Episode:2, A girl called 'Danger'

Teen Wolf: Legends (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Episode 2: A girl called 'Danger'

Allison Argent woke up to a loud 'WHAT THE BLOODY HELL!' that came from the person sleeping next to her.

"Wha-Wassup?!" she asked sleepily.

Her sleeping companion, who was now awake, Seraphina Argent, was sitting upright with her hands clapped to her ears as the alarm clock blared.

"Shut that thing!" she said to Allison.

Allison got up and shut the alarm clock off.

Allison knew that the alarm's sound was very shrill, but it wasn't that shrill.

Seraphina relaxed and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry.' she said calmly.'it's just that...my ears...they are a bit sensitive, and that alarm was-"

'No problem' interrupted Allison. "One way or the other, I had to wake up. Come on get dressed! You don't want be late for your first day at school!"

...

...

In the wake of having a companion of her age and mentality, Allison Argent totally ignored little things, which if noticed would've led to an unpleasant question and answer session with her mom, dad, aunt and most of all Seraphina. Like the mysterious circumstances under which Seraphina had suddenly popped up one day, Chris and Kate treating her like old buddies and Victoria's continuous dislike by the mere presence of Seraphina's.

But alas, young teenagers! They never notice the parts which leads to a dangerous truth now, do they?

...

...

About half an hour later, Allison and Seraphina said goodbye and walked down the front porch.

'Can I give you a lift?' Seraphina asked, a crooked smile just tugging at her lips.

Her bag, black, like the rest of the things she owned, was slung across her shoulders and she was holding two helmets, in one hand.

Allison smiled.

'Sure' she said taking one of the helmets.

Seraphina kicked started the bike, and with Allison sitting behind her, they roared off, the sound making the resting birds ruffle their feathers angrily.

...

The bike slowed as they reached Beacon Hill High School.

Scott and Stiles were both waiting for Allison. Both spotted her immediately on the bike.

'Hey look Scott.' Stiles said softly. 'I think Allison's found a new boyfriend.'

'Shut up' Scott hissed as the bike came near them and finally stopped.

Allison got up from the back seat and removed her helmet. She stood on tip toes and kissed Scott lightly.

'Hi, sweetheart.' Scott said. 'Who's your friend here?'

Before Allison could reply, Allison's alleged 'new boyfriend' swung a leg off the bike and removed the black helmet.

Underneath was, surprise, a girl.

"Scott, this is my cousin: Seraphina" Allison said

Scott looked at Seraphina, who extended a strong hand to shake Scott's, which he did.

Only three words could come to one's mind after seeing Seraphina, Scott thought, Tall, Muscular and Dangerous

'Wow...' Seraphina, who had broad shouldered and a firm handshake, said softly.

She was peering into Scott's eyes. Looking below eye level with Scott would've been kind of hard for Seraphina as she was taller than Scott

"What gorgeous brown eyes you have.' Seraphina said in the same soft voice which was icy cold. 'Were they always this colour?"

'Excuse me?" Scott said as his heart skipped a beat. He remembered the day he had got the werewolf bite and his eyes had turned from blue to brown

"I mean," said Seraphina with her lips curving into a smile, 'Were they always like this or you wear lenses?"

"Oh." said Scott and his face relaxed a bit 'No, no they are my own."

'Move along there, yes you!" came a bustling voice from somewhere behind Seraphina.

It was a guy, strutting as though he owned the school, and Scott, Stiles, Allison and Seraphina were in the way of his strut.

'I said" the guy said now directly behind Seraphina and Allison. 'Move along."

Alison turned, but Seraphina did not budge

The guy tapped her on the shoulder and said "I think you didn't hear me, sweetheart. I said move."

Seraphina put on a very painful sort of smile on her face and turned slowly.

"You know what?" she asked the person soberly, four inches shorter than her, "The last time someone called me 'sweetheart', I chopped him into pieces"

The guy laughed but stopped abruptly at the expression of dead seriousness on Seraphina's face.

There was a moment of tense silence and Stiles and Scott exchanged nervous glances.

Another voice, female and high pitched this time, called out "Allison! Hey, Allison!"

