x

15 Boys, 24 Hours


"What are you guys going to do with me?" Mingyu asked.

 

"Ask you questions, of course." Soonyoung turned a chair backwards and sat on it, glaring at the younger one. 

 

The members were back in the dorm, sitting on the couch, questioning Mingyu. It was almost three in the afternoon; the day was half over.

 

Hansol sneezed, flopping onto the opposite couch. "I feel sick."

 

They ignored him and started asking Mingyu a bunch of questions. 

 

Junghan, on the other hand, had disappeared to who knows where. Jisoo was sobbing, mourning over the missing boy and how he had betrayed them. "Junghan  betrayed us. I thought he was better than that."

 

Mingyu had answered all the questions truthfully, letting out all the information that he knew about the deaths and murderers. Seungcheol made Jisoo record it, but Jisoo's handwriting was messy and all over the place because of his tears. Soonyoung, on the other hand, was ready to attack Mingyu if he tried to harm anyone. Hansol was sleeping on the couch, his face looking pale.

 

Seungcheol nodded, deciding whether to consider Mingyu as a bad guy or a good guy.

 

Mingyu shrugged, not caring at all. "I was just trying to do what my hyung told me to."

 

"Hm. For now, we'll keep him. For now."

 

"For now," Soonyoung echoed.

 

Hansol woke up, rubbing the back of his neck. ", why am I sweating?"

 

Seungcheol rested his hand against Hansol's forhead. It felt hot and moist. "Fever."

 

"Go take the pills that Doyoon usually keeps in his room," the older boy ordered.

 

Hansol staggered to Doyoon's room, came out with the pill bottle on his palm, and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. It was the pill that the members would take whenever they were sick. Doyoon tried to encourage the members to not be afraid to take the pill whenever they would just ignore their sickness. Hansol drank water, dropped the pill in his mouth, and drank more water.

 

Soonyoung glanced at the bottle, doing a double take, then grabbing it. His eyes enlarged, then madly placed his hands on Hansol's shoulder, shaking him. "Dude."

 

"What?" Seungcheol asked, picking up the bottle. He read the word that was on the bottle: Poison.

 

"Oh oh ," Soonyoung started cursing.

 

Hansol didn't know what was going on. He felt fine. "Guys, what are you—"

 

Hansol then started coughing like a madman. He choked up spit, then blood. The members started panicking when they saw the sight of blood, not knowing what to do. All they could do was just watch.

 

The boy began coughing a huge amount of blood on his palm. He knew that he was going to die and he heard screaming from the other members. His hearing began to fade away as his vision got blurrier. He fell face down to the wooden floor and made a mess all over it. Blood stained on his clothes as he coughed even harder as if his esophagus was going to come out any minute now. The next thing he knew, he out.

 

The coughing stop, the screaming stop, the memebrs went silent. Tears filled their eyes, knowing that another one had died.

 

"It's just the four of us now." Seungcheol messed up his hair.

 

"He died horribly," Jisoo wiped a tear away. He coughed and asked Mingyu if he could have a private talk with him about Junghan. The younger one agreed as they went out to get some fresh air, leaving Soonyoung and Seungcheol behind.

 

"So, Junghan had a mind of a madman, right?" Jisoo asked, checking his phone. It was four in the afternoon. 

 

"Yes," Mingyu answered.

 

"Did he want to kill me?" 

 

"No."

 

"Was it just Seunggwan?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well why you listen to him! Why didn't you stop him and tell him that he's crazy?! Why didn't you punch him till he came back to his senses?" Jisoo lost it. He threw a punch at Mingyu.

 

"Why!" he threw another punch. Jisoo became furious. He started throwing punches and kicks at Mingyu. Mingyu just let the older one punch him.

 

Jisoo elbowed Mingyu in the ribs as he fell onto the floor, clutching it. He kicked the side of his nose as blood started dripping from his lip, teeth, and nose. Mingyu made groans and grunts as he was being beat up. Jisoo grabbed the nearest object and smashed it on top of Mingyu's head, making him lose concious. He then kicked him in the crotch multiple times until Mingyu stopped moving.

 

Breathing hard, he stared at his hands. They were covered up in blood. Just like Hansol's a while ago. Regretting what he had just done, Jisoo dragged Mingyu's body to the dumpster, not caring if he had left a trail of blood. Jisoo tossed Mingyu into the trash and ran away with all the energy that he had left.


Meanwhile, back in the dorm, Soonyoung was still staring at the corpse. Seungcheol, who was planning to fetch Jisoo and Mingyu, jogged into the dorm, breathless. "Jisoo's gone. Mingyu's dead."

 

Soonyoung facepalmed. "So it's just the two of us."

 

"Let's go get Mingyu's body from the dumpster and get Hansol's body into the shed," Seungcheol ordered.

 

Soonyoung dragged Hansol to the shed as Seungcheol was carrying Mingyu. The younger boy's eyes landed on Seungcheol's muscles. He had very big muscles.

 

"You have very big muscles," Soonyoung complimented.

 

Seungcheol gave him a tiny smile, "Thank you."

 

Soonyoung look away as he tossed Hansol's lifeless body into the pile of the other dead bodies who were currently rotting. The stench filled the room, making Seungcheol and Soonyoung grab out the masks from underneath the shelf inside the shed. Seungcheol then grabbed the gasoline tank and poured it all over the dead bodies. He looked at them once more, and lit up a match. Seungcheol tossed the match into the pile of dead bodies as the flames danced over them, devouring them completely. When Soonyoung had came back to put out the fire, all the corpses were now ashes.


Around five minutes before midnight, Seungcheol and Soonyoung were just relaxing on the couch, watching TV. The news had reported many deaths, and how the president was going to declare murderering illegal when midnight strikes. Everyone who had no intention to murder were standing outside. They had washed up, cleaned the house, and made everything seem back to normal. It felt kind of empty, considering that the number had reduced from fifteen to two innocent members left.

 

"Hey, you know," Soonyoung eyed the clock that was above the TV. Three minutes till midnight. 

 

"Yeah?" Seungcheol asked lazily from the couch. He just wanted to sleep. The members had been awake for more almost twenty four hours. Seungcheol was worn out.

 

"You know how the members were jealous of something, so that's why they killed?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Well, what if I told you that I was jealous?"

 

Seungcheol raised his head up and shot Soonyoung a weird expression. "What do you mean?"

 

"What if I told you that I was jealous of your muscles?"

 

Seungcheol chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot. But you have no intention to kill, right?"

 

"No," Soonyoung said, whipping out a knife from underneath the seat. "I do want to kill you."