Super Bike 2

Class 101

Chapter eight; Super Bike 2

“KICK ME AGAIN AND I’LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS! DON’T CHEAT!”

 

 

 

 

The first several days of class, well, Meister School, went smoothly. Dongwoo only managed to shoot Chanyeol and Xiumin for falling asleep in class. Kris left Haru alone, except for the chances in tripping or making fun of the girl. Lay and Tao kept to themselves like usual, the two having a ominous and intense aura around them.

 Lay would answer questions in class here and there, getting them right while Tao would keep quiet behind the boy. Some days, Lay was nice and seemed decant other days – it seemed if you dropped a pencil by the boy, he’d kill you right on spot.

Haru’s talking to the boys when talked to, still not telling the enquires of her sword or anything much about her, but they didn’t mind. At least she was talking to them. Even if she did seem a bit strange, awkward, and corky – some thought of it as a charm.

All the boys themselves seemed like they were long lost brothers with one other, being comfortable with each other in such a short time. It was the 4th day into exorcism school, a Friday. Dongwoo stands ontop of the podium like usual suitcase and books ontop, he keeping sharp eyes around to see who slips up so he’d have the chance to shoot them.

It was also the end of the day, Friday’s just happened to be just homeroom with Dongwoo. Throughout the week, they were already used to their short schedules. Since they did have to attend normal school as well, it was usually two classes with different meister teachers’ per-day.

Normal classes started at eight in the morning to three in the evening. Meister class started straight at four, every day to report to homeroom with Dongwoo for fifteen minutes, then classes started at 4: 15 to 5:00, and finally 5:30 to 6:30. Monday’s where DPE and Biology, Tuesdays was History and Alchemy, Wednesdays where free days, Thursdays where combat and adaptability, and Friday came around – just homeroom.

“Clap for yourselves class, you made it through the first week of meister school!” Cheered Dongwoo. The class – excusing the normal quiet and distance students such as Lay, Tao, and Haru – cheered wildly. Wooo’s and hollers filling the room. Chanyeol was about to strip his shirt off the wave it madly in the air, but Luhan had to tackle him before doing so. After a short celebrating, they went back into their desks as Dongwoo cleared his throat to continue talking.

“Next week, you’ll be joining St. Oxford Academy. I expect you all to blend in and be as normal as possibly can. Since you can't be an meister forever, we expect you to graduate highschool to at least get a desant education.”

Sehun raised his hand,” On the scale from one to you, how normal are we talking about here?”

“About a .01.” Sehun awed. “Join clubs if needed, get a girlfriend, help the poor, I don’t care – just seem like you all belong.”

“We were all once high school students before we came here,” chuckled Chanyeol. “I’m sure we got this handled, teach.”

Dongwoo raised a brow,” You all better. Or else there will be consequences. No one will know this school exists.”

The students nodded, understanding there teachers serious words. “See you next week, kiddos.”

“Geez, Dongwoo is always such a hardass.” Groaned Xiumin, stretching his sore back as he and the other meisters walked out of dorm door since they used Kris’s key to get inside the meisters class from the dorms.

Tao and Lay was already hurried upstairs. Chen quickly jumped onto the couch, followed by a light snoring. Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai, and Sehun walked to the kitchen for some after class food. Luhan nudging both Suho, Baekhyun, and Kris to go play pool with him, which they all obliged too. Haru moved upstairs to change out of her uniform, Chanyeol following behind her.

“Are you doing anything this weekend?” asked Chanyeol, trailing behind her like a little duckling.

“I think I’ll just catch up on TV shows I missed since school was so busy.” Chanyeol pouted his lips.

“That’s it?”

Haru nodded,” Yeah, why?”

“Because doesn’t it seem boring?”

“The Heirs is not boring.” She defended. “I missed the Walking Dead too.”

Chanyeol arched a brow,” The Walking Dead?”

“Yeah, it’s an American show about his cowboy and zombies, it’s pretty good.”

“You understand English?”

She shrugged,” I little. There’s subtitles, so…”

“Well, whatever this Walker Walker Cowboy dead. We’re going out Saturday!” he cheered, he and Haru reaching the second floor of the dorms.

“Didn’t we just party a bit the other day? I’d rather just stay home and relax.” She confessed.

Chanyeol shook his head, titling it cutely. “That was just a gathering! It wouldn’t even be considered a party! Just go out and into, Seoul, yes? You never said you never been before~”

Haru swore to herself in her head, remembering she did say something of the sort. “But I really just want to stay home, Chanyeol!” She walked up to her floor, but Chanyeol followed behind.

“PLLLLEEEASSEEEEE~~~” he begged, being persistent. “I’ll make it worth your while! You, me, and the boys! I’d be fun!” he pleaded, cupping his hands together in a begging motion.

“No, Yeol! I just want to stay home!” with that, she slammed her door on him – locking it behind her.

He knocked from the other side,” Haru~!!!”

Haru flew on her bed, head barred in pillow,” No, Chanyeol!” Chanyeol let out another pled, but she ignored him. With a sad sigh, he walked away – heading back downstairs to see if the boys wanted to play since the day was still young.

--

Chanyeol came back again in the evening, asking if Haru wanted to go out since he and some other meisters where going out. She happened to get out of the shower when he started bombarding her with pleads, Haru refusing everyone. With a slam and lock of her door, Yeol let out one last plead.

“No, Chanyeol!” Haru yelled from the other side of the door, and just like yesterday. Sad footsteps walked away with slight grumbles.

*God, he’s persistent*

Haru sat up in her bed, stretching her back and arms out after such a hard week. She puts her sword down by her bed post.

*The leaves are turning…*

Looking out her large window and out to the large willow tree from outside, she noticed that it and the other trees from the forest behind them where turning color. Haru hasn’t even noticed herself of the changing of seasons, not the mention the days changing by themselves. This past week seemed like an hour to her, just passing by so fast.

Sighing, she throws herself back onto the bed. Thinking wither or not to go with Chanyeol, go on a walk around campus since she wasn’t done that yet, or take a nap. Nodding in agreement to herself, she decided on that nap. Eyes closed and covers over her shoulders, taking herself into dream land.

Haru was almost there, till a loud puff of air was sounded somewhere by her desk. She shrugged it off, thinking it was the heater busting out a kink again, but the lingering black that came into slight through her eye slits. She jumped up alarmed, grabbing her sword and ready to reveal it, but it was a familiar face.

“Don’t, don’t, don’t.” He said frantically, waving his hand in defense.

Haru sighed dropping her sword by her post again, she sat on the edge on her bed, arms crossed, eyebrow raised at the boy,” What do you want, Kai? How the heck did you get in here? I locked the door.”

Kai rubbed the back of his head,” Yeah, sorry. I just discovered my powers and I was wondering where you were and I ended up here. Surprise…”

*Everyone’s been discovering there powers, but me… Not like I got my Aria anyways*

“Well, you found me. What can I help you with?”

Kai sighed, reassuring himself. “I was wondering if you wanted to go out with us.”

“I already told Chanyeol no. I just want to stay home today.” She slumped back into bed, ignoring the boy and turning to her side.

Kai crossed his arms and let out a pout. *Jesus, she’s stubborn.*

“We’ll go where ever you’d like.” He suggested moving closer to her.

“No.” Haru replied flatly.

“We’ll buy you dinner.”

“No.”

“Ice cream?”

“No.”

“Cake?”

“No.”

“Flowers?”

“No.”

Kai yanked the blankets off of her. “Hey!” she yelled, reaching for it, but his height was no match.

“God, you’re short.” He chuckled, waving the blanket out of her reach.

“I’m like 5’3! I’m not that short! Knock it off and leave me alone!” Haru protested, reaching for the blanket.

“We’re going out at that’s final.” Kai said, extending a hand out on her chest, causing her to stop jumping.

“I don’t want tooooooo~~” she whined, stopping her foot on the bed.

“The guys are waiting~”

“Guys?” Haru questioned, seizing her attempt.

“Yeah. Me, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun we’re going out to play in town.”

“Then you don’t need me. The four of you will have a blast without lil’ out meh.” With that, she yanked her blanket out of Kai’s grip. Wrapping herself into a little burrito before falling back into bed.

Kai sighed and flipped out his phone from his back pocket, dialing out a number, turning his back towards Haru. After the ringer finished he asked,” Yeah, where are we meeting up again?” “By the old school? Yeah, okay got it.” “Yeah, yeah, I got her. She’s comin.”

 

He tucked his phone back into his pocket. Cracking his knuckles, he pulled on her makeshift burrito – flipping her completely out. “HEY!” Haru yelled as she fell bottom on the floor. “That hurt, you !”

Kai shook his head, extending a hand out to her. “Yeah, yeah whatever. Here.” He extended a hand out to her, Haru taking it and pulling herself back up, but as soon as she let go. Kai slammed her into his chest, arms wrapped around her waist. “Kai! Let me go!”

“Poof.” He smirked and with that, they vanished with black smoke into the air.

--

Sehun sighed, taking his phone away from his ear as soon as there call ended. He looked at his other two friends,” He said they’ll be here soon.”

“How the hell did he manage to get her while I had to practically beg her?” questioned Chanyeol.

“He’s just more smooth.” Replied Baekhyun.

They stood in front of the old school Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun happened to go to before they transferred. Since it was the weekend, the schools street was empty. Only a few bystanders, but they were either haggling or walking by. The four of them thought they should do something fun for the weekend. They already asked there other meister brethren, but they all refused or was too busy.

Kris and Suho had to return home for some family business, Chen and Luhan were busy with the academy – being a part of the student council, Xiumin tagged along with them since he had nothing to do, D.O wanted some extra practice which Sungjong happily agreed to.

 Baekhyun was the one who asked Tao and Lay if they wanted to go, knocking on Lay’s door popped up Tao through a small gap. Telling the other,” It’s really not the best time, sorry.” Before closing the door on him.

Then there was Haru, since she was still distance and quiet from others. They thought it was a great opportunity for her to get to know them, but they weren’t prepared for how stubborn she was.

A black vapor of smoke appeared right next to them, Sehun and Chanyeol jumping in surprise while Baekhyun stood steady. Sehun waved the smoke out of his face, covering his mouth,” The hell!?”

“KAI YOU- Oh, god I feel like I’m going to puke.” Haru quickly grabbed her head and stomach to steady herself from any puking. Sehun still noticing the lingering black smoke, with a whisk of his index finger. A light wind past by and cleared it away.

“I brought her.” Kai smiled, pointing to Haru – who was on the lying on the ground and resisting the urge to throw up.

“You couldn’t, oh I don’t know, bring her by bus or something without her looking sick to her stomach?” asked Baekhyun, arms crossed.

Kai shrugged,” Aye, you asked me to bring her. You didn’t say how.”

“You ...” she slurred, gaining some stomach back.

Chanyeol helped Haru onto her feet, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder just in case if she were to fall. “Are you okay?”

“I feel like I’m going to die.”

“Teleporting isn’t that bad you big baby.” Teased Kai, Chanyeol shot him a look to ‘shut the up.’ The teleporter gladly agreeing to keep his mouth shut.

“Okay… Phew… I think I’m good.” She managed to spill out after minutes of recovering. Haru in a breath of air before looking around, putting her hands on her hips she said, “Now, where’s the nearest bus back to the academy.”

“Nuh uh~” grinned Sehun, tapping a finger against her nose. Haru slapped it way, as well as Chanyeol’s arm. “We’re going out. It’s been a long week and a nice way to blow off steam”

“I’d rather not.” Haru protested. “I’m missing Walking Dead.”

“Walking Walker?” asked Chanyeol. “Don’t worry about it! I asked Chen to DVR it for you~ let’s just go have fun for now, yes?”

“Seriously guys, I don’t want to.” Haru ripped herself out of Chanyeol’s grip, walking to wherever she hoped a bus stop would be. Before Haru made any process anywhere, an arm extended out and grabbed her wrist, spinning her back to the group.

“Just tag along for abit and don’t be such a hard .” Suggested Baekhyun, who grabbed her, blocking her path from running anywhere while the others blocked around her. “What’s the harm in hanging out with four good looking dudes for a day who’s willing to go anywhere you want. Don’t be a stick in the .”

Haru sighed in defeat. *What’s the harm, Haru? Besides, it’s not like you know your way back anyways.*

“Fine, but you guys gotta pay for me. I left my wallet at the dorms, I’ll pay you back though.”

Chanyeol fist pumped in triumph,” LET’S GO!!” he enlaced his arms with both Sehun and Haru, dragging them down the street. Kai smiled and shook his head following after the giant. Baekhyun sighed and trailed behind as well.

 

--

 

“YAH!” yelled Haru. “Yeol! You can’t eat that much! You’ll get sick!” she tried to pry the boy off the bowl of pho in front of them, but he drove in without prevail.

“I didn’t eat all day, Haru! What do you expect me to do!?” he replied back with a mouth full of noodles.

“We expect you to act a little bit human.” Glared Baekhyun, sitting across from Chanyeol with Kai by his side. Sehun just happened to be in the booth with Haru and Chanyeol, also judging the giants lack in table etiquette.

“Accept who I am.” Chanyeol ignored them and everyone else, continuing to eat his feast.

“So.” Kai said, head rested in palm and was looking at Haru. Haru glanced up at Kai, ignoring Chanyeol’s obnoxious chowing sounds and decided all efforts to stop him was futile. “Tell me a bit about yourself, missy.”

“There’s not really anything much about me.”

“You’re like a lost book in a library.” Chuckled Baekhyun, swirling his ice tea in the cup, watching the ice clink together. “So much to offer, but so little interest to everyone else.”

“That’s deep man.” Commented Sehun, arms crossed against his head and nodding.

“Seriously, there’s nothing much about me.” She protested, reminding herself she wasn’t suppost to become close to the boys.

Kai sighed, gazing at her. “Well, all we know is that your name is Haru Jung. You’re the only girl in meister class. You’re abnormal color features are real. You’re really stubborn. You’re a real brave heart too. You’re here under special circumstances.” He emphasized.

 “And you always have your-“ Kai stopped, noticing Haru’s number one accessory wasn’t with her. “Oh, your sword isn’t…”

Haru looked frantically to her left and right for her sword, Chanyeol seizing his mouth stuffing feast and looking for it as well. Sehun also tried to help, but the sword didn’t seem with them. “Awh, shet.” She swore, holding her head. “I left it at home.”

“Isn’t that a good thing?” asked Chanyeol, a bit of noddle hanging off the corner of his mouth. “At least it’s safe there, right?”

Haru sighed, flinging the noddle strain from his mouth somewhere else in the restaurant. Chanyeol swore his heart skipped a beat when her thumb brushed against his lower lip. “No, it isn’t. I’m suppost to have it with me 24/7.”

“Why is that?” Baekhyun raised a brow.

*Awh- think fast, Haru*

“Because it’s a really important family heirloom. I’m suppost to have with me wherever I go.”

Sehun clapped his hands,” Ah. That makes since.”

“But if it’s your weapon, shouldn’t you have an Aria to keep it with you 24/7, I mean, it’s only more convenient.” Kai questioned, slightly showing his two Aria’s marked on his inner palms. Luckily, Dongwoo said people who haven’t been affected by demons can’t see Arias, so Kai felt a bit at ease showing it – but he knew he had to be careful.

*I don’t even know that answer myself, but I can’t tell them nothing. Think fast. Think fast.*

“U-Uh, who are you guys? Kris? Come on, we’re supposed to blow off steam! Not think about school! Right?” she forced a smile to Chanyeol and Sehun, hopping they’d save her. To her prays, they did.

“YEAH!” yelled Chanyeol, stopping on top of the table with a raised fist. “PARTY TIM-“ before he could finish, a flying meatball from the open kitchen came flying straight into his face, causing Chanyeol to fly to the ground.

A cook from the kitchen yelled slurs in Vietnamese at the boy, waving his soup spoon angry before storming back into the kitchen.

“He said,’ you’re lucky I don’t call the cops on your .’’” Said Baekhyun, leaning over the table – glancing at the K.O.ed giant.

“You speak Vietnamese?” asked Kai.

Baekhyun shrugged,” I dabble.”

After Chanyeol regained consciousness from that impressive meatball throw. Baekhyun and Haru apologized sincerely before paying, while Kai and Sehun had to drag a furious Chanyeol out.

“There lucky I don’t set the damn place on fire.” He mocked, a bit furious.

Baekhyun patted his shoulder,” Oh, Chanyeolie. You and I both know you don’t have the cash to bail out arson. You’d probably cry your way out in prison, though.”

The gang let out a heartily laugher, having bystanders stare and mutter among themselves of how stupid they all look, but they didn’t care. They were all enjoying each other’s company and that’s all that mattered, right? They walked through the streets of Myeong-dong, instructing Haru on places she could go and see if she ever wanted to go out by herself since she was new to Seoul. Kai was pointing out a good café to her, suggesting they should go there next. Sehun nodded agreeing, but some electronic ping caught his ear. He stopped in his tracks, a toothy grin showing.

“OH, ARACDE!” Sehun ran into the building, not asking permission from everyone else if it was okay to go or not. Chanyeol wondered his head over to the maknae, his eyes widening as well,” GAMES GAMES GAMES.” He cheered with glee, running after him.

“Oh, where are they going?” asked Baekhyun, looking over the crowd at the two – who were happily playing air hockey.

