So What Do You Say?

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: LOVE Girl - CNBLUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y&ob=av2e

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

As we boarded the plane L pulled me to the side, "I heard what you said to Soomin," he said.

I nodded, "She still hasn't answered me yet," I pouted then bit on my thumb nail.

He sighed, "I think I... like her too," he said sheepishly.

"Haha that's really funny!" I said giving him a playful slap on the arm.

He shrugged and walked away.

Soomin was playing with Nam kyu in a chair and Nam kyu was giggling and on his fist.

Soomin laughed and wiped Nam kyu's fist.

~

[A/N I'll spare you guys the boring details :D and sorry for like not updating for so looooong, I'll, uhm, go rant in the little corner at the end :D]

I sat down in my comfy seat by the window and waved at L across the aisle, he waved back and I gave him a thumbs up.

Soomin checked her ticket and looked at me, she grinned nervously, a grin that reached her eyes, but showed anxiety.

Nam kyu was set next to L and Soomin sighed and sat next to me, "Hey," she said.

"So... what do you say?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she said cluelessly.

I facepalmed myself in my mind and shook my head, "Nevermind."

~

Soomin was probably the first to fall asleep (after Nam kyu) in our cabin, she was softly snoring and her head slowly titleted to the side, I watched her closely. How her long dark chocolate brown hair cascaded down her shoulder, how her long lashes emphasized her large eyes. How her tall nose and her high cheekbones had soft freckles on them.

"Psst!" I whispered loudly to L.

"Yeah?" he whispered back.

"Soomin has freckles!" I whispered loudly.

"How is that surprising?" he whispered back Nam kyu's hair.

I shrugged, "It makes her prettier," I muttered to myself.

Soomin mumbled something and turned towards me, she laid her head on my shoulder and continued to sleep.

__________________________________________

Alright the chapter was probably really short, but I have homework! Anyways, I hope you still enjoyed it and I will show the process of our choding maturing... XD

Anyways I was pelted with softballs in gym today, but in the end our team won twice, so WHOOPPEEE~

I look forward to your comments! Now gotta go finish that Quidditch flyer ._.