Sungjong's Birthday Special : Part 1

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: She's Back - Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIiaA-h4pk

~

.:Sungjong's POV:.

After a nice dinner of instant ramen, Soomin told us to change, because we were going to take a family walk. But she asked me to stay an help 'clean up', which basically meant pouring out the soup and leftovers and then throwing the containers out.

She and I went upstairs to change while the others went downstairs, and passed us, all in board shorts and t-shirts.

I sighed and opened up my suitcase.

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

As soon as we heard the click of the lock on Sungjong's door we raced out to the backyard and we grabbed the long white table.

Woohyun and I quickly ran towards the beach carrying the heavy white fold-up table.

Sunggyu hyung quickly ran after us with the cake and knife and the fruit salad.

L carried the fireworks, Hoya carried the forks and paper plates, and Dongwoo carried the cooler filled with drinks and Nam kyu.

We all set up the table and placed the food on it.

Then we stood around waiting to light the candles.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I check the text I got.

Soominnie : We're heading down the beach! Light the candles~

I stabbed some candles into the cake and fumbled with the match.

"Wait! Let me do it, we don't want to start a fire," he said lighting the candles with one swift movement.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" we shouted into Sungjong's face, popping streamers.

"Hmph took you long enough," he said strutting to the cake with a hand on his hip, "Hyung, what flavor is this?"

I swiped some cake onto my finger, "I don't know... why don't you tell us!" I said wiping the cream onto Sungjong's face and ran towards the waves.

"Yeolie~!" Nam kyu said.

Nam kyu was in blue board shorts and a white hoodie that showed off his baby fat.

"AWWWW~" Il said dripping wet and scooping him up.

L laughed and ran with me towards the ocean.

We came back laughing, soaking wet.

"Kai Bai Bo, loser will be dumped into the ocean," I said.

"Kai... Bai... Bo!" Sunggyu and Woohyun won rock to scissors.

"Kai... Bai... Bo!" L, Hoya and Dongwoo won paper to rock.

"Kai... Bai.. Bo!" Soomin lost and she immediately ran towards the house.

"I'll PASS!" she shouted.

"NOT ON OUR WATCH!" L and Sungjong said.

Sungjong took her legs, and L took arm and they dragged her towards the shoreline.

"NOOO! WAIT!!!" she shouted squirming and wiggling.

"1! 2! 3!" they threw her into the water and she squealed as she hit the cold water.

"YOU GUYS!" she shouted, her hair curly and wavy and drooping over her eyes, her long eyelashes drooping over her large puppy eyes.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" she saidraising a fist to the sky.

She laughed and ran towards us, "Now... who wants a hug?" she asked offering us her wide open arms.

"NO!!!!" we shouted running towards the house with a giggling Nam kyu.

_____________________________

Haha don't you just love throwing people into freezing cold water?

There's Part 2, so don't worry XD

And I warned you, the poster is uber pink XD

I just took the Sungyeol birthday poster and tweaked it a little XD

I have test prep / tutoring / whatevertheheckyoucall20somethingkidssittinginaclassroomfallingasleep

And oh, here's another shoutout to you ♥~

Let's end this with some Myungjong even though I ship Myungyeol :3

You player, you know you wanna kiss Sungyeol more *u*