Day 1 - To make up my mind to forget him

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

'' I'm saying as a matter of fact, homoual is not allowed.'' Chen knew it all.

Chen knows the it's a onesided love with minseok secretly loving luhan. They're more than just friends or brothers but minseok isn't sure what he should call him.

No way will luhan return his love. Minseok is pretty sure luhan is straight and will never fall for boys.

'' I know. '' Minseok replied tiredly. This is the tenth time chen is telling him,his love for him is prohibited by everyone.

Minseok plop down on his bed closing his eyes. Images of that pretty boy face kept appearing. His smile when he look at him. The pretty boy tugging his sleeve when he refuse to buy him drinks. The pretty boy annoying him till he agrees to teach him mathematics.

It's their last year of high school and minseok have been loving luhan for 3 years. He used to stare at him from somewhere far.. Then they got into the same class with Luhan sittinh next to him. All this felt like a dream. There's no way he can ask for more.

'' Hyung,forget about him..'' Chen said as he pat xiumin on his thighs.

In his head,he keeps repeating ''forget luhan '' '' forget Luhan'' to himself. Hoping that his feelings will disappear miraculously.

But it's impossible. He have to see Luhan everyday. Talk to him,text him,interact with him.

Minseok face began to flush,and beads of sweat tickled down his forehead. He hates thinking about him.

'' Okkay. You gotta take it slow. Firstly,i must stop giving myself false hope that we can ever get together. Stop. I SAID STAUPH. KIM MINSEOK,I SAID STAUPH. '' His inner self is yelling at his heart,pleading his mind to stop loving luhan. Minseok clenched his fist and let his inner self debate over it.

His blanket is now covered with his sweat and he kept turning about trying hard to concentrate.

Chen stare at him from the door. '' poor guy'' he sighed and shake his head,empathising him.

He was shaking and sweating. Inside his mind,he'd crashing all the happy endings he thought of. All the conversation they never had,but he made them up to satisfy his desire.

He starts to frown and tears began form in his eyes. A burning sensation followed and his tears overflowed the brim of his eyes and make its way down his cheek.

He takes a deep breathe,still battling with his heart. Then he remembered luhan backhugging him,resting his head on his shoulder... He almost whispered '' I love you '' to him. Thank god he didn't.

'' STOP. I SAID STOP LOVING HIM,YOU PABO KIM MIN SEOK '' that was what he would think before going to sleep every night from today onwards.