Expelled

Class 101

Chapter five; Expelled

"If I see you attempt to steal it again, I will have you expelled"

 

 

 

“Oh my gurd, my back hurts.” Cried Sehun, snapping his back as he and the other eight awoken from there Aria ritual. All of them rubbing an aching spot or groaning in pain still.

“Wah!” yelled Chanyeol, looking at the black mark on his inner right bicep – which he rolled up his sleeves in order to see. “I have a tattoo?! Ah, - My mums gonna kill me…”

“That’s completely normal.” Encouraged Dongwoo, showing the younger students a mark on his inner left hand. “It’s the mark of the Aria. The mark of God. It’s like an ID to get into and have permeation to certain things. It’s also the fuel to your powers.”

When do our phat asses discover our powers?” asked D.O., rubbing the burning sensation in his lower hip.

“In time. It usually takes a week or so, but in time you’ll learn.” Dongwoo shrugged, walking off to a nearby grand looking door. “Come on, STUMPS. Since you’re all walking and up, time to pick out your class.”

With a groan, they all – well most – limped after their teacher. Walking into a more advanced and modern looking room, weapons of all kind lined up against the walls and several tables as well as a large television aligned the front of the room. A feminine looking man with the same uniform as Dongwoo was standing by it with a clip board in hand, his brown fringe hanging over his left eye.

“Ayeeeeeee wassup?” smiled Dongwoo, bringing the other meister into a bro – five.

He responded, smiling as well,” I’m just here to help you out with the kids.”

Dongwoo let the man go, standing beside him and introducing him to the others gathered before them,” This is Lee Sungjong. He’s the Jett teacher, teaches demon tracking and anatomy.” The other smiled and waved before the youngers,” Nice to meet you.” Everyone either slightly bowed or waved back.

“I’m here to help you choice your class. Since Dongwooie isn’t the most calmest and helpful in these situations…”

“Little .” Dongwoo muttered with crossed arms.

“Well, all that aside, if you already have a class, you are excused and free to leave. If not, please stay and I’ll take care of you.” He smiled.

“Yes~” Chen cheered, pumping a fist into the air, taking his leave as he links arms with Luhan. Kris and Suho also waved the rest of the class off, taking out there key’s to lead them back into the class room.

“Hum?” Sungjong asked with a titled head, noticing Haru still examining the room. “Aren’t you leaving as well, sweetie? It looks like you already have a class.”

Haru jumped a bit at his sudden notice at her,” Y-Yeah, I do, but I don’t have an Aria. Uhm, I’m just not sure where am supposed to be.”

“You can go back with the others, kiddo. Don’t worry about your Aria till later.” Instructed Dongwoo. Haru looked at him with hesitation, then slightly bowed at him before leaving. Kris already holding the door for her to leave with them.

“Good, now what they’re gone, let’s get started – shall we?”

--

Kris shutted the door tightly behind her. All of the seniors, plus Haru, gathered in their usual run downed classroom. She quickly sat down in a chair far from them, the others sitting in a circle.

“Now’s a perfect time, hyung.” Chen grinned evilly in a low voice. Luhan and Suho nodded in response, looking at Kris as well.

“Even if we strike now, we can’t go up to her and ask to see her sword since she already turned Suho down. For all we know, she might be a demon too and might try to kill us. We need a plan.”

“Like?” asked Luhan.

“You’re usually the brains, what do you think?”

“Chen’s actually the brains, I’m only good with demons.” Luhan defended, titling his head to Chen.

“I actually do have somewhat of a plan.” Chen nodded with a sinister smile.

“Hey, Haru! Come over here~” smiled Suho, hollering over to her from where they sat.

Haru shook her head,” No, that’s okay. I think I’m okay over here.”

“Then I’ll come over there.” Suho grinned, making his way towards her.

“No, seriously, I’m okay with being alone.” Haru protested, but Suho already sated down right next to her.

“What’s up?” he asked with a hand rested on the desk as he supported his chin, looking at her with a sincere grin.

“Please?”

Suho’s raised an eyebrow,” Please?” he repeated.

“Please leave.” She asked.

Suho chuckled to himself, remembering to follow the plan. “Why? Am I bothering you?”

