From the Fans

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: Stand by Me - Shinee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N72sYd8IR4

~

.:Soomin's POV:.

The stylists gave us clothes to change into and sent us to the house.

Once we walk into the house, in the foyer there is a bulletin board. On the bulletin board are thousands of notes from the Inspirits.

Once the producer comes in with the director and camera people, they tell us to read the notes.

"But none of these notes are for me..." I say.

"Your friends and family wrote notes too," the director said.

"Really?" I hand baby Nam kyu to Sunggyu and run to the boards.

" 'I can't believe you didn't know who Infinite was! We talk about them all the time during lunch, Soomie you are really out of it. Good luck taking care of the baby. And I want autographs! Love, Jinnie' " I read, "Oh that's nice Jinnie."

I faced the camera and said, "Well Jinnie, I have learned to block out your fangirls rants after listening you talk about how beautiful Sungjong's face is for five hours straight! And then during our sleepover you totally hung his posters all over my wall!"

Sungjong burst out laughing. The director gave me a thumbs up and a smile, he mouthed 'Good job'

Then Sunggyu read one " 'Dear Sunggyu, I have always thought of you as father like, I hope you take care of the baby well. Love, Your biggest fan.' "

Sungjong laughed harder, "Gyu-hyung? Father-like?"

All the guys chuckled and went on to read more heartwarming notes, "Oh hey! I got one!" Sungyeol said.

" 'Dear Yeolie, The choding is taking care of a baby! I think you will make a wonderful father. I hope this matures you and the rest of Infinite. Signed, Mrs. Lee Sungyeol..... P.S. I want to MARRY YOU'? " he read. We all burst out laughing.

Sungyeol turned to the camera, "Whoever wrote that.. if you were joking... cool.... but if you were not call 000-000-0983 to get help today!" he said, which made us laugh more.

~

.:L's POV:.

I held the baby while reading the notes, when he kicked me in the stomach.

"OW!" 

"L? Are you okay?" Soomin asked. She took the baby from me and had a hand on my stomach.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wow Nam kyu sure has a strong kick," I said sheepishly.

She laughed and stepped into the house.

I watched her as she sat down on the carpeted floor. She set Nam kyu down and he started to crawl out to the foyer.

Soomin laughed and followed him. Nam kyu hugged my legs and said, "Umma~"

"Bwoh?!"

"UMMA!~" Nam kyu said smiling sweetly.

"I AM NOT A WOMAN! DO I LOOK LIKE ONE?" I asked the little baby, who may or may not know what I'm talking about.

"Neh~" Nam kyu said giggling.

Soomin burst out laughing, "Nam kyu know what you're saying!"

"Ani-yo~" Nam kyu said pronouncing out the syllables.

"Mommy~" Nam kyu said in English and then hugged Soomin's legs.

"Let's go into the house guys," I said.

__________________________

Ahhh I am so happy. I have decided to update 3-5 times per day.

It may seem a lot but I have nothing to do this summer.

I won't update on weekends though, that's family time.

And at the end of each chapter I'll give you something to laugh at.

Thanks for reading~

Comments and subscriptions are loved  ❤

Oh Sungyeol is quite fustrated by that person who claims to be his wife.

"AISH! I'll never get married!"