High School Past

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 9[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]High School Past[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Where have you been?" Taeyeon asked as Minah walked into their room.

Minah closed the door and climbed up the bunk bed ladder, wincing as she made her way up. When she finally reached the top, she let out a deep breath and collapsed onto her bed. "Ms. Song is trying to kill me," she groaned.

Taeyeon laughed, turning herself in her chair. "Extra dance practice again?" she reasoned. "Just ask Luhan to help you."

"He's too busy with Seohyun," Minah grumbled.

In fact, Luhan was drifting further and further away from them. They rarely saw him nowadays, and Minah missed him like crazy. His absence was more noticeable to her than to anyone else.

And when he did happen to approach her, he would always be with Seohyun. Her mood would instantly plummet even more. But on the other hand, she still gained a tiny bit of happiness from just being able to see his face, regardless of who he was with. That was how pathetic it had come down to.

"Ask Baekhyun then," Taeyeon suggested. "He's actually pretty good even though dance isn't his major."

"Baekhyun walked me to all my classes and carried my stuff when I was on crutches," Minah pointed out, feeling guilty. "I think I've bothered him enough." She sighed. "Maybe I'll ask Sehun."

Taeyeon nodded and turned back to her desk again.

"So what have you been doing while I was gone?" Minah asked, slowly sitting up from her bed, being careful not to hit her head against the ceiling.

"Probably what everyone has been doing for the past few days," Taeyeon stated, stressed. "Writing a song for the composition evaluation."

"What's your song about?" Minah asked, massaging her sore legs.

"Nothing special really," Taeyeon sighed, not expecting an awesome grade. "Just confessions."

"Ahhh, well you can still make a great song out of that," Minah said, thinking about popular kpop songs.

"Do you have any tips?" Taeyeon asked with hopeful eyes.

It wasn't that hard to write a song. It was hard to write a good song though. There are a lot of songs out there, which meant that it was even more difficult to write a unique and original composition. That's partially why it was so hard to get a high mark in this course.

Minah pursed her lips in thought. "Well I've never received a confession before," she admitted, a little embarrassed. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "But I remember seeing a girl confess to Sehun in high school." She grinned at the memory. "It was actually kind of cute."

***flashback***

The bell had rung and Minah and Sehun headed to the front doors to leave school and go home. There were a lot of students in the halls since it was a Friday and everyone was making plans to hang out somewhere.

"Excuse me," a girl said softly, standing in front of Sehun.

Minah and Sehun stopped walking, confused. "Yes, Jieun-ssi?" Sehun asked amiably.

The girl bit her lip, hesitating. Minah saw her glance behind them, so she turned around to see what she was looking at. And she was surprised to see a group of girls mouthing "just do it" and "hwaiting".

Jieun gulped and took a deep breath, facing Sehun. "Sunbae...I was wondering if you want to go to the spring dance with me?"

When Sehun's eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter