Sungyeol's Birthday: Part 2

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: Hello - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e

~

.:Soomin's POV:.

After buying them stuffed toys, Sungyeol grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a gift shop.

"Soomin! Look! There's a Myungsoo doll!" he said.

"UMMA~!" Nam kyu giggled pointing at the doll, the resembled L from his sharp facial features to his stare.

"I have to buy this for him," he said digging into his pocket for his wallet.

"Uh oh," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Left my wallet at home," he said with a pout.

I sighed, "I'll buy it."

"YAY~! Just keep the reciept and I'll pay you back," he said, running to the counter.

~

After paying for the doll Sungyeol finally dragged me to a store that sold umbrellas.

I took a large pink on from a hook, "Let's share one, one of us can't hold the umbrella because we're holding Nam kyu," I said.

"Very reasonable, but you just wanted to share an umbrella with a good looking guy, right?" he said raising his eyebrow.

I smacked him with my wallet and headed over to pay for the umbrella.

~

After I paid we headed to the door, already many girls have recognized Sungyeol.

"Choding!" I heard.

"OH FUDGE!" Sungyeol shouted and I quickly ran out opening the umbrella.

Let me tell you something, that umbrella was massive, it was really lightweight and PINK.

Sungyeol quickly ran under the umbrella and we dashed to the children's cafe.

~

| Meanwhile ... |

.:L's POV:.

Taping the streamers to the wall, I hung up the sign that said "Happy Birthday"

"Sungjong? Hand me the tape!" I shouted.

Sungjong threw the tape dispenser at me, hitting my ankle.

"Can't you throw higher?" I asked.

He picked up the tape and threw it at my stomach, I caught it just in time and taped up the sign.

"Ding Dong!" the doorbell rang.

Sunggyu-hyung opened it and greeted the cake deliverer, "Are you... Kim Sunggyu?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Your two tier birthday cake," he said handing him a tall box.

"Thank you," Sunggyu said slapping a 100 won into his hand and slamming the door in his face.

"WAIT ALL I GET IS A 100 WON TIP?" the delivery boy shouted.

Sunggyu took precautions by placing the cake in the fridge and Sungjong-proofing it by duct-taping the fridge door.

My phone buzzed in my pants pocket, and I pulled it out to check my texts.

Soominnie: Did the cake arrive?

LKim: Yeah, hyung Sungjong proofed it.

Soominnie: TTYL Nam kyu is started to do that girl-charming thing again.

LKim: He's a heartbreaker :D

Pocketing my phone, I quickly went to check on the everything else.

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

Nam kyu was running around the children's cafe, playing hide-and-seek with us.

Bur since he was a baby, all he understood to do was run off... of course maybe hide-and-seek in baby language means, "Go hit on those girls over there." You never know...

Soomin sat on one of the tiny chairs, watching Nam kyu flash that adorable smile everywhere.

He was instantly surrounded by tiny girls, and of course, I, being the only man here, was swarmed with women too. Of course the were all married.

"You're so pretty! Do you use any products on your skin?" Someone asked.

"Nope," I said trying to make my way to Soomin.

"Are you single?" Someone asked.

I panicked of course, "Yes! That's my girlfriend!" I shouted getting Soomin's attention.

"What?" she said pulling the earphones out of her ears.

"Yeah! And that's our child!" I shouted pointing at Nam kyu.

"You're so young though!" one said.

"We're just aking care of him," Soomin said, still not aware that I said she was my girlfriend.

"Yeah," I said linking arms with her.

"Let's go before we get attacked by those women," I said through my smile.

"They don't look like pedonoonas," she said through her own smile.

"You never know for sure," I said.

Scooping up Nam kyu and putting my shoes on, we hurried out the door.

Soomin took her phone out and rapidly texted someone.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"No one," she said pulling away.

"Is it your boyfriend?" I asked with a teasing voice.

"NO!" she said stuffing her phone in her pocket.

"Let's go somewhere, since it's not raining right now," she said, taking me by the wrist and holding the umbrella in the other hand.

"Okay..." I said as Nam kyu giggled and showered me with baby spit.

__________________________

Okayyy! So there's a part three XD

Hurricane Irene is giving us rain and lightning.

And guess what? The news gave us more good news!

All five borough of NYC is on tornado watch! Whoopee!

NOT!

Anyways, it's really gloomy outside, and the storms supposed to die out tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for all your support and reassuring words, guys!

I LOVE YOU :D

LOL at Sungjong :D

And if you haven't voted yet, vote!