"Come on, Seraphina. I'll introduce you to more friends of mine. Allison said "See you later, Scott." She added.

Seraphina followed Allison.

"You know, Scott." Stiles said after they had moved out of ear shot "You better watch out, because that girl is dangerous."

The source of the high pitched female voice was a light haired, brown eyed, with lots of make-up.

Next to her, was an exceptionally handsome guy, not too shorter than Seraphina herself. He had the build of a sportsperson.

'Lydia, Jackson, this is my cousin Seraphina.' Allison said.

Lydia extended a hand towards Seraphina, but she was busy looking around, as though surveying the grounds.

'Do you play cricket? Or ball?' Seraphina asked suddenly, ignoring Lydia's hand

'Ball? Base Ball, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Football-'

But Seraphina cut Allison and said 'Football. I like football.'

'We have Lacrosse here.' Jackson said.

'Lacrosse, you say?' Seraphina screwed up her face in an expression as though remembering something from a long list of things she had memorised

Then her face relaxed. 'Oh, Lacrosse, yes I remember now.'

'And, here is our co-captain,' Lydia said, fondly grabbing Jackson's arm.

Seraphina nodded 'And that guy, Scott.' She said pointing at him and Stiles 'He is the captain, I'm guessing.'

Jackson's jaw tightened. 'How do you know?' he asked and he didn't have a friendly tone.

Seraphina turned to look at Scott and said 'Just look at him. He is made for sports! Muscular arms, lean frame...'

Out of the corner of her eyes, Seraphina saw in amusement, every vein of Jackson's body burn in jealousy.

Just then, somewhere in the distance, a bell rang.

'Come on.' said Allison 'you've got the same time table as mine. You don't want to be late for your first class. Besides, we also have to find you a locker.'

Seraphina and Allison went inside the High School building.

The first class was English.

According to most people, Mrs Umney, was a teacher who couldn't even tell students to stop talking in her class. Therefore, her class functioned as a cafe, where people caught up with the latest news and chatted casually.

Seraphina was told to wait outside the class till it was 'settled' and then enter to make a dramatic entry.

'Now, students' Seraphina heard Mrs Umney's tired voice from inside the class room. "We have a new addition today...'

Seraphina got the cue and entered the room.

Those who had caught a glimpse of her in the morning stared. Those, who hadn't, stared harder.

'Hi' said Seraphina waving a hand 'I'm Seraphina Argent, and I'll be a cousin of Allison's here. And I'm not a giant.' She added to a blonde in the very front who was whispering in her friend's ear, and looked downright alarmed.

Scott, who was sitting behind Stiles, and next to Allison, stared.

He had heard the blonde say 'Look at her. See's a giant!' and apparently, Seraphina too had heard.

This made Scott extremely uneasy. The knowledge that the new Argent hunter could hear whispers that only werewolves could was both, alarming and frightening.

'Sit down, please.' Mrs Umney said, gesturing to a seat next to Lydia. Seraphina sat.

'Now, as we were discussing the other day...' Mrs Umney turned and slipped into her usual boring self, while the class slipped into their usual disobeying self.

Scott, who couldn't take eyes off Seraphina, barely noticed that the air above his head had become a medium for paper-ball-conversations.

Lydia and Jackson, who were both sitting on the opposite ends of the class room was throwing each other paper balls with love messages written on them.

This apparently didn't seem to bother Seraphina either, even though Lydia, who was an extremely bad catcher, was jumping up and down to catch the ball.

Seraphina was casually looking at her notebook, without writing anything.

Lydia caught the ball, read the message wrote something on the back of it and threw it back.

Jackson smiled as he read it and threw the ball back. Lydia made a great 'awwww' gesture with her lips and threw the ball back.

Jackson tore another page from his notebook and wrote a fresh message on it and threw it at Lydia, but he miscalculated his throw.

Instead of landing on Lydia, the ball headed towards Seraphina.

Scott's gaze followed the ball just as it flew towards Seraphina...who caught it in her left hand without even bothering to look up and banged it on Lydia's table.

No one, except Jackson, Lydia, and Scott had noticed that.

And for Scott, it was like a jailer, straight from hell had to come to the jail he was being held a prisoner.

