Episode:10, Seduction TIme

Teen Wolf: Legends (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Episode:10. Seduction Time

Previously on Teen Wolf, Legends: Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, Jackson Whitmore, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski have one thing in common. They all are prisoners of the Alpha, trapped inside their own school, unable to find a way out. The authorities won't believe Stiles, Lydia's ankle's twisted and Scott's out there trying to lure the Alpha towards him so he can let his friends go.

Seraphina convinces Derek to sniff out Scott because she knows that Allison is bound to be with him. They reach the school when Derek remarks that Seraphina's birth is unlucky and unusual, for her powers make it clear that her non human parent was an Alpha. Seraphina discloses that she was born on the most inauspicious day and under the most inauspicious birth star.

Meanwhile, inside the school, Scott's call to the Alpha has reversed and it's Scott who is now being controlled by the Alpha who is forcing Scott to kill Allison. He breaks through the floor and reaches Allison, following the Alpha's commands. Both Stiles and Allison faint before either of them can glimpse Scott in werewolf form.

Seraphina tells Derek that she only let them go because Scott was Allison's boyfriend and Derek had really good looks. They reach the spot where the ceiling has fallen over, Allison and Stiles are on the floor, Scott is holding a pillar off from falling over Allison and the Alpha's about the attack them. Both Seraphina and Derek have a moment of thought, and then dive into opposite directions, he to help Scott, she towards the Alpha, while both expecting others to follow.

Later, when the Alpha gets away and Scott and Derek save Allison, Seraphina feels guilty and believes that Derek made the better choice while he feels guilty and believes that Seraphina made the better choice.

As the police arrive, both of them mysteriously disappear.

Before the police can question them properly, Seraphina comes to fetch Allison away. Once they reach home, Allison discovers that Seraphina's T-shirt has a rip at the back through which are three clearly drawn, fresh looking claw marks.

'You're hurt!' cried Allison, pointing at Seraphina's back.

'What?' said Seraphina quickly turning herself around to cover her back, instead exposing her well built stomach with the piercing that looked odd under her abs.

'What attacked you?' asked Allison. 'There are claw marks on your back!'

'Oh those,' said Seraphina her gaze shifting continuously from one place to another, not meeting Allison's, 'I've had them for ages.'

'Liar!' Allison replied 'I want to see them! They might be infected!' Allison would hear no more until Seraphina was, once again, exposing her black bra and the scars underneath.

Allison touched them tenderly. Seraphina didn't flinch.

'See,' said Seraphina, 'it doesn't even hurt. I told you I got them ages ago'

'But how did you even get these injuries?' Allison asked.

Seraphina turned to face Allison. 'I've been living with you for quite some time, but did you even ask me about my past life?' she said quietly

Allison shifted her gaze to the ground. Seraphina had been with her for many days now, she had even saved her from some tight spots... but Allison had never asked her about her past.

'I'm an orphan,' Seraphina said quietly, 'and yes I appreciate that you're sorry and everything' she added quickly as Allison open to speak. When she was sure that Allison would remain silent, she continued. 'My parents died when I was a few months old. My father's will said I was to be given the property and money as soon as I turned 21. He had made himself quite a good fortune.' Her tone was bitter without a hint of sorrow. 'So naturally all aunts and uncles came forward to adopt me. But the thing was...I was a troubled child. Unusual. Couldn't live with anybody for more than a year. So I've practically seen and met all the Argents who are hungry for money. Chris and Kate are the nicest people in the family. I got these scars when I was in Kentucky. Got this wild dog chasing my ...'

She shook her head before adding, 'do you know you've got an Aunt Rosa, lady with a welt under her nose, who literally tried to wash my mouth out with soap when I cursed?'

Allison laughed.

'Now if my interview is over, can I put some clothes on?' and she grabbed a shirt and marched across to the bathroom before Allison could stop her again.

Allison collapsed on her bed in a heap. Now that she had seen the scars, she wondered how she hadn't spotted them before. Then she realized that every time Seraphina had changed in gym class, she had manoeuvred herself in such a way that her back was always towards the wall. Allison couldn't blame her. If she had such hideous scars, she would hide them too.