She hesitated,” Let’s just say it’s best if you just leave.”

“And why is that?”

“It’s for the best.” Haru flatly replied again.

“Best for what?”

“Suho,” she turned to him, ready to give him the same rejection as she did with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “I know you mean well, but I honestly can’t talk to you.”

“And why is that?” he asked, repeating again.

“Because I’m here to learn, graduate, and get the hell out of here. Not to make friends, not to make boyfriends.” With that, Haru was about to grab her sword she let lean against the desk besides her, but it wasn’t there. Her eyes flashed wide eyed, quickly searching for it.

“Got it!” cheered Chen from the other side of the room, waving her sword in the air in triumph.

+Flash back of 5 miuntes ago

“Here’s the plan.” Explained Chen. “It’s quite simply really. She doesn’t look like the type to be too much on guard, but more in thought. Do you see how she just left her sword like that?” the others looked over to see the sword leaning against the desk, Haru staring into space without a care in the world. “If we can get someone to distract her while Luhan can levitate the thing over here, I think we’re home free.”

Kris nodded in agreement, thinking it was a good idea. “So, who’s gonna be Mr. Romeo too woo that fiery beast?”

Luhan scoffed,” Shouldn’t dragons go against dragons?” Kris punched Luhan’s shoulder, not liking when others related him to those mystical beast.

“But you are a pretty wooer too, Kris.” Chen added in Luhan’s defense.

“She barely knows me, even my god like looked won’t do .”

“I can go,” declared Suho. “We kinda got to know each other yesterday. I think it’d work.”

Chen looked at him with a surprised look. “Too like the prez is in on a scam like this, I’m shocked.”

Suho only lightly chuckled,” I have my days.”

“YAH!” yelled Haru, seeing Chen in hand with the sword she was told time and time again not to let anyone touch, let alone see. Suho quickly ran back to them, hopping to see what he risked his life for. “Give that back!” Haru quickly jumped over the desks to them, trying to stop them from opening her case, but something caught her mid-air.

Luhan from afar with a pointed finger at her in a circling motion, not bothering to look at her as he was too fascinated in the revealing of the secret sword. “You guys! Seriously! Stop!” she yelled again, kicking her feet in the air in an attempt to get down.

Chen unclamped the 2nd of the five buckles around the case – the buckles being quite tricky to open, ignoring the owners swearing and awful death threats. Kris, Suho, and Luhan’s eyes were widen in anticipation. Chen’s hands for some reason was slightly shaking as he removed another buckle.

 “I hope you guys aren’t allergic to nuts, cause when I get down, Imma kick them up your throat.” She growled through her teeth, crossing her arms and legs as she spin around.

Suho shivered a bit, not wanting his nuts even close to his mouth. “Guys, maybe we should just leave it be? Do we really need to see what’s up with her sword?”

“Are you chickening out?” Kris asked with a raised brow.

“W-Well no, it’s just an invasion of privacy.”

“It’s not just the sword,” stated Luhan, eyes on the case as Chen was one buckle away from opening it. “She can’t go into holy water. She won’t talk about herself. She already has a weapon before an Aria. She’s only been here a day and she’s already a teacher’s pet. Do you guys remembered how long it took for Dongwoo to even talk to us normally without being tempted to shoot us?”

The others shivered, remembering those old days.

“My point exactly."

“Almost got it…” Chen announced, everyone’s eyes focused on the katana as the red case slowly peeled off.

As Chen was about to peel enough of the case to see the guard, a bright all too familiar pink puff broke in. Surprising the four seniors onto the ground, dropping the katana and Haru in the process. “Ho ho ho~” cheered another all too familiar voice.

“Not this joke…” Haru muttered, rubbing her bumped head as Luhan had dropped her upside down.

“Helloooooooo~~~ There kiddos~” smiled Sunggyu, standing on one of the desks. The boys picked themselves up and lightly bowed at the chairman. “No need for formalities.”

All too soon as Sunggyu’s smoke popped up, Haru seemed like she teleported as she punched Kris in the gut, punched Suho’s cheek, kneed Chen, and roundhouse kicked Luhan in the side – all boys ending up on the ground once again. Groaning and holding there attacked areas. “You’re lucky headmasters here.” She spat, picking up her sword by a groaning Kris. “He’d be a witness.”

