Melted Chocolate

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 25[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Melted Chocolate[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID3]

It was their last night at the resort, and although everyone was sad, they were also excited because of the party. However, Baekhyun wasn't as happy as the other students because he hadn't really talked to Minah the whole day. He sang his heart out to her last night, but now he was worried that she was turned off by it. He didn't even think she'd be able to tell he wrote the song for her, but Chanyeol told him that he had unconsciously stared right at Minah as he sang.

Baekhyun decided to pretend nothing happened and not mention it to her, since it could create awkwardness between them.

Back at the lodge, most of the tables had been cleared away for the dance floor. The resort staff had also done a phenomenal job of setting up a few decorations here and there to make it really seem like a fancy party. But once you walked out the door, you were back to the beauty of nature: trees, sand, rocks, and...grass.

“Wow, the girls sure take long,” Sehun whined, “this isn’t even a big deal. I mean, we’re partying where we were eating just hours before.”

“Not all the girls,” Baekhyun pointed out, gesturing to the punch table.

“Look at Chanyeol flirting with Sulli over there.” Sehun smirked. “That guy has an even wider grin on his face. And I didn’t think that was possible.”

“They do look good together,” Baekhyun admitted, crossing his arms. “Then there’s me standing here with you.”

"Hey! Not to be cocky or anything, but I look pretty suave tonight,” Sehun claimed, fixing his bowtie.

The two were both wearing black suits with white dress shirts underneath, but Sehun was wearing a black bowtie while Baekhyun chose to wear a blue tie. Boy, did they look different from their usual selves.

As more girls were finally coming in, Sehun spotted Taeyeon. She was wearing a short sweetheart neckline dress that was white on the top and black on the bottom half. Following her was a girl in a familiar blue dress.

“Oh my goodness,” Sehun muttered. He almost didn’t recognize her. If he had been holding a drink, he surely would have dropped it.

“What?” Baekhyun asked.

Taeyeon and Minah finally reached them and Baekhyun’s eyes widened.

Minah was absolutely gorgeous.

She was wearing the exact dress that Taeyeon had bought her when they had gone shopping at Namdaemun market. And despite this being the second time he saw her in it, she looked even more beautiful to him. The strapless dress showed off her collar bones, and the white belt showed just how tiny she was. The dress wasn’t too short, but it still showed off her legs. Minah also had her hair curled, as well as some makeup put on.

Baekhyun and Sehun stared at the girls, making Minah feel even more self-conscious.

Taeyeon grinned, placing her hands on Minah’s shoulder. “Doesn’t she look amazing?” she exclaimed, proud of her work. 

Minah shifted around uncomfortably. Aish, unnie.

Psh, amazing is such an understatement. Baekhyun gaped.

"Okay everyone!" Mr. Kang hollered. "So now that the girls have finally joined us, feel free to come out on the dance floor!"

The students threw glances around the room, contemplating.

When no one dared to step out first, Ms. Song wouldn't have it. Her gaze landed on one student. "Oh Sehun!" she called. Her eyes shifted to the girl next to him. "And Choi Minah, why don't you two come out first?"

The two best friends turned to each other in shock, while Baekhyun and Taeyeon suddenly felt agitated.

"Oh come on, don't be shy!" Ms. Song chirped. "Don't worry, you won't be graded on your dancing this time," she added, earning a few laughs.

Sehun held out his hand and Minah accepted it despite how hard her heart was thumping at the moment. It wasn't because she had to dance with Sehun in front everyone; it was because she had to dance—period.

She wasn't exactly the queen of dance. After all, she was a composition major for a reason.

Sehun pulled her out to the center of the dance floor and the two moved to the music. He could tell that she was very nervous and embarrassed, so he made sure to do a good job of guiding her. "Relax and don't be so stiff," Sehun whispered in her ear. "Just think of chocolate or SHINee. Heck, think of SHINee giving you chocolates."

That managed to light a smile on Minah's face and she laughed, some of her anxiety disappearing.

As the two seemed to be having fun, other students slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter