Episode:3, Eavesdropped

Teen Wolf: Legends (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Please do give reviews! Your opinion matters a lot to me! 

Previously on Teen Wolf Legends: A mysterious girl arrives unexpectedly on the door of the Argent family. Chris and Kate Argent greet her like old buddies. Allison's told that this new girl, Seraphina Argent, a distant cousin of her's, is supposed to be studying at Beacon Hills and will be staying at the Argent House. Scott McCall is alarmed to see Seraphina threatens to chop a person calling her 'sweetheart' into pieces. Scott is further unnerved when Seraphina appears to hear things only he can. In the evening, Seraphina tells Kate, Chris and Victoria that she caught a glimpse of the 'supposedly-dead' Derek Hale, which caused her to burst a volleyball.
Seraphina retires to the bedroom she and Allison was sharing to find Alison mildly curious behind the reason for calling Chris and Kate by their names, to which Seraphina says 'I think it's time to tell you the truth, Allison. I'm not your cousin.'

'What?' Allison asked disbelievingly

Seraphina's shoulders slumped as she sat next to Allison on the bed. 'I told Chris to tell you the truth but...he thought the truth would terrify you.'

'What truth?' Allison asked again frowning.

Seraphina looked at Allison with an expression which suggested that she was returning from the funeral of a dear one.

Allison's heart was thumping against her chest. All sorts of 'truths' were running through Allison's mind. A truth, she knew, would terrify her.

'Allison' Seraphina said slowly 'I'm not your cousin...I am' Seraphina took I deep breath, while Allison held hers

'I'm your father's cousin.'

Allison clapped her hand on in horror 'You are-'

She stopped abruptly as she realized what Seraphina had actually said. She hit Seraphina on her arm as, her lips curved into a grin and Seraphina burst out laughing.

'Well it is the truth!' Seraphina said, raising her arms to defend herself against Allison's attacks. 'If you take a look at the family tree, the branches bearing Chris's, Kate's and my names would be on the same level. And I won't call my cousins aunt or uncle. And I don't think Chris would have found it amusing to tell you face to face that a girl, the age of his daughter is his cousin. '

Allison nodded as her constant hitting forced Seraphina to jump off the bed.

'Now excuse me please' Seraphina put on the tone of someone who has been denied her basic fundamental rights, 'I need to go and change.'

Seraphina stopped again, midway to the bathroom

'Hey, did you give Scott the locket?' she asked

'Yep.' Allison said 'He swore never to take it off his neck'

'Ah such love!' Seraphina said in a voice of someone touched from within

Allison threw a pillow at the laughing Seraphina, who caught it in the air before her, and finally walked to the bathroom with a wicked grin on her face.

...

...

Scott McCall was racing through the woods, towards the long since burnt Hale House, where he hoped Derek was waiting for him.

He leaped over a few thorny bushes, and into the half broken-half burnt door, and entered the house which was nearly in the same condition as the door.

'What is the matter?' A dark looming shadow in what used to be the hall walked in the moonlight.

'Derek.' Scott panted 'There's a big problem'

'And what form has the old friend taken now?' Derek asked almost lazily

'There's a new girl, in school. Allison's cousin, Seraphina Argent.' Scott said

'Another hunter' Derek said calmly 'What's the problem?'

'Another hunter' Scott repeated 'What's the problem, you want to know? She looks like a gangster! And that's not all. She can...she can hear things Derek.'

'Hear things?' Derek asked, frowning

'Stuff only we can hear.'

Derek nodded and turned, thinking.

'Whatever the matter maybe, at least she doesn't yet know that you are a werewolf.'

'Yeah...' Scott said slowly 'She doesn't know'

There was a loud silence and it seemed as if no party wanted to break it.

Scott waited. It was Derek who had called this meeting, so Scott assumed it should be Derek who breaks the silence.

'Scott, I need your help.' Derek said finally breaking the silence.

'For what?' Scott asked, frowning. As far as he was concerned, if Derek needed his help in doing anything, then that work must be immensely difficult.

'I need your help tracking down the Alpha.'

'The Alpha?' Scott asked incredulously.

'You still need a cure don't you?' Derek asked

Scott nodded vigorously

'Well, if you kill the Alpha that bit you, you can get back to your normal self.'

'You mean I can get cured?!' Scott said

Derek nodded.

'You could finally be with Allison without any problems'

Scott looked as if Christmas had come early.

'Hang on...' he said 'Why are you so keen on helping me? As far as I remember, you were giving me lessons on how lycanthropy is a boon.'

'You'll still have to take lessons.' Derek said 'You must learn to endure pain and still remain in your wolf form. And you will need to stay away from your weakness.'

Scott considered. 'So...you are offering to help me get cured and still give me lessons?'

'Yes. Would you help now?'

'Of course.' Scott said 'I want to be cured.'

Beside he thought it would be worth it if I can be with Allison and stay clear of the hunters, especially that Seraphina.

As if that very thought had drifted from Scott's mind to Derek's, he said 'I would like to meet this Seraphina Argent.'

About a mile away, Seraphina Argent smiled as she lay quite still in bed, listening to every word of Scott McCall and Derek Hale's private conversation

Thanks for leaving reviews!