Hot Chocolate and Cookies

Infinite's Hello Baby

Music :: We Will Be Okay - BB Boys

~

.:Sungyeol's POV:.

When we got back to the house, Soomin and I headed to the supermarket for chocolate and milk and ingredients for hot chocolate and cookies.

We walked slowly towards the supermarket, I tugged at my scarf and Soomin looked at me. She stopped and fixed my scarf, tightening it and tugging it upward to cover my wind bitten cheeks and nose. She pulled down my hat and stuffed her bare hands into her pocket.

I thought about all the possbilities. I could give her my gloves, but then my hands would be cold. I could hold her hand, but I am such a wimp, I don't think I can. I can give her one glove, so one hand would be warm. Aw god I'll just hold her hand.

As I was thinking that bumped into the automatic glass door with a 'plunk' sound. Soomin sitfled a giggle with a "Pfft" and pulled me into the market.

She grabbed marshmallows from the middle shelf, some chocolate bars, whipped cream, milk, some more chocolate, mint, and powdered sugar. Then she grabbed butter, brown sugar, baking soda, eggs, flour, chocolate chips, and a tiny bottle of vanilla extract. She grinned. "Are you in the mood for cookies?"

I nodded excitedly.

After paying we walked out, I took the bags in one hand and then counted slowly to 10.

I took her hand and stuffed them both in my coat pocket. Soomin looked away but didn't try to release her grip on me.

We walked all the way home like that and into the kitchen. In my mind I kept thinking, I WIN, MYUNGSOO! HAH!

I smiled to myself as Soomin untangled her hands gently so she can unload the bags. My heart filled with happiness as I fluttered to the living room. I kissed Nam kyu on the top of his head and greeted my groupmates with a large grin.

"He must've hit his head," Dongwoo whispered.

L agreed, "Must've been hail," he said.

Soomin giggled in the kitchen. "Can someone come help me out?!" she shouted.

L and I walked into the kitchen to find Soomin in an apron and a chef's hat. "Sure what do you need help on?" L asked.

~

.:L's POV:.

Sungyeol helped add hot milk to all the cups and stir it with the melted chocolate. She then tossed me a bag of marshamllows and whipped cream. I added whipped cream and marshmallows to every cup before serving them to everyone. Gyu-hyung gulped his down instantly asking me for seconds. I sighed and stomped back to the kitchen, Sungyeol and Soomin were laughing, a streak of butter were evident on their faces.

When Soomin met my eyes, she smiled and handed over a metal pitcher of hot milk, and the container of melted chocolate, that was set over boiling water. 

After I served the second round of hot chocolate we stayed in the kitchen laughing and making cookies. After placing the cookies in the oven, we drank hot chocolate. Sungyeol placed down his mug to reveal a milk mustache. Soomin laughed and wiped his mouth.

That simple action made me feel a little bit sad. Maybe they were meant for each other.

At that moment Soomin swiped a finger across my cheek leaving a streak of whip cream there. "Gotcha," she said with a smile.

I laughed, "Why you," I took the canister of whipped cream holding it like a fire extinguisher.

Sungyeol shrieked and hid behind Soomin. "OHMAGAWD HE HAS WHIPPED CREAM, EVACUATE THE BUILDING!"

"Calm down, Sungyeol," she said.

"You have no idea what whipped cream does to me!" Sungyeol exclaimed, cowering behind her.

I cackled evilly and pressed down. Nothing but a hiss sound came out. Sungyeol let out a childish giggle as he strutted out the kitchen slowly. I shook the can and released again letting the cold whipped cream cover him shoulder before he let out a horrific scream and ran out.

I laughed victoriously as Soomin slowly backed out of the kitchen.

At that moment the oven timer dinged I quickly put on an oven glove and slid out the plate of cookies filling the house with it's aroma. Everyone gathered outside the kitchen, "OMIGOSH," the said as they sniffed wildly at the small chocolate chip cookies. Soomin placed the cookies onto a plate and set the plate down. In an instant everyone wolfed down a cookie. Soomin and Nam kyu ate their cookie slowly. Soomin careful of crumbs and Nam kyu nibbling with his tiny teeth.

"MORE!" Nam kyu banged the table with his tiny fist.

I opened a package of Oreos and handed one to him. He gave me the cookie and took the package and waddled towards the living . He set himself by the window and gazed out of it looking at the snow fluttering towards the ground. I draped a blanket across his small shoulders and settled down next to him.

- - - - - - - -

I hope you guys enjoyed that! :D By the way the Elders lost 5-0. Alright hope you enjoyed, happy reading~