Family Competition: Part 2

Infinite's Hello Baby

.:Dongwoo's POV:.

I was so sure I was going to beat Sungyeol's team at basketball. I'm not even joking, because I am beast at it.

But then there was Soomin, dribbling the basketball in her hands like a professional. She threw the ball and and bounced of the backboard and rolled into the basket. She caught the ball [teeheee, I just had to laugh] with ease and her face was the same nonchalant expression, not even an ounce of arrogance or surprise on her face.

At that moment I was murmuring to myself, "Ah shiz, we're going to lose. We're going to fricking lose."

Sunggyu hyung came up to me and said, "Stop cussing to yourself, and let's kick some ."

I sighed and without much energy entered the court. Nam kyu was sitting cross-legged on the bleachers and was in a tiny basketball jersey. He waved a flag around. On it the words "Umma is the best" were printed.

~

.:Sungjong's POV:.

I'm glad the guys went with the Jjangs, because I for one love that name.

And plus, I'm pretty sure that's why we are winning. I grinned to myself as Soomin shot the ball into the basket from the freethrow line and it rolled around the rim before falling through.

We are halfway through the game and the Elders only got one point from us, a lucky shot because it bounced off my hand.

My hand hurt like it's been dragged through a battlefield. Soomin gingerly wrapped it up and sat me next to Nam kyu. I was somewhat depressed sitting next to Nam kyu and waving a flag around saying "Wooo~" every few moments.

The shoes squeaked on the shiny floor and it drived me crazy. I slumped down until my head met to the height of Nam kyu's head and I stared at him. He batted his eyelashes at me and giggled.

"Omo, cute baby!" I shrieked and hugged him to my chest. He giggled and smacked me in the face.

"Pabo~" he said sweetly.

I glared at him but he climbed off the bleacers. He just waddled towards the court and jumped around, while I stood there frozen.

"Did. He. Just. Call. Me. A.... PABO?" I growled through clenched teeth.

Nam kyu bounced up and down on his feet, "Umma!" he squeaked reaching for the ball.

Soomin gave him the ball and lifted him off the ground. Nam yu shot and it hit the backboard.

Sunggyu's face: OuO GO GYUS!

My face: (0v0) Oh heck no, that baby did not score a basket.

It rolled around the rim a few times before falling through.

Nam kyu clapped his hands and flew into Sungyeol's arms, "APPPAAA!~"

- - - - - - - - -

YAY! Alright so HB is ending soon. TT.TT

I'm sad, I hope you guys will enjoy the last of it. =u=

Anyways, it's snowing in NYC right now. I finished the SHSAT and came home during the blizzard. I feel sorry for the afternoon kids :P

But that school had ESCA-freaking-LATORS.

Anyways, check out my other Infinite fanfic: The Spy and the Mafia