Haru and Kai stopped in their tracks as well,” ARCADE!” squealed Haru. Baekhyun and Kai looked at her with a raised brow and mischievous look, Haru noticed – blushing. She cleared ,” Whoo. I mean, arcade. Yeah, cool.” She said monotone like.

“Ah~ Where is has the bad gone too?” snickered Kai.

Haru punched his arm. “I never said I was a bad . I just happen to really like the arcade.” She defended.

“Do you want to go play?” Offered Baekhyun, thumbing over to the building. “A nice way to kill time, don’t you think?”

She cleared again. “W-Well if you guys want.” Haru casually strolled over to the center at a pace Kai and Baekhyun thought was all too slow.

Kai slapped her shoulder,” Geez! Just go already!”

With a wide grin plastered on her face, Haru sprinted in, crying,” WHERES BLOODY ROAR!?”

Kai and Baekhyun snickered, following in.

“Don’t cheat.” Hissed Chanyeol, flames blazing in his eyes.

“Who said I was?” snapped Haru, clearly forced.

“Is obvious that you are, shorty.”

“At least I have more brains then you, giant.”

“But you don’t know how to use any of it.”

“Says the one who drowned in pho.”

“Says the one who forgot her sword at home.”

“Well, at least, I didn’t get a face full of meatball today.”

“Why you…” rumbled Chanyeol.

“Bring it.” Haru declared.

“Uhm, I know you to are being ‘good sports’ and all, but shouldn’t you not take this game so seriously?” questioned Sehun behind the two, who were sitting on two plastic motorcycles. Leaning left and right, reeving the make shift handle to cause the virtual game to go faster.

“You don’t understand, Sehun.” Haru eye’s still focused on the yellow motorcycle on the large screen before them. “I always win at Super Bike 2.”

“No, no, no, young child.” Chuckled Chanyeol. “I always win at Super Bike 2.”

“We shall see, giant.” Haru hissed.

“Ginger.”

“MY HAIR IS DARK RED, THERES IS ORANGE.”

“No soul.”

“DIE.”

And before Sehun could break them up, they were at it again. Yelling at one another as if the game depended on their lives. Someone tapped on Sehun’s shoulder, the young blonde turning around to see a girl with glasses and a ponytail dressed in uniform.

“Should I call the cops?” she asked, looking over his shoulder at them.

Sehun forced out a chuckle and rubbed the back of his head,” No, they’re just really competitive. They’re harmless.”

“KICK ME AGAIN AND I’LL CHOP OFF YOUR BALLS! DON’T CHEAT!” screeched Haru.

“THEN DON’T GET INFRONT OF ME!”

“THAT’S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME YOU LOSING CHEAT!”

The worker arched a brow at him, Sehun forced out another laugh,” Really competitive.”

Baekhyun was located at the other side of the arcade, playing hoops with Kai. He snickered at Chanyeol’s and Haru’s shouting from their distance,” Geez, they’re rowdy.”

Kai shot again, landing yet again a perfect shot. “At least they’re talking to each other- well, yelling, but you get my point.”

Baekhyun shrugged, missing yet again. “I remember the first time I saw her, her walls where pretty secure around her. I’m glad she’s talking a bit more.”

“Wonder what’s her story or the mystery behind herself.”

“Maybe mysteries are best kept a secret.”

“Maybe…” Kai nodded.

After another hour of screams, harassing threats, and punches, the gang was asked to Haru and Chanyeol out before they called the cops.

“Wow, getting the cops called twice on us in one day? That’s a new record.” Baekhyun shoved his hands into his coat pocket, blocking them from the slight autumn wind.

Chanyeol chuckled,” It was fun though, wasn’t it?” Everyone else gave the taller latter the “Shut-the--up-if-you-don’t-know-what’s-good-for-you-look.” Chanyeol forced out another chuckle, before wondering his eyes elsewhere.

“Haru,” Haru turned her head from looking at several street charts to Sehun right next to her. His hands behind his back with a grin on his face. “I got you something.” Sehun pulled out a cute small rabbit, rat, raccoon like plushy.

Haru didn’t exactly know what the hell it was, but the cuteness didn’t make her refuse it – though on the other hand, she wasn’t the type to accept gifts so easily. “What’s this?”

“It’s totoro. You don’t have to play me back or anything, consider it a gift for coming out with us today.”

“What’s exactly is Totoro?” she asked.

Sehun bit back a snicker. “Do you just live in a cave or something?”

Haru punched his shoulder. “I don’t have to accept it then.”

