Mi said with a bow.

She tired hitting the note once more and this time she got it. Her face light up instantly and she was feeling much better as well.

“That’s it, you got it now. It’s not so hard is it?” the manager said. Now she was acting like her best friend?

Kyoung Mi just smiled not really wanting to reply to her. She was tired and it was still the afternoon. She would have another 2 hours of dance training and then another hour of vocal training. After all of that she would still have to take her English classes. Yes, her schedule was a very busy one.

“You got it Kiddo, you keep practicing while I go and check on the others,” the manager said and then left the room.

“Yes!” Kyoung Mi said to herself as she sat on the couch.

“Ah, There you are Unnie,” DonAh said as she walked into the room.

“What’s up?” Kyoung Mi forced a smile on her face, what she really wanted to say was get lost.

“Have you seen this?” DonAh said as she shoved her laptop into the arms of KyoungMi.

“WHAT!!!” Kyoung Mi screamed once she read the headline.

“Chaerin Unnie told me to tell you to stay calm and that things are going to sort themselves out,” DonAh said trying to keep her calm.

“Has Manager Unnie seen this?” Kyoung Mi asked. She was worried that because of this, she might not be able to debut anymore.

“I’m not sure but if I were you, I would tell her,” DonAh said.

“Aish, DonAh what am I going to do?” Kyoung Mi sighed.

“You know you better call him and check if he has heard of it yet,” DonAh said.

“Good thinking,” Kyoung Mi said.

What was the headline you ask? I can’t tell you, it’s a secret! Shhh.   


Lee Kyoung Mi
AKA Sweetlilly9

She is the Main Singer of the group.

So yeah she is 20 years old now.

 

oh by the way guys, after I have introduced the members, I'll do a chapter which just has the profile of each member so you knwo them better.

So Does anyone want to guess what the headline is?