Third Wheel

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Third Wheel[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Are we leaving now?" Chanyeol asked as he stepped into Baekhyun and Sehun's room.

Baekhyun shrugged. "I guess we can go right after Sehun comes out from the bathroom."

And right at that moment, the bathroom door opened. Sehun had just finished taking a shower, so he came out with a towel wrapped around his neck.

"Go put on a shirt and let's go," Baekhyun told him.

"Oh yea, I guess I should've told you guys sooner, but I forgot," Sehun replied, opening the closet to look for something to wear. "Movie's cancelled."

"Huh?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun were both confused.

As Sehun explained how Minah had been sulking because Luhan ignored her for some new girl, Baekhyun's expression got darker by the minute.

"So you told Minah to go to the movie theatre today so she can be alone with Luhan?" Chanyeol asked, surprised at the turn of events. 

"Yea, we can always go watch the movie some other time," Sehun slipped on a grey tee shirt. "You should've seen her though. She didn't even hit me for calling her stupid."

"What's Luhan going to think if we don't show up though?" Baekhyun pointed out, not liking this plan.

Sehun shrugged and grabbed his phone. "We'll think of an excuse. Meanwhile, we can just hang out on the campus."

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun to see how he was feeling about all of this. And as he expected, Baekhyun didn't look too happy at the thought of Minah and Luhan having a little 'date' at the movies. It was a simple location, but a lot of things could happen if a girl and guy were watching some horror movie together.

"Want to play video games in my dorm then? Some of the dongsaengs brought new fighting games," Chanyeol suggested.

"Sure," Sehun smiled, stuffing his phone in his sweats pocket. "You coming, hyung?" he asked Baekhyun.

"Oh, that's right!" Chanyeol cut in. "Baekhyun," he turned to him. "On my way here, I ran into our Japanese teacher and he wanted to see you."

"Where is he?" Baekhyun asked, looking emotionless now.

Chanyeol said the first place he could think of. "Library."

"Okay, I'll just meet you guys later then," Baekhyun replied and left first.

"Let's go, hyung," Sehun grinned, heading out of his room.

 

  

 

Once the two got to the lounge in Chanyeol's dorm, Chanyeol glanced at his watch. "Sehun-ah," he said. "Go pick a game and set it up. I'm going to go to the washroom first."

"Alright hyung," Sehun answered, kneeling down by the tv.

Chanyeol jogged over to his room and closed the door. He took out his phone and dialed Baekhyun's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Baekhyun, I lied. Our Japanese teacher isn't looking for you," Chanyeol told him bluntly.

"What?" Baekhyun blurted, confused.

Chanyeol got straight to the point. "I'll keep Sehun busy. Hurry up and go to the movie theatres already."

"What?" Baekhyun exclaimed, even louder this time.

"Do you want Luhan and Minah to be alone together all night?" Chanyeol asked. Gosh, how clueless is he? 

Chanyeol had only been at Seungri Academy for a few days, and he had already managed to figure out Baekhyun's love interest. And the guy wasn't even his roommate.

Baekhyun didn't say anything for a few seconds. "Wait...you want me to spy on them?"

"Spy on them or join them, that's your choice," Chanyeol grinned, glad he wasn't refusing. "And it's not me that wants you to do that. You don't have to, you know."

When Baekhyun didn't say anything again, Chanyeol continued to provoke him. "But imagine it: Minah and Luhan alone in the dark theatre watching a horror movie. What if Minah gets sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter