The First Day

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: 1/3 - Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qINTA8ShQM

~

.:Woohyun's POV:.

My stomach rumbled and it echoed throughout the entire living room.

"Oops," I said, "Guess I'm kind of hungry."

Soomin laughed, "Can some of you go out and buy ingredients for dinner?"

"I'll go!" I said.

"I'll go!" Dongwoo and L said.

A few cameras followed us out.

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

We went to the bathroom to help baby Nam kyu take a bath.

"Nommie, should appa help you take a bath?" Sungjong said.

Soomin set Nam kyu down on the bathroom floor and helped him take off his clothes.

When Nam kyu was just in his daipers he ran out the door.

"Goo goo~" he said as he ran out.

"Nam kyu? Where are you going?" Soomin said as we all ran out after him.

He ran down the hall and he almost ran out the door when Sunggyu-hyung caught him.

"Nam kyu, not everyone wants to see you in your diapers," he said.

"OKAY GUYS! BATHE HIM WHILE WE GO HAVE DINNER!" the director yelled with a mouthful of rice.

"Okay Sungjong, go get a diaper, baby powder, and some clean clothes from the suitcase they gave us," Soomin said to Sungjong.

"Sungyeol, can you go heat up the water and take out his bottle and baby formula?" she asked me.

"Sunggyu can you get the baby shampoo and body soap?" she asked Sunggyu hyung.

"Yes, m'am," we said running to complete our tasks.

I ran into the kitchen to heat up the water and ransacked the kitchen cabinets to look for baby formula. Wow, those guys really thought of everything.

I baby formula into the bottle and then poured hot water into it. I then set it down to cool and ran into the bathroom.

"Can someone hold Nam kyu?" Soomin asked.

I slid over to her side and kneeled down, I held Nam kyu's waist while she shampooed and body soaped (THE OTHER WAY WOULD SOUND WRONG)  him.

Suddenly Nam kyu splashed me, "NAM KYU!" I shouted.

He giggled.Sungjong patted my back, "It's okay, hyung" he said.

I glared at him and splashed him.

Soomin smiled and wiped her brow with the back of her hand, leaving a trail of bubbles on her forehead.

I laughed and wiped her face with a towel, "Let's dry Nam kyu before her runs outside ," I said.

She laughed and took the clothes from Sungjong and put a fresh diaper of Nam kyu, then she dressed him and handed him to Gyu-hyung.

"Are the guys home yet?" Soomin said walking outside.

______________________________________

Thanks so much guys!

I love you all! ~

Subscribe . Comment . Spazz  

Oh and Woohyun's abs say hi