Inside the bathroom, Seraphina examined the marks on her back. She didn't know if it was because they were cursed or simply because she didn't want them to, but the cuts had never healed themselves. They remained as fresh as her memory of getting them. It had been ages ago

...

...

Chris Argent was in a mental dilemma. He had been standing firm under the pressure of Seraphina and Kate's insistence that Allison be told the truth, but he could feel himself crumbling. He was running out of excuses. The truth was Chris didn't want Allison to be a hunter. He didn't want her to have that constant burden on her shoulders. Kate and Seraphina couldn't possibly accept this excuse.

He had thought they could keep an eye on her, but Allison's adolescence and naïveté had proved him wrong. Personally Chris blamed Victoria for all that had happened. When he tried to point it out, she had become mad at him as well as Seraphina and now she was refusing to speak to him and Chris desperately needed her debating skills to counter Kate and Seraphina's. He had thought bringing Seraphina on board would reduce their problems. Instead, Kate had got herself an ally. He wished he hadn't contacted Seraphina in the first place. Maybe things would've been different.

Chris got up from the couch and groaned. The hunter's life may seem exciting and thrilling but it took a toll on you later in life.

...

...

Stiles' house was an ideal place to hold a meeting. Scott's mother often had irregular shifts at the hospital, Derek wasn't keen on hospitality and going to Seraphina's house would be as sane as lighting one's head on fire.

When Scott McCall walked into Stiles' bedroom, having just wished Chief Stilinski (who was leaving for his duties) a good day, he assumed he was the first to arrive. Hence he was surprised to see Stiles hugging the back of his chair, in the corner of his bedroom furthest from the bed on which, with her muddy shoes propped up, her arms behind her head and an extremely relaxed expression on her face, sat Seraphina Argent. She tutted and tapped her watch. Her jaws worked as she chewed on something with a green leg, poking out from . She tutted and tapped her watch.

'Nice day' remarked Scott casually. 'Grasshoppers taste nice?'

Seraphina raised her eyebrow, plucked the green something from and threw it on one side.

'Green chillies, not grasshoppers' murmured Stiles from the corner with such a sour expression on his face, Scott wondered if Seraphina had shoved one chilly down his throat.

'She's chewed six of them already.' He said

Scott blinked at Seraphina who shrugged

'All this American food,' she said waving around her hand dismissively, 'it's too plain for my taste.'

Suddenly, Derek Hale made an extremely dramatic entrance not by leaping through the window but by storming through the open bedroom door and closing it behind his back.

Seraphina slid her legs off the bed, got up and raised her hand in greeting.

'All hale Derek Hale! The man without whom we couldn't dream of starting this meeting, the man who turns up late everywhere. May we insignificant waiters know the big reason behind your delay?'

'I don't need to tell you anything.' Derek grumbled.

Seraphina shrugged, watching as Derek huffed and sat next to Stiles who immediately got up and hurried to stand in Scott's shadows.

'So Scott...' said Seraphina turning to look at him, smirking knowingly.

'I didn't send the text,' said Scott quickly before she could say anything, 'I swear I didn't.'

Seraphina raised her brow.

'Of course you didn't,' Derek said quietly, studying Scott with a calculating expression, 'you wouldn't do it.'

He turned to look at Seraphina as if daring her to challenge his statement. Scott, meanwhile, looked relieved at the unexpected support.

'Oh somebody else accidently sent a text message to Allison saying "Meet me at the School ASAP~ Scott", did they?' Seraphina said, tone dangerous and accusing.

'I didn't!' cried Scott defensively, 'I love her! Why would I want her hurt?'

'Oh yeah, sorry I forgot, you belong to the I-won't-ever-hurt-my-love-willingly category, don't you?' said Seraphina dryly.

'It must have been the Alpha,' snapped Derek, 'I don't think it was Scott-'

'So you are telling me that the Alpha's got access to computers and stuff that can send messages in someone else's name?' She edged closer to Scott, eyes flicking between him and Derek. She looked like she wanted nothing more than to murder both of them. He wondered if she would strangle him or break his legs or something. Maybe both. It was hardly a comforting thought.