Sunggyu let out a hearty laugh, Haru wondering if she should attack him too. “I can’t believe cute little Haru is being so aggressive.” Haru stared a hole through his head, Sunggyu rubbing a strange tear from his eye. “But in all seriousness, I wouldn’t have testified against their deaths. They filled my hot tub with jello last year and it’s still running kinks.”

“Headmaster?” questioned Chen, recovering on his feet before the others joined him. “What are you doing here?”

“How did you even know what we were doing?” added Kris, leaning against the teacher’s podium to support himself.

Sunggyu creepily signature was almost too frightening,” I have my ways. I actually have something to say to the four of you.” He tapped his crane against the desk. “You will not bother Haru with or about her sword. If I see you attempt to steal it again, I will have you expelled.”

The word expelled almost shook the boys – their knees slightly buckling. “Y-You can’t be serious…” Luhan breathed out.

“Did I ing stutter?” Sunggyu said in a more serious, the others beckoned by the usually joyful man’s tone. Even Haru was a bit taken back. “Don’t ask her about that sword nor anything else you may seem curious in. She is a part of your team and is staying. Keeping to yourselves will be the wisest, boys.” With a slight bow gesture, Sunggyu was engulfed in pink again. Disappearing into nothing.

The boys felt silent. Looking at Haru in frustration and disbelief. “I think its best we just go back to the dorms for today.” Choked out Suho whipping the slight sweat forming on his forehead, walking toward the classroom door and pulling out a key.

Luhan and Chen followed slowly behind, trudging after the leader. Kris only stared at Haru, clenched fist and jaw – as if flames were in his eyes. “W-What?” Haru asked, feeling his stare become uncomfortable – clenching her sword harder in her hand.

“What the hell are you?” he seemed angry, but the look in his eye said something more than that. Haru reached out to calm him, but he slapped her hand away. “Don’t touch me… monster.”

She froze in place, hand still somewhat from trying to hold Kris. Just the word monster felt like it shot through her like a bullet.

Kris only scoffed at her, hurrying to the door with Suho and the others before slamming it shut.

Haru’s body becomes stiff, eyes focused on the ground – hidden behind her bangs. Close to crying again. ‘Don’t you dare do it, Haru. Don’t let them see…’

Soft footsteps slowly approached her, Haru not bothering to look up. Thinking it was one of the boys again, coming to call her more insults or even,” monster.”

“Are you okay?”

Haru looked at the onlooker, noticing it wasn’t a voice belonging to one of the seniors. It was Sehun.

“Uhm? Me? Yeah, I’m fine.” She lied, quickly wiping off the forming tears in the corner of her eyes with her sleeve.

Sehun passed a soft smile. “Liar.” He gently brought up his hand to wipe off the bit of makeup she messed up while clearing her eyes. “What happened?”

Haru shook her head looking down at the floor again, throwing her sword over her shoulder before forcing a small smile. “Nothing’s wrong.”

Soft footsteps slowly approached her, Haru not bothering to look up. Thinking it was one of the boys again, coming to call her more insults or even,” monster.”

Sehun didn’t buy into it. “Seriously, Haru, hearing those yells and seeing some of the calmest people I’ve seen here stormed out pissed as doesn’t mean something isn’t wrong.”

Haru bit her lower lip. It's not like she don't want to tell him, it's just better off not too. Her actions for today was more attention than she meant to bring to myself. Sunggyu didn't help one bit when he said they're getting expelled either.

Haru shook my head at him," Sehun, thank you for carrying, but it's seriously no trouble. All that happened was they tried to steal my sword and Sunggyu said if they pulled that again they’d get expelled. There."

He gave me a stern look, knowing there was more to the story. The hit of guilt and the sad look in her eyes told him otherwise. "Haru, I know I just met you the other day - as well as the others. But I'm just not that kind of person to do nothing when someone is crying. I know what it feels like to feel alone and I don't want anyone else to feels like that."

She almost cracked at his words and spilled the beans, but being the suborn person she was always told to be. The sword welder kept quiet.

"Just thanks." she whispered, grabbing her sword over her shoulder and walked over to the very back desk of the room. Haru buttoned back of her sword strap once seated, but she felt a concerned stare burn holes into her skull. Looking up, she sees Sehun looking sad, but there was also a hit of anger in them.

Without a word, he stormed out of the room, slamming it with a loud boom. She sighed to myself, letting the sword fall into her lap. It's already the 2nd day into this bull and her head was already spinning.
 

The front door of the dorms slammed open to a very angry looking Sehun, he stormed over to the senior exorcist - Who were sitting and sulking in the living room. They four of them had their heads hung low, still depressed and glum from the headmaster himself mentioning there expulsion. If they were to ever be expelled, Kris and Suho would have to return to their families, bringing them much shame and dishonor.

Suho more than Kris. Kris, on the other hand would have to deal with his prestigious mother. Luhan would be back on the streets, doing gods know what for money since he wasn’t at that age where he was pitied like before. While, Chen would return to that hell hole of a home, probably being beat to death again and again. Being an exorcist was there life and there ticket into a better one, if that was gone - they didn't know what they'd do with their lives or even worst – they wouldn’t have one.

Chen jumped at the sudden slam, the others looking at wide eyes at the maknae. Sehun rushed over to them with crossed arms and if looks could kill - they'd all be dead.

"What the hell is wrong with you? All of you." He asked them.

 Suho looked down to the ground – knowing what exactly what he was talking about - while Kris scoffed," What are you talking about, kid?"

Sehun's gaze fell on him. He walked up to Kris and pulled the taller latter into his feet by his collar.

"Hey!" Yelled Chen, Luhan held him down from helping the latter.

 Sehun stared straight at Kris, not amused one bit. "Was it you? Was it you who made her cry and feel like ?"

Kris eyes widened, not knowing his words hit her so harshly - but on the other hand - she deserved it for not telling her who she was and costing his school life to come to an end.

"So, what if I did?" He shrugged, as if it were nothing, causing Sehun’s blood to boil more than it already was.

 Sehun's grip tightened," Look. I know we all just met each other the other day and all, but like it or not, we're all partners in this. Family. And family doesn't bite each other in the , no matter how much they ed up. She's all alone in that room, probably crying right now since no one is watching her. And she doesn't deserve it, she honestly doesn't. If she wants to keep to herself, let it be. Don't be 5 year old little es having a tantrum cause you don't know everything about her.”

“She’s a human being just like you and me who can be a closed book if she feels like it. And from what I gathered from her so far, it’s for the great or good to leave the poor girl alone. You guys are supposed to be the seniors here and the older one here. I expect you to get your together and act like it." He drops Kris, Kris just standing straight up and dumbfounded at his words.

 No one had the guts to talk to him like that, Suho and Dongwoo did once because they were beyond pissed at the blonde, but he knew he deserved it. This time, his actions felt like they stun inside.

“I expect you all to say sorry.” Sehun bit through his teeth, pointing at each of the seniors with each word he spoke before slamming the door and leaving the dorms back to class.

Suho hid his face into his hands, knowing it was a bad idea in the first place, cursing on how his curiosity got the best of him. Luhan and Chen’s faces where blank with the reality hitting them. While, Kris was standing with his fists clenched. *.* he swore to himself.

Turns out Sehun was actually right, Haru was crying to herself while no one was in the room. She sobbed quietly in the back, hands covering her eyes.

Haru learned about her real parents, seeing the ones who cared for her before her eyes died, learning about demons, seeing Mother Suni and Yoona almost die, almost dying herself, coming to a school with no friends, having hits already marked on her, and being called a,” Monster.” She didn’t know why, but that stung a lot more than her usual , , , or name callings she’d get at her old school and through out of all this. No one asked her if she was okay. If she was okay with the fact her parents dead or if she was alright with all this exorcist business, not the mention the demons.

Being lost in her thoughts and sobs, she didn’t hear the scrapping of a chair in front of her. His head rested on the back of the chair with his hands under. He stared at her with a saddened expression. He knew she was quiet and distant, but she seemed like a strong willed girl. Seeing her break down like this broke her heart. “Are you alright?” he asked her, sadden eyes forced on her.

Haru bit back her sobs, looking through her hands. Only seeing a glimpse of dirty greyish hair, but she knew who that unique color belonged too. “Yeah…”

She hears him scoff,” It sure doesn’t look like it.” A warm pair of hands took hers and lightly yanked her hands from her face as he rest them onto the desk with his holding them securely. “Tell me.”

“It’s seriously no trouble, Kai. I’m fine.” She forced a slight smile, but the boy didn’t buy it. Haru tried to rub her tears away, but his hands stopped hers. With a swipe of his thumb, Kai wipes her tears away before returning to her hands.

Haru’s eyes focused onto the ground to avoid Kai’s worried ones. Kai let out a slight sigh, bringing up a hand to lift her chin. His dark eyes meeting her light brown ones. “You can tell me. I won’t judge.”

His smile and gaze was all too unreal and comforting to Haru. All to sincere and warming to her. As if a safe haven it grated. Haru bit her bottom lip, keeping her from sobbing as she looked up at the tall grey boy with watery eyes. He softly smiled again, opening his arms slightly to her,” You can cry, I was the second to finish picking my class. And knowing how Chanyeol is, I think it’d be a while till else anyone gets here.”

Kai stood up and walked over to her, arms wide open for her. Haru took no hesitation before running into his chest, hugging into it as she let out quiet sobs – since Kai’s large chest muffled the loud ones out. His arms wrapped around her neck and waist, her’s both around his waist.

Kai just slowly rocked her and rubbed her back as she let it all out. Thinking she was a stick in the for the first several days because she was a or just liked to be lonely, but it turned out she had too much inside to keep her sane and just need a little comfort to break it all down.

The warmth and comfort Kai gave her was all too pleasant. The silent hushes as well as the slight rocks and back rubs. The light to her hair. The sweet nothings he whispered. The security of his embrace. All of her problems just seemed to wash away.

“Kai… you can let go…” Haru mumbled after a ten minute crying session. Kai nodded, letting her go. Slightly smiling to himself after seeing her look more relieved and less stressed.

“Are you okay?” he asked again, hands on her shoulders.

“I’m alright.” Haru replied back, actually showing off a genuine smile – small – but it was a smile.

Kai sighed to himself in triumph, feeling happy on how he decided to go first among the others who are still picking out there weapons and how he got to at least break a wall down with her. “Now, mind telling me what’s wrong?”

Haru thought about it, but shrugged her shoulders. “That’s something I’d like to know too.”

“Well, can you tell me what’s with all the tears?”

“Kris called me a,” monster.” Because the seniors tried to steal my sword, I beat them up, and Sunggyu showed up and told them they’d be expelled if they tried to pull that again.”

“I never expected the headmaster to be so serious with something like that.”

She shrugged,” Neither did I.”

Kai looked at her the way Sehun did earlier, sensing she wasn’t telling the full story. “You really don’t wanna tell me what’s up?”

“I think it’s just for the best if you didn’t know.”

Kai let out another sigh, knowing she wasn't going to reveal anything more. He lightly patted her head with a smile, Haru still angered out by Kris’s comment to do anything about it. "If you have any troubles just tell me, okay?"

Haru gave Kai a stern look," Why do you even care?"

"Because I know what it feels like to be alone." He smiled. "And I don't like it when others are troubled."

"But you don't want to be nice to someone like me..."

"You’re making it sound like you’re the freakin antichrist or something.” Haru scoffed out a laugh. “You couldn't hurt a fly, Haru. Just come to me whenever you need someone to talk to, yeah?"

The corner of Haru's mouth comes up in something like a smile," your too nice for own good, Kai."

He smiled again," I know."

 


I'm just copying Blue Exorcist now, someone kill me.

Oh god, I think it's because i watched and read the whole series that my brain flows in writing like that. Damn it. 

But i honestly have no intention of copying, i honestly don't. 

I'm not really sure if i should make this a OT12 , as all the guys do Haru because i worked out all the plot line for this and it works either way with and without the , so i'm just curious. My skills are efffffyyyyy but they're not bad. Example: ->

Oh, and Aria's before wepons/class if like putting on your pants (class/wepons) before underwear (aria.) so yeah.

I'll make the boys talk more in next chapter, I'm so stressed right now so....

Comment, share, upvote, whatevea.