iiii

15 Boys, 24 Hours


Hansol was the first one to scream, and he was the only person that screamed. Doyoon almost fell down onto his knees. Another one was dead. And it was the murderer of Mingming.

 

There, in Seokmin's chest, was a knife. It wasn't one of Junhui's knives, but it was a knife alright. Seokmin's grip had loosened around the knife and his hands laid on his stomach. Doyoon took every step with caution, wondering if Seokmin was just pretending to be dead, and he was going to strike when Doyoon got closer. He reached out his rake and whacked Seokmin in the face. No movement.

 

He carefully placed Seokmin's arms to the side so that Doyoon can pull out the knife. As he pulled out the knife, a very, disgusting sound of a knife being pulled out from flesh was made. Doyoon could tell that it had a double bevel sharp blade, even if the blade was blood-stained.

 

“He suicided,” Doyoon concluded.

 

“Or maybe Mingming is the one that suicided and he killed Seokmin?” Hansol suggested, glancing over at the dead body. Shivers ran down his back as he saw a note that had fallen from Seokmin's pocket and picked it up.

 

Hansol handed it over to Doyoon as he unfolded the piece of paper and read it aloud.

 

'It's so annoying how Mingming kept on defending Junhui. That's why I just killed them. That's why I killed me too. And I know who killed Junhui.'

 

Doyoon dropped the note onto the floor and stared in awe. “I knew it. Seokmin suicided.”

 

“Holy this is getting serious, and it isn't even morning yet,” Hansol muttered, wishing that he would be hiding with Jihoon, Chan, and Dongjin in their little small fort.


Meanwhile, back at the police station, Yuki pulled the trigger.

 

Seungcheol closed his eyes as he prepared for the worst to come.

 

“I'm just playing with you,” Yuki said, lowering her hand down. “So what's up?”

 

Seungcheol sighed with relief, telling him not to go to a police station ever again. He held up the bloody glove inside the plastic bag. “I want you to find out who wore this glove.”

 

“And how are we going to do that?” Yuki asked, leaning over. She rested her elbow on the counter, drilling holes into Seungcheol's eyes.

 

“Don't you have your DNA finger print tracking device thing?”

 

Yuki scoffed, “Only in your dreams.”

 

“Dammit,” Seungcheol muttered.

 

“You can stay here if you want, just to be safe. We won't kill you, we promise.”

 

“Okay,” Seungcheol said, feeling a bit suspicious. He sat down and played on a few games on his phone, then falling asleep afterward.

 

 

“Wake up,” he heard a familiar voice bark at him as he cracked open an eye. There, Officer Yuki stood in front of him.

 

“What?” Seungcheol asked, checking the time. Two hours had passed.

 

“We found out the finger prints of who killed the person. The blood belongs to Wen Junhui, right?”

 

“Right.” Seungcheol abruptly stood up, following Yuki behind the desk and saw the computer screen showing Wen Junhui's profile.

 

“He's from China, correct?” Yuki asked, skimming through his profile.

 

“Right.”

 

“He's dead, right?”

 

Seungcheol pressed his lips into a thin line. “Right.”

 

“The murderer is..... Kwon Soonyoung.”

 

Seungcheol gasped.

 

Seungcheol's eyes flew open as he saw Yuki and her friends gone. He examined his surroundings and remembered that he had fallen asleep on the chair. Yuki came back and glanced over at him.

 

“You wanna stay a bit longer?” Yuki asked, with an evil grin on her face.

 

“I'm not sure if I can trust you. Anyways, I have things to take care of back at home. See you guys later when I die or something,” Seungcheol bowed, walked out the police station, and sighed, slipping the plastic bag into his jacket.

 

 

On the way back home, Seungcheol heard several cries and saw Junghan and Jisoo wandering around town. He waved his hand in the air and shouted, “Jisoo! Junghan!”

 

They jogged toward him and Seungcheol noticed Junghan's eyes were bigger than ever. “Yo, Junghan, what did you see?”

 

“I saw.. someone.. dying.. bloody stuff.. ack,” Junghan shook his head and tried to get the image out of his mind.

 

“That's better than getting a gun pointed at your head,” Seungcheol sighed, the feeling still lingering around him.

 

“I don't know, but let's go back,” Jisoo said, explaining to Seungcheol about who died and what happened with the members. He explained about Chan, Dongjin, and Jihoon's fort, Mingming's death, and how Doyoon is still searching for Seokmin.

 

Seungcheol stared as he was listening, thinking about that dream that he just had. Was his dream foreshadowing something? Was he really suspecting Kwon Soonyoung as the murderer right now? No. Dreams aren't real. They don't come true. Kwon Soonyoung is not a murderer.

 

“What about the others?” Seungcheol asked after Jisoo was finished.

 

“What do you mean?” Junghan asked, tilting his head to the side.

 

“Soonyoung.. Wonwoo.. Mingyu.. Seunggwan..” Seungcheol asked.

 

“Oh, they went into the practice room!” Jisoo answered.

 

Everyone's eyes widened and they all shouted at once, “Oh . The practice room!”


Meanwhile, back in the dorm, Doyoon and Hansol went to the practice room to tell everyone about their shocking discovery. Just in case of an attack, Doyoon had a bat in his hand. He didn't trust Hansol to hold it because.. he didn't trust anyone right now.

 

"We'll be out finding the other members," Doyoon shouted behind the door of where Chan, Dongjin, and Jihoon were probably playing a card game. The room was oddly silent which gave Doyoon a feeling that one of them was probably dead.

 

Doyoon and Hansol walked silently to the practice room. The hallway was a frightening area to walk in. When he approached the door, he slowly turned the doorknob with his free hand and the bat gripped into his other hand.

 

“Hey guys,” Doyoon said, slowly opening the door.

 

The room was empty and dark, and as Doyoon stepped a foot into the room, something slashed at him.