'Or,' she continued, 'is it someone with complete access to your phone!' she pulled Stiles, dragging him by the wrist so that he was no longer hiding behind Scott.

'No!' yelled Stiles as he tried to wriggle free of her grasp. 'I didn't-I'm not-'

'He isn't the Alpha!' said Scott

'Oh yeah? An Alpha's presence and scent is very different from his human self. It's virtually impossible to know an Alpha is even a wolf before he transforms. How do you know he isn't one of them?!' Seraphina snarled.

'Because,' said Scott, 'Stiles was with me when we saw the Alpha at the school!'

Seraphina scowled at Scott then at Stiles, before finally loosening her grip and letting him go. Scott glared back at Seraphina, then at Derek, the former looking at Stiles in a I'm-keeping-an-eye-on-you way and the latter just sitting there with a bored expression and folded hands.

'How do you know the Alpha or one or his minions isn't a tech wiz?' Scott asked her

'Yeah.' said Stiles who had again hidden himself behind Scott. He rubbed his wrist where Seraphina had gripped him and shrugged.

'It's possible...' said Derek quietly.

Everyone looked at him. Derek looked at Seraphina and said 'Adrian Harris'

'The scientist?' she said, frowning

'Mr. Harris? Ex-chemistry teacher?' Scott asked. Stiles poked his head from behind him curiously.

'Yes him' said Derek leaning forward and looking directly at Seraphina now. 'He's working at a top secret lab right now, but he was once a pharmacist. He was the one who told Katherine Argent how to deploy arson.' He stated the fact with no expression or emotion.

'What exactly are you trying to say?' Scott asked

'He could be the Alpha.' Stated Derek. 'He would have access to high tech machines. Maybe he told Katherine Argent how to commit arson because he wanted my family to be killed'

'Unlikely,' said Seraphina narrowing her eyes at him, 'highly unlikely, but not utterly impossible.'

'So what do we do? Lay a trap for him?' Scott asked, looking from Seraphina to Derek and then back again.

'No, I don't think so,' answered Seraphina, turning to Scott with a small frown on her face, 'he's a scientist. Working on a secret experiment. The alpha's been sighted almost every night. We just need to check his work place and we'll know about his whereabouts.'

'I don't think Mr. Harris would give any one permission to search his workplace.' Scott said. 'We need someone who could get us access. Someone who can hack into the security system'

Everyone looked at the head poking from behind Scott.

'What?' Stiles asked nervously. 'Why are you all looking at me?'

'Well. That's done then.' Seraphina smiled.

'The lab closes at nine, I could go at ten ' Said Derek.

'Oh no, you are so not going alone. I'll go with you.' Seraphina said defiantly.

Derek looked up at her as if he wanted to protest but Scott was nodding 'Yeah, sounds good.' He closed his mouth and then opened it suddenly, as though remembering something. 'Hey if Stiles can hack into the security system, maybe he can trace the text that was sent to Allison by my name!'

Seraphina looked taken aback 'You can do that? I mean computers can do that?'

'Of course we could!' Huffed Scott 'We just need the text'

'I can manage that,' said Seraphina, sounding amazed, 'but I didn't know computers could trace text messages.' She paused before muttering under her breath, 'I bet it's some kind of sorcery and I'll need at least another century to understand 'technology'...'

'I can't' came Stiles voice, 'I dunno how to trace text messages.'

'Well then who can?' asked Derek

'Danny,' Stiles said without hesitation, 'he probably could.'

'Danny?' Scott gaped. 'But he's so cool. I never thought he'd be into computers.'

'Yep. He's a real genius. Awesome with computers. I could ask him over. But why would he help us?' said Stiles in one breath. 'I mean he's funny and cool and gay and... We have nothing in common.'

'Hmmm...' hummed Seraphina slowly, 'he's gay you say?' Then she looked at Derek, a big smirk on her face.

'Why are you looking at me in that way?' asked Derek

'Why are you guys rhyming today?' Scott asked, frowning at the pair.

'And it's not even May!' Stiles chirped.

'What does that have to do with this anyway?' asked Scott annoyed

'I think we'll have to do it the seductive way.' Murmured Seraphina, still eyeing Derek with an expression that clearly indicated something dangerous was going on in her head.

'That is it!' yelled Scott, waving his hands around madly. 'If one more person rhymes, I'll-I'll'

'Sit down' snapped Derek, turning to Scott. Stiles pulled the back of his T-shirt and brought Scott down on the bed.

'Call Danny to your house.' Said Seraphina to Stiles 'I think it's time Derek Hale gets to play the seducer.'

...

...

'Relax, Stiles,' muttered Scott from his end of the phone, 'it's gonna be fine.'

Sheriff Stilinski was out for his duty, as usual, and Stiles was freaking out as the hand of his watch slowly ticked towards 3:20pm.

Danny was supposed to be at his house by 3:30 so Derek was due to be there any minute.

'Scott, why can't you come over?' Stiles asked a frantic note of panic in his voice 'I don't want to be alone here with a Nuclear Missile!'

'I told you, I'm too busy!' Answered Scott. 'Besides, I've talked to Seraphina. She says she'll be over.'

That did absolutely nothing to reassure Stiles. In fact, his heart rate seemed to have accelerated, if that was possible.

'I don't want to be alone with a Nuclear missile and an Atom bomb!' He hissed.

...

...

'Danny!' exclaimed Stiles as he opened the front door at 3:50pm. 'You're early!'

Danny didn't smile. 'Better be good, Stilinski. I have a lot of other work to do.'

'Oh sure,' said Stiles putting on a bright smile, 'you'll love him- I mean... You'll love it. The thing I have to offer.' Stiles pulled a face and awkwardly waved Danny into his house.

He led the boy to his room where a visitor was already there, examining a book with a bored sort of expression on his face. The visitor, Derek Hale, looked up as the door opened.

'Oh,' said Danny in a small voice as his gaze fell upon Derek.

Derek did not give any sign that he had noticed anything. His gaze followed Stiles as he sat down on the chair opposite the computer (attached to various complicated machines some of which were 'junk' from his dad's office). Danny did not follow. He was staring ardently at Derek. It seemed that Seraphina's tactic had worked after all.

'Er. Danny' said Stiles trying hard not to smile or meet Derek's eye. 'You might want to sit. ' he gestured at the seat next to him.

Danny came and sat down next to Stiles.

'Who...' he began

'Oh. He's my cousin. From overseas.' Stiles bit his lower lip. 'His name is Mi-Miguel' he improvised.

Derek's look was purely murderous. If looks could kill, Stiles would have been chopped into a million pieces.

'He doesn't know much English so, uh, you can't really talk to him...' continued Stiles. He knew that he was going to pay very dearly for this later, but at least he could enjoy himself in the moment. It was entertaining, as long as he ignored the look on Derek's face.

'Oh...' said Danny again 'Er...You-You wanted something?'

'Yeah,' said Stiles turning back to the computer, 'I have this text. I was wondering if you could trace it.'

'What?' said Danny, snapping out of his momentary lapse in concentration brought on by Derek's presence. 'Trace a text? Are you crazy? You know, your dad's already given me two warnings! Tracing texts is dangerous! I could get into serious trouble.'

'Oh come on Danny!' Stiles pleaded, sensing that he was losing the battle. 'Don't tell me you're scared of my old man!'

'I am scared of your old man.' Danny replied, voice deadpan.

'Okay look.' Stiles began, playing his last desperate and dangerous card. He knew it was his last because he had no other ideas. It was desperate because he had to do it or else Seraphina was going to skin him alive. It was dangerous because if he played it, Derek Hale was going to knock the stuffing out of him. But it was worth a shot. 'How about I give you some time to think, eh? We could have something to eat, meanwhile. Miguel could you?' Stiles waved his hand towards the door.

Derek got up, glad to leave.

'Wait, Miguel, I think you should change that ridiculous shirt of yours,' said Stiles before Derek could leave, 'I don't want you roaming around my house looking like that! It's not nice, man.'

Derek turned to look at Stiles. His jaw was clenched, his hands balled into fists. A vein was twitching in his temple. Angry was an understatement.

Stiles knew that Derek was definitely having 'second thoughts' about it all and for the first time in his life, Stiles hoped Seraphina was close by. If anybody could control him, it was her.

'Go on,' said Stiles barely managing to stop his voice from quivering, 'take one of mine. They're in the drawer.'

Derek didn't move. Having never received such an order, Derek's brain was apparently having trouble processing it.

'Go on,' repeated Stiles, 'change.' He pointed towards the chest of drawers.

Slowly, Derek Hale walked towards the drawers and opened them. He pulled out the first shirt on the top and put it in front of his torso, where it was clear the shirt was far too small for his body. He turned towards Stiles.

'This no fit.' He said, faking an accent through clenched teeth.

Stiles tried hard not to laugh. The yellow shirt had "Hot Stuff" printed on the front.

'At least try it.' Said Stiles, holding back laughter. 'Might just fit. You never know.'

Derek grunted and pulled off his t-shirt exposing his chest, very much aware of Danny gawping at him. He pulled Stiles' t-shirt over his head. It barely fit his broad shoulders and left his midriff bare.

'See?' Stiles beamed. 'Isn't it perfect? Now go and fetch us some snacks, please.'

Though he was wearing a shirt four sizes too small, Derek Hale quickly strode out of the room without complaining. He shot Stiles a dirty look as he pulled the door shut behind him with a bang.

'So...' Stiles cleared his throat, turning to look at Danny whose eyes were fixed on the door. 'The tracing?'

'Well...' said Danny still not shifting his gaze. 'It might take me some days to do it...'

'Excellent!' said Stiles, fist pumping the air. 'I'll tell Miguel to deliver the phone to your house, okay?'

'Yeah...' said Danny, voice soft and eyes distant.

'Okay?' said Stiles, louder this time.

'Yeah...' said Danny again, his tone still absent and vague.

'Danny,' Stiles squeezed his shoulder, 'hello? Are you home?'

'What?' said Danny jerking his head away from the door 'Oh, oh yeah, okay, I've got to go home now. Remember to send Miguel over with the phone. Soon.'

'See ya!' said Stiles, waving goodbye. 'Oh, uh, actually if you see Miguel downstairs, please send him up.'

Danny nodded and walked out of the room. Barely a minute after Stiles heard the front door close, Derek walked in.

'Miguel?' Derek growled. 'Really, Stiles?'

'I-I-' Stiles stammered. 'It was... I mean it was pretty funny, right?'

Derek loomed closer to him but before he could do anything-

'Hey, Miguel'

They turned to look at the source of the sound, which was a highly amused looking Seraphina poking her head in from the window.

She looked at the 'Hot Stuff' on Derek's shirt, then at stretch of stomach that was exposed, and started laughing so hard that she had to grasp the window ledge to keep herself from falling.

'Well I've got to ask this, Derek Hale,' she said, steadying herself and controlling the laughter, 'did you learn a thing or two from Kate, or does this stuff come naturally to you?'

Derek didn't answer but took off the yellow shirt and picked his old one up.

'Ohhh!' Cooed Seraphina, mocking an expression of awe at Derek's half body.

Derek rolled his eyes and scoffed.

'Seraphina,' said Stiles suddenly as though just realising something, 'how tall are you?'

Seraphina cleared and raised an eyebrow. 'Excuse me?'

'This window is 10 feet from the ground. What are you standing on?' Stiles asked

'Oh that.' Seraphina shrugged. 'Well there was a little dude here, four foot tall with a red hat. He was like, guarding the bush of magnolias. I thought he wouldn't mind giving me a heads up. Literally. I'm standing on his head.'

'That's my dad's favourite garden gnome!' Stiles gasped and ran to the window. 'Mr. Stubbles!' he called and ran out of the door.

Seraphina glanced at Derek with a knowing smile on her lips. He returned the smile, albeit reluctantly, and re-adjusted his t-shirt.

Thank you for your priceless reviews! You have no idea how inspiring they are!