At the Playground

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: Watch Out - ZE:A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCmk7giedlU

~

.:Hoya's POV:.

Taking Nam kyu in my hand as Sunggyu dried his hair with a towel. Sungyeol was laughing his head off, the water gun resting in a pail.

"Oh my gosh, I wish I could've captured your faces!" Sungyeol said, "My favorite part was when Sungjong, tried to disarm me by girl slapping me."

The others nodded in agreement while Sungjong pouted and placed his hands on his hips.

"HEY!" he shouted.

Sungyeol linked arms with Soomin, who confusedly followed him.

"Soomin was the one that gave me the gun anyways," he said.

"HOW DARE YOU GIVE FIREARMS TO A MINOR!" Sungjong shouted.

"He's turning 20, and it was a freaking WATER GUN!" Soomin said.

(BTDUBBS HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY YEOLIE, I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL HAVE WI-FI WHEN WE TWITTER TREND YOU BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST ♥)

"Touché," Sungjong replied.

"So where should we go?" I asked, "We have the rest of the day to do anything we want."

"Let's go to the park!" Dongwoo said linking arms with Sungyeol.

"Park~" Nam kyu giggled pointing at the direction Dongwoo was pointing.

"The park... is this way," Soomin said moving both Dongwoo and Nam kyu's fingers to point at the right direction.

"Park!~" Nam kyu shouted again.

"AWWWW!" we all cooed.

~

.:Woohyun's POV:. 

Taking Nam kyu from Hoya who had to dry himself off, I tried my best to keep Nam kyu entertained by making goo-goo noises and scrunching up my nose.

Soomin who was right by my side giggled at the faces.

"What?" I asked.

"It's cute," she said, taking Nam kyu from my arms.

He was his fist, spraying drool and spit everywhere. Soomin laughed and wiped his fist and mouth with a towel.

"YOU READY?" Sunggyu asked, his loud voice surprising us.

"LET'S GO!" Sungyeol said, as excited to go to the park as Nam kyu.

Soomin picked up the 'baby bag' as we called it, filled with a baby bottle, baby formula, diapers, etc.

We headed towards the playgroud we hung out in a lot during our trainee days.

~

Sungyeol instantly claimed the spring animals, sitting on the giraffe, he rocked back and forth.

Nam kyu toddled over to play with other kids. Soomin handed me the bag and quickly ran after Nam kyu.

I walked over to the park bench and sat with Sunggyu.

Nam kyu toddled over to a girl about her age, with pigtails and a huge eyes.

He smiled his cute charming smile and I swear that baby girl fell for him.

I laughed and pointed it out to the others as Soomin laughed along with the mothers.

"Our son, is a player," Dongwoo said.

"You're so young! You're married?" someone asked.

"No, I'm not married," I said.

"Who's the father?" she asked.

"All of them," I pointed at the guys.

"Oh my... they're good looking," she said.

"Which one is their biological father?" she asked.

"Oh, we're just taking care of him! I'm not related to them whatsoever," I clarified.

"Oh...." she said dissapointed.

I laughed and chased after Nam kyu who was being chased by a bunch of baby girls.

I sighed, "Oh Nam kyu, if you are a player now, what will you be when you grow up?" I said.

The guys laughed, "He can get girls better than his appas."

________________

Whoop! I'm done! Sorry for taking so long, hopefully I can get on to update tomorrow.

But if I can't, I'll update soon! :D

LOVE YOU! Vote in the poll by the way!