Day 7- A surprise given to me.

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

"I know you have something to say."

"Nope,i don't " Minseok snapped at him angrily.

The reason minseok is out in the cold by the river side is because of his lover. He hates the chilly weather but Luhan insisted on meeting him tonight.

" when are you going to be truthful to yourself? Next century? Or never? "Luhan gave xiumin the annoyed look.

He chose 'never'. He knows it god damn well that nothing is real between them. Bromance at most. Yes,this is how depressing the truth can be.

"I dont get you. " Minseok looked away feigning ignorance.

" Stop it. I know you're hiding something frm me! " Luhan can see through the facade that minseok put up,though he looks perfectly normal on the outside,his empty gaze tells him that he's struggling inside.

Minseok had had enough of Luhan persistent questioning and shouted at him angrily. "What do you wanna hear?!' His face starts to turn red and he had to clench his fists tightly to prevent his tears from flowing.

" Really nothing? Then it,im not going to care as well ! " The deer retorted by yelling back.

Seriously? What is he talking about? What more do i have to tell him? I Im leaving the country anyway.

"Fine by me." the elder one scoffed.

LUHAN'S POV:

Is it really fine for minseok?..Really? Luhan knows its not/never will be fine for him. Minseok is leaving his side for the states.Abandoning the predebut EXOM,EXO,their friendships and EVERYTHING ELSE. And its fine for him? Not even any farewell words?

The long awkward pause shattered when minseok stood up, "Im leaving now." His voice was unstable and his puffy eyes can be easily seen.

XIUMIN'S POV:

"Luhannie... See you.. " A drop of tears trickled down from his reddened eyes. He looked at his Lover for the last time... And yes, He doesnt needs to avoid him anymore. He WONT even see him.

He looks into Luhan's shimmering eyes that is slowly filling up with tears that glistened under the moonlight.

"b..bye..lulu.." He sniffed and allowed his tears to flow freely.

'YAH! KIM MINSEOK! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING.' Luhan grabbed his hand and pulled minseok towards him,embracing him in his chest.

Minseok was shocked,yet overwhelmed with happiness. Luhan hugged him tightly and bury his face in his chest,damping his shirt with his tears.

" Seokkie,Don't leave me please......"

What? Did minseok just heard wrongly? He always though that he's the one who needed him.

" I.. i. cant live without you..." His voice quivered as he tried to swallow back down his tears.

Minseok pat his lulu's gently and give him a kiss on his forehead. " What do you mean? "

Minseok heart pounded fast as he anticipates his answer. His mind interrupted him with ' Stop dreaming,Luhan is not GAY.'

The pain in minseok heart was unbearable. He wants to flee from Luhan's grip,out of his sight,to the states where no one knows him.

Garnering his last bit of energy left from all the crying,he pushed luhan away. Tears welled up in his eyes and the sight of Luhan went blurry.

Minseok bits his lips and let the words out of his mouth." Im lea..ving " He didnt wait for his reaction,instead he walked away like a real man. If Luhan cant be his,then he WILL forget him.

" Seokkie! " He could hear Luhan's voice being echoed on the rooftop. The next moment,Luhan crashed his entire body onto his,and backhug him tightly.

" Let Go. " Minseok said it emotionlessly.

" No. I.. really love you. It's a kind of feeling beyond friendship and bromance. I want to be affectionate with you. I need you to feel secured. I can't live a day without you presence. Please.. dont leave.."

Tear rolled down minseok's cheeks and his face turned red with embarrassment. He felt the same way as him..but he never had the courage to confess.

Slowly,he loosen luhan's grip and turn around.Their faces are less than an inch apart. " Lulu.. I love you too. " He whispered. Vaguely,he can see luhan's relieved smile as he blushed slighty as his words.

The reality hit them when the elder one realised that Korea,a conservative society would never allow a gay couple.

" Gay couple is forbidden here,Lulu." Minseok said,and he could feel luhan's heavy breathing with his face.

" I know..Neither will china allow that.But.." He crashed his lips onto the elder one and held him closer to him. Minseok was obviously shocked by the pretty boy's aggressiveness.

Luhan gentle kiss relaxes minseok and he returns his kiss back. Neither one of them attempted to force their tongue into each other's mouth. They knew it wasnt the right time to.

The passionate kiss lasted for quite a while until they heard Yixing's and chenchen's voice. They pull away from each other just fast enough for the both of them to not realise.

'The hell you two doing here? " Yixing questioned.

The duo turned and looked away just in case Lay finds out about their puffy eyes.

" They ordered fried chicken for us and they will tell us more about our debut performance! Let's gooooooooo! " Chen said and dragged the both of them along.

" Uhm." Luhan beamed at minseok and held his hand,tagging behind chen and lay.

" Well,not leaving for the states anymore right? " Luhan took a bite from the drumstick and whispered into minseok's ears.

Minseok glanced over at Luhan,hesitating for a moment.

" I will cancel your flight for you so dont worry,i will tell your parents that you's not going abroad. So yeaaa. Stay by my side,seokkie."

Minseok blushed and noded shyly.

Minseok is more than thankful that Luhan actually Loves him back. He had never expected that to happen. Looking back at his 7days challenge,this is the 7th day. He finally confessed to him. He still cant quite believe that Luhan,whom he worked so hard to forget, has feelings for him too.

Maybe,sometimes it just takes alittle extra courage to confess to the one you love. Maybe,you may end up like Minseok,finding someone who actually loves him back.

Minseok and Luhan and their forbidden love will only be known by each other. Maybe,it's the presence that matters.