Common Interests

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 2[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]Common Interests[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"Hey, there are a few people out on the field," Luhan pointed at the soccer field nearby. "Let's go play against them."

Everyone turned to the direction he was pointing to and Taeyeon groaned. "Soccer again?"

If there was one thing Luhan was crazy about, that was soccer. Despite his pretty face, when it came to soccer, he was a beast. "He's competitive" wasn't even a proper way to describe his love for it.

"But this time there's actually the right amount of people for a game," Luhan persisted.

They usually played 3 against 2 for fun. By doing so, the goalies always had to run back and forth, so it wasn't really productive.

"I'm up for it," Baekhyun shrugged. "Sehun and I have to go our dorm meeting later so might as well have fun now." Truthfully, his competitive spirit was growing. He heard rumors about him being weak compared to other guys, so he wanted to prove them wrong.

Sehun squinted as he looked out at the field. "Hey! That's Kim Jongin, isn't it? He's the guy who always places first on dance evaluations ever since he enrolled here." He turned back. As a dance major, Sehun didn't want to be beat by that guy, whether it be in dancing or soccer. "I'm definitely up for it," he stated, determined.

Luhan faced Minah and waited for her answer. She bit her lip, knowing that Taeyeon would rather go back to the dorms and relax. To be honest, she didn't mind. She liked to play sports, but she also enjoyed sitting in her room with her notebook, writing songs.

Luhan shot her his precious puppy eyes, and Minah sighed in defeat.

"It'll be fun, unnie," she smiled at Taeyeon, trying to convince her. "Maybe you'll meet some cute boys out there."

"Cute boys?" Sehun blurted. "Who needs cute boys when you've got us?" He placed his hands on his hips and posed.

The girls laughed and Taeyeon raised her hands up in surrender. "Fine, fine. I did make you guys go shopping all day yesterday. I'll give in this time."

"Yes!" Luhan grinned, his love for soccer kicking in. He ran over to the field and the others followed shortly.

There were five people: four boys and one girl. Minah recognized a few, but she wasn't close to any of them. There was one Chinese-Canadian student who had transferred over last year. If she remembered correctly, his name was Kris. Even though she herself was a Korean-American, she had never spoken to Kris before.

Among the other students, she recognized a short boy from her vocal class named Kyungsoo who went by 'D.O,' and the only girl with them named Yoona.

"Hey! Jongin-ssi, right? My name's Luhan. I was wondering if my friends and I can join you guys," Luhan asked the guy holding the soccer ball. "Five on five?"

He glanced at his friends who nodded, not bothered by their sudden opponents. "Sure," Jongin replied.  "And I go by Kai." Actually, their group usually had 2 more people, but those two were busy at the moment, so Kai and his friends were in need of more people anyways.

He looked around at the group and noticed that Luhan had two girls on his team while he only had one. "Should we go and find another girl to join our team and a guy for yours?"

"Xiumin is talking to one of the teachers, but Suho is just in his dorm, studying," one of his friends pointed out.

"It's okay," Sehun cut in. "Minah here," he placed his hand on your shoulder, "isn't really a girl, so we'll be fine."

That earned him a loud slap on the arm.

"Hey! Don't hit your boyfriend," Sehun whined, scolding her.

Minah stuck her tongue out at him. It was something the two always did to each other.

Yoona beamed, clearly interested in the thought of a campus couple. "Are you two dating?"

"No!" Minah shouted, startling her.

Baekhyun chuckled softly at Minah's outburst. She felt embarrassed after doing so, but Baekhyun just found it quite cute actually. "See, Sehun's right. We're fine with the teams." He had never got to be on Minah's team since Luhan would always choose her.

Everyone laughed, causing Minah to feel even more humiliated. "Why is everyone picking on me?" she mumbled to herself, pouting.

Luhan heard her and ruffled her hair. "They're just teasing you, don't be mad," he chided.

"I'm not mad," Minah claimed, putting on an innocent expression. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter