New Students

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]New Students[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Did you have a nice first night here?" Luhan asked Chanyeol as they started stretching. "Sorry I couldn't show you around."

The two of them and Baekhyun had dance first thing, but the teacher wasn't in yet.

"That's okay," Chanyeol smiled. "I had fun with Taeyeon noona and Minah."

"What?" Baekhyun's ears perked at the revelation.

"Something came up so I asked Minah to show him around," Luhan explained as he stretched his legs out.

Before Baekhyun could ask Chanyeol what they did last night, the dance teacher finally arrived. Following her was a tall girl with a duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

"Class, I'd like to introduce you to a new student here at Seungri,"  Ms. Song announced, gesturing to the girl. "This is Seo Joohyun."

"Ahnyeonghaseyo, I'm Seo Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun," she bowed shyly.

Many of the boys instantly smiled and waved to the cute, new girl. She had straight long black hair, big eyes, a small face, and a slim figure. Her appearance was the exact ideal type of many Korean men. And apparently, it got the attention from a certain Chinese boy as well.

Luhan's gaze was still fixated on her even as she went over to sit down on the floor by a group of girls.

"Ah, I guess she's Yoona's new roommate," Baekhyun whispered, noticing that Yoona was among the girls Seohyun joined.

"Also, is there a Park Chanyeol here today?" Ms. Song asked, looking around the room.

Chanyeol raised his hand and stood up. "Ahnyeonghaseyo, I'm also a new student here. You can just call me Chanyeol."

He bowed and sat back down.

"Alright, so like I said yesterday, today will be spent practicing the dance that I showed you all last week," Ms. Song stated, she clapped her hands together. "Yoona, I expect you to show Seohyun the choreography."

"Ne," Yoona answered.

"And Luhan, same goes to you for Chanyeol," Ms. Song added, glancing his way.

It didn't seem like Luhan heard her though, as he stared off into space. When she didn't get an answer from him, she tried again, louder this time. "Luhan?"

Baekhyun elbowed his arm lightly and whispered. "Yah, hyung."

Luhan turned to him, still not realizing the fact that Ms. Song was waiting for his answer. "Hm?"

Ms. Song let out a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. "Or maybe Baekhyun can teach Chanyeol," she crossed her arms. "Looks like Luhan isn't awake yet."

Luhan finally realized he hadn't been paying attention. "Ah, I'm sorry," he bowed his head.

Ms. Song just nodded at him and faced the rest of the students. "You may begin."

 

  

 

Turns out that Baekhyun had class with Chanyeol again after dance. While Luhan was off in vocal class with Sehun and the girls were separated as well, these two had composition together.

As the composition teacher, Ms. Yang walked around the room checking how everyone was doing, she stopped at their table. "Chanyeol-ah, may I see your papers?"

"Oh, sure," he obliged and handed them to her.

♫   ♫   ♫

If I have a boyfriend, there'll be so many things I want to do
I've dreamt I have a boyfriend like that
The first, kissing him in the street
The second, catching the early train for Chooncheon with him
The third, going on a picnic with him
The fourth, the piggy back ride
The fifth, couple-rings are basic to our love
Boo boo boo; it'll be really sweet

Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought
I'm going to do everything daily daily daily with you
My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together
My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~

If I have a girlfriend, there'll be so many things I also want to do
I've always envied another's girlfriend
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you
The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you
The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you
Boo boo boo I'll be really happy because of you

♫   ♫   ♫

"Did you write this?" she looked at Chanyeol, surprise clearly written on her face.

"Me along with some of my friends," Chanyeol explained, not at all bothered by everyone who was watching the scene.

She praised him, "Good job." She nodded, impressed. "And may I ask who those friends are?"

Chanyeol didn't hesitate for a second. "Taeyeon noona and Minah."

Baekhyun stopped writing and looked up. They even wrote a song together? He wondered, surprised by the news.

"Choi Minah?" she asked.

He nodded. "I think that's her last name. She's a short, cute girl who also majors in composition."

Ms. Yang laughed and smiled, "Of course it's her. As expected from the top writer in our school." She handed him back his work. "Looks like she's got some competition though."

And looks like I've got more. Baekhyun placed his hand on his forehead and groaned quietly.

 

  

 

In third period, it was Luhan, Minah, Taeyeon, and Sehun's turn to go to composition class. The four sat together at one round table as they worked individually. It was another free class to just write whatever you wanted.

"Ah, that's right, Taeyeon and Minah," Ms. Yang came up to their table and smiled. "Well done with the song you two wrote with the new student. I think Chanyeol was his name?"

Taeyeon laughed heartily. "It was mainly the two of them."

"That's not true, Taeyeon unnie helped a lot too," Minah insisted.

"I look forward to seeing the final product," Ms. Yang told them before she left to check on other students.

"A song?" Sehun raised his eyebrow. "You guys wrote a song together?"

"Can I see it?" Luhan asked Minah, curious as well.

She nodded and shoved her notebook towards him. Sehun leaned in to see the lyrics too. He cringed upon seeing some chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter