Day 6 - I will let him go.

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

True friends will always be there when things get rough. Thankfully, xiumin had made himself a true friend in exo.

Xiumin finally decided to break the news to him since he feel like he should at least let his best friend know when he will be leaving him.

Xiumin chose to meet jongdae in the toiley so that even he breaks down, no one will ever see the weaker side of him other than kim jongdae,his best buddy.

The elder boy was exceptionally serious today. His expressionless look contributes to the tense atmosphere. He tried opening his mouth but words refuse to form. Perhaps he is more worried about his friend than the news itself.

"Promise me you wont strangle me when i tell you what's on my mind."

Jongdae nodded and stare at minseok inquisitivlely.

" Okay,so it may sound ludicrous to you but I m quitting the company to study in Uk."

His sentence triggered the explosive self that lay hidden in jongdae's soul. Jongdae exploded," Minseok hyung! We're finally debuting after all the hardships, why? Is it because of..." the younger boy cant seemed to comprehend whatever his hyung just said. After all these years of training,he's leaving for the Uk? What is he thinking about? Is he even in the right state of mind to actually think of that?

" NO! " xiumin snapped, his best friend know him even better than himself,no matter how many times he convinced himself to let go of luhan,a voice in his head told him not to.

" Hyung, i know its him! Cant we just debut together? I heard that Me,you and him will be under one sub grp called EXO-M!"

Jongdae is fuming mad now,why is minseok giving up his dream because of Luhan? He felt indignant,unfair for his friend. Is minseok an idiot?This world is damn screwed up,one being unable to accept people who are different and two being too attached to people who are once closed to them.

Tears began to form in minseok's eyes,his effort of holding them in was futile. Minseok used the back of his palm to wipe away the tears that had streamed down onto his cheeks. 'Put up a facade and pretend that you're in control of the situation' He took a deep breath and nodded slightly to answer jongdae's questions To him,Jongdae's reaction was kind of expected. Him being willing to stand up and fight for the boy who doesnt know how to express himself through words.

Minseok decisions will not be swayed. Firstly,he was being offered a place in a prestigious university in UK. Secondly,he doesnt need to sing for a living,for his family is rich enough.

"Hyung!"Jongdae pinned the elder boy against the cubicle door. " Are you still sane? " The good tempered unleash his anger,growling at his hyung.

" Tell me why!" he yelled. ''im demanding an answer from you! " Jongdae stared intentsively into minseok's eyes. Through his facade, through the wall he built to keep his fragile heart away from anyone.Jongdae was dead serious,even if he is letting minseok go,he must have a valid reason.

His intentsive glare made minseok looked away. "Yