Episode:1, The Unexpected Arrival

Teen Wolf: Legends (A Teen Wolf Fanfiction)

Episode 1: The Unexpected Arrival

The sky was light. The setting sun hadn't succeeded yet in taking away all its light with it yet. On the deserted highway, a figure clad in black leather jacket and combat boots was bent over a bike and speeding at 250 kmph towards Beacon Hills.
...

...

It was a dark and cold Sunday night and Allison Argent was filling herself a glass of water, while her mother washed the dishes and her aunt, Kate and her father sat in the living room.

Suddenly, there was a screeching sound outside as if someone had suddenly slammed the brakes.

'Hey Allison, would you mind seeing who is it?' her mother, Victoria Argent asked peering through the kitchen window 'I doubt your father would leave the TV for a little matter like this.'

'Sure mom.' Allison said. Leaving her half filled glass on the kitchen slab, Allison walked to the door and wondered who on earth would be out on a cold night like this one.

Allison opened the door to find a person fiddling with his bike handles as he pulled out the key from the ignition. The person gave absolutely no sign that he had noticed the door opening or a seventeen year old girl standing or even the house, for that matter.

'DAD!' Allison yelled over her shoulder 'I think someone's here to see you!'

Allison was used to having strange strangers come at the house and visit her dad and Allison assumed it must be one of those 'strange strangers'

Chris Argent, summoned by his daughter's calls came to the front door. He stared at the person for probably half a second with a great frown on his face, and then his face relaxed into a wide grin as if he had just x-rayed through the helmet the person was wearing and seeing the face underneath.

'Seraphina?' he asked

It was only then, that the person, Seraphina, Allison assumed looked up.

'Chris?' the person said, removing the helmet

Allison found it a bit surprising to find a girl with a long, thick, dark braid and small malice-filled black eyes underneath. The girl was way too tall. Taller than her dad. Probably like six feet or something.

Chris and Seraphina both hugged as if they were long lost old buddies.

Before Allison could ask for any introductions, Kate's voiced called from the living room 'Who is it, Chris?'

'See for yourself!' Chris yelled back braking apart.

'Yeah, Dad' Allison said with a smile tugging at her lips 'I think you can bring the guest inside and then probably introduce me?

'Of course, honey!' Chris said cheerfully and lead Seraphina inside the house.

'Who-' began Kate, who had come out in the hall 'Seraphina!' she said. Hearing her, Victoria too came out of the kitchen.

'Seraphina' she said. And Allison noticed that there was a sort of distaste in her tone.

'You really haven't changed!' Kate said

Seraphina spread her hands in a small 'ta-da'

'So..' said Allison softly ' A girl turns up in the dead of night, and apparently, my mother, father and aunt all know her.' she paused 'Why don't I?' she asked.

Seraphina laughed. And Allison noticed that it was a cold sort of laughter that didn't reach her eyes.

'You'll be Allison, right?' she asked and Allison nodded

'Victoria, make us all hot chocolate will you? We'll talk over that' Chris said

…...

…...

Twenty minutes later, the Argent family, were sitting near the living room fire, with steaming cups of hot chocolate in their hands. All except Victoria Argent, who had gone to bed early, for some reason.

'So you are telling me…' Allison said screwing up her face into a tight grimace. Seraphina had removed her black leather jacket now and Allison couldn't help but stare at Seraphina's well built muscles '...That Seraphina here is my aunt's uncle's daughter's-'

But Seraphina cut her in 'I'm a very distant cousin of yours. You really don't need to go into all that detail.'

'So how old are you?' Allison asked 'I mean my parents and all know you, but I don't'

'Well Allison you see.' Chris said answering his daughter's question 'even though Seraphina here is a distant relative we were quite close. We visited her often when she was a kid and it was nice to see her after all this time, and as for her age, I'd say she about four months older than you' he looked at Seraphina to confirm the fact. 'Four months' Seraphina assured him.

Allison found it quite strange that a girl they had only met as a kid was being treated as a long lost friend by her father and aunt but she shook that feeling off. Why would all of them lie to her?

'Yeah and you were such cute babies!' Kate said

' Don't know 'bout you, but I never was 'cute' ' Seraphina said glancing at Allison who smiled in return

'Well' said Chris getting up and setting his empty cup down. 'Seraphina as you are starting your new school tomorrow, I sugg-'

'You are going to Beacon High?' Allison cut in

Seraphina nodded 'I got a scholarship so I came here.'

'Excellent!' cried Allison

'Well' said Chris again 'As we have two young ladies who have to go to school tomorrow, I suggest that we go to bed'

Both Allison and Seraphina raised their eyebrows at Chris at the word 'ladies'. Then Allison turned to Seraphina

'You don't mind sharing with me now, do you?' she asked

'I won't mind sharing a room with a wolf, Allison, and you still walk on two legs.' she replied with an evil smile

It was a second before Allison got the joke and laughed along with Kate and Chris.

'Come on' she said to Seraphina.

'Yeah, I'm coming. I'll just get my bag'

'Do you want help?' Allison asked

'Nah it's just a bag' Seraphina replied 'Besides' she said in a sort of undertone, patting her biceps 'why do I have these muscles?'

Allison grinned. She liked this girl 'Well I'll be up in my room.' she said

'Righto!' Seraphina said giving her a small salute and marching off to get her bag

Shaking her head, and laughing, Allison Argent walked back to her room, pausing only to scratch her nose in the mirror on the mantel piece.

Seraphina retrieved her bag and was walking towards the stairs when she met Chris who was going to bed too.

'Good night' he said

Seraphina smiled and said 'Well, I hope that they have a good night, Chris, cause it might be the last one they ever have'