Sehun chuckled,” It’s a character. I’ll give you the movie to watch sometime, here.” He placed it into her hands, the creatures’ cheesy smile and looks charming Haru ever so dearly.

“Thank you.” She said sincerely, hugging the doll closer to her chest. Sehun couldn’t help, but to have his heart skip a beat. Her soft smile and kind features embracing the doll as if it were her own child, it just made him giddy.

“Yah!” yelled Chanyeol, who was right next to Sehun and happened to notice this love affair. “That’s not fair.”

“What’s not fair? I bought her a doll and I didn’t get you one? Don’t worry, Chanyeol. I’ll buy you a Barbie on the way back.” The others, but Chanyeol snickered.

Chanyeol turned a tomato red as he blushed,” You know what I mean!”

“That Yeolie still likes to play doll at a young age? Tsk tsk tsk.” Kai mocked, shaking his head. Chanyeol bickered at the teleporter. Everyone else just laughing around. Haru let out a soft laugh as well, but something caught her eyes as they passed a street stand.

*That pin…*

“Hey, Baek.” She asked, nudging his side. He looked up at her. “Can I borrow 5 bucks?” Haru pointed to the object she wanted to buy, Baekhyun followed her glance. He let out a chuckle before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the money. “I swear I’ll pay you back.” She rushed over to the stand, plushy still in hand.

 

 

They reached the dorms around eight at night. They already grabbed a bite to eat before returning home, expecting no one to cook, but when they arrived. Tao happened to be in the kitchen, making something.

“Hey.” Kai waved at the boy before turning upstairs to go to bed for then night, Tao waved back before he did so.

“Night.” Yawned Chanyeol, following after him. Sehun waving good bye as well before turning in.

“Night.” Replied Tao, eyes still focused on his work.

Baekhyun and Haru looked at each other briefly, before pulling out a chair on the bar. “What you cooking?” asked Baekhyun, looking over the counter at Tao’s work.

“Just some Japanese origiri.” He replied, forming the rice into balls. “I wish I could offer you all some, but the amount of rice that was in the cupboards isn’t enough… but you can have my share if you’d like.”

Baekhyun and Haru shook their heads,” No thanks, Tao. We already ate, but thanks though.”

Tao smiled slightly, eyes still on his work. “Oh, that’s good.”

*I swear he was such an a night ago… Why is he being so nice?*

“Where is everyone?” Baekhyun asked, resting his head on the cool counter.

“I think Luhan, Xiumin, D.O, and Chen are still at school. Suho is at his parent’s still, while Kris should be getting home whenever. And Master Lay is upstairs.”

Haru and Baekhyun looked at each other *Master?*

“Is that who you’re cocking for?” asked Baekhyun.

Tao nodded,” its part of my duty.”

“Duty?” Haru repeated.

Tao hesitated for some time before answering,” I think it’s best if I not say.”

The other two nodded in agreement. “Oomph.” Haru looked at Baekhyun who had elbowed her side. “What?”

He smiled at her, face still in granite since he was exhausted. “You’re present.”

A light bulb hit her, Haru herself totally forgetting. Snickering, she pulled out the item she had bought with Baekhyun’s borrowed money. Pulling out a pen and paper from one of the kitchen drawers, scribbling something onto it before putting both note and item onto the fridge. “Wait till he sees this…”

--

Kris happened to return at the dorms at three in the morning. Unlocking the front door, he kicked off his shoes before sighing from the long drive he had to endure. He ran a hand through his hair, setting down his briefcase onto the dining room table before looking into the fridge for something to eat. Luckily, there was left over Chinese food from the council boys since they arrived late as well. He sighed, thinking it was better than nothing.

Kris placed the food in the microwave, warming it up. Leaning against the counter, he loses his tie, then ruffling his gelled hair some more. He scanned the kitchen, drumming his fingers against the counter as he waited and that’s when it caught his eye. A little note with a magnet on the fridge. He walked over to it, unclasping the magnet. Examining it with a chuckle before looking at the note.

“I shall slay you, dragon!

-Haru-sshi xoxoxoxoxox

Ps

I’ll kick your again one day

Pss

You owe Baekhyun me 5$ for this”

Kris chuckled heartily, thinking if wither of not if he should be mad, or think that it was a somewhat welcome home gift. He tossed the 3D cheesy red and yellow dragon magnet in his hand before catching it again.

“This girl is going to be the death of me.” He grinned, tucking both gift and note into his pocket.