The rest of the day passed quite uneventfully, if you didn't count Jake's head getting banged on the dustbin by the bully, Ken, or Lydia's purse getting stolen, and then being found in her own locker.

'Seraphina.' Allison said, 'We have gym next and we are going to play volleyball. Do you play?'

'Yes. A bit.' Seraphina replied.

'Good.' Allison said, 'You're on my team.'

'Look.' Seraphina said 'You don't need to do me a favour by taking me in your tea-'

'I'm not doing you a favour.' Allison said sternly 'We have one player short, and you are in her place.'

'Aye, Aye, captain!' Seraphina said, mock saluting her again.

Allison laughed and led Seraphina to the gym.

Seraphina could smell the gym long before they reached it.

The sweat, the hard work, a thirst for competition, the excitement: It was an atmosphere she knew well.

Everyone changed in the changing rooms.

People were looking curiously at Seraphina, maybe because they thought that if she had an extraordinary height, she got to have extraordinary organs, and Seraphina was determined to prove that she at least looked human, even though she had her own six packs though not like Taylor Lautner.

The match went on quite well, and before they knew it, Allison's team were just two points away from winning.

It was the other team's serve. The girl, Jean, who was serving, was a really good player but tended to-

'Out!' the coach said blowing his whistle 'You hit it too hard.'

Allison high-fived Debby, who was netting.

Seraphina was in the front corner.

Just as Jean ran to retrieve the ball, Seraphina allowed her attention to wonder at the stands.

The Lacrosse team was sitting there: as they had practise in the evening, they were exempted from playing.

Seraphina's eyes wandered to Scott, and she saw him talking to someone.

Her eyes narrowed in surprise.

She looked at the person as if she was seeing the dead walking. But before that person could turn and see his face-

'Seraphina!' Allison yelled.

Seraphina looked up, just in time to see the ball coming towards her, and Seraphina slammed it.

The ball shot towards the ground, inside the court, and it burst, just before it hit the ground.

Seraphina looked around in surprise 'Err...sorry.'

The coach walked over to her 'Seraphina' he said seriously, 'Excellent shot. You're on the team. Just try not to burst the ball next time, won't you?'

...

...

Allison and Seraphina walked into the accessories store just after school, as Allison wanted to get a locket repaired.

Seraphina looked around and found a grey coloured locket with 'Lacrosse' written on it and she smiled.

This was the perfect thing for the work

'Hey Allison, I think Scott would like this locket...'

...

...

It was 8.15 pm, and Allison was in her bedroom.

Chris, Victoria, Kate and Seraphina Argents sat in the living room with glasses or bottles in their hands.

Seraphina's feet were up on the table, and her beer bottle was swinging in her hand.

Victoria was eyes her distastefully, as she took little sips of her champagne.

Seraphina a sip from her bottle and said:

'I think I saw Hale today.'

Kate choked on her champagne.

'Hale? Derek Hale? I thought he was dead!'

'Well he isn't if Seraphina saw him.' Chris said.

'Yea Seraphina is always right isn't she?' Victoria said sarcastically.

There was a tense pause.

'So...you burst a volley ball in school.' Chris said trying to break the tension

Seraphina nodded.

'Well, I hope you don't treat the students in the same way.

Seraphina leaned towards Chris and said:

'Well why don't you get a job there? Substitution teacher perhaps. To keep in, ah, control.'

'Ahem, ahem' Victoria said 'I think Seraphina should go to bed.'

"Yeah, I think I will.' Seraphina said, swinging her legs off the table and getting up.

'Good night everybody.'

And Seraphina, leaving the bottle there went up the stairs to Allison's room, which she now shared with her.

'You aren't asleep, yet?' Seraphina said as she saw her reading on her bed.

'I was waiting for you.'

Seraphina grabbed her clothes from the chair and walked towards the bathroom.

'Sorry, I was talking to Chris and Kate, and lost track of time.'

'Hey Seraphina, I know it doesn't really matter, but you address Dad and Aunt Kate, by their names...won't they be your uncle and aunt in relation?'

Seraphina paused, and took a deep breath.

'I think it's time to tell you the truth. I'm not your cousin, Allison.'