The Heart Knows

Love Chooses You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 8[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Heart Knows[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Sehun was currently at in Minah's dorm, sitting at her desk. Apparently, Minah had agreed to help Sehun with his composition evaluation. She had no memory of that, but according to Taeyeon, she said yes during lunch a week ago.

However, she felt bad for the English tutoring session that didn't work out so well before. Plus, Sehun had bought her ice cream. She didn't joke around when it came to ice cream.

"Does this line sound okay?" Sehun asked, pushing his notebook towards Minah.

Although she was tired, she pretended like she wasn't. Minah held in her urge to yawn, and took a look at the lyrics he was referring to. "It's alright, but it's pretty common. I think you should elaborate or rephrase it so it sounds more original."

"Okay, I'll make a note of that," Sehun nodded, scribbling something by the line.

After a few minutes, Minah's eye lids were feeling even heavier.

"Oh! Does this sound better?" Sehun beamed, turning over his paper to Minah again.

Minah blinked repeatedly, trying to stay awake. "Yea, much better," she forced a smile.

Sehun grinned, satisfied with his improvement. After a second, he looked up again to ask Minah another question, but caught her falling asleep, her eye lids opening and closing.

"If you're tired, we can stop for today," Sehun offered, thankful for the help she had given him already.

The two bickered a lot, but they always helped one another. They just don't openly show that they care for each other. They had been best friends for so many years, that it wasn't really necessary.

Minah's head snapped up, startled. "Hm?" she shook her head. "No no, continue. I was just daydreaming."

Sehun stared at her, unconvinced, but he nodded and looked down at his paper. As he was mouthing the words and singing the melody in his head, he decided to glance at Minah again. And sure enough, she had dozed off.

"Minah-ya," Sehun whispered to see if she was actually asleep this time.

After he got no response, Sehun quietly slid his chair out and stood up. Minah's head was drooping on one side, so if he left her like that, she would surely get a sore neck the next day.

He sighed and gently slipped one arm under her knees and the other around her back. He slowly lifted her up, trying not to wake her as he put her down on Taeyeon's bed. Minah's bed was the top of the bunk bed, but there was no way he could get her up there without waking her up.

He took Taeyeon's blanket and flung it to the top bunk, switching it for Minah's.

Just as he was tucking her in, he heard voices. He instinctively turned around and saw Taeyeon standing at the door. The door had been opened without Sehun noticing, and he could hear people chatting in the hallway.

"Shhh," Sehun hushed and gestured for Taeyeon to come in.

She quietly closed the door and set her bag down on a chair. Earlier when she had walked in, she had been surprised to see Sehun tucking Minah into bed.

"You guys are done already?" she whispered and glanced at the alarm clock on the desk. "There's still about an hour until guys can't be in girls' dorms."

"Minah was pretending not to be tired, but she kept falling asleep," Sehun explained, putting his pens and pencils away. "She's probably pooped from the extra dance practice Ms. Song made her do after school since her foot is finally healed."

"I can help you with your song if you want. I didn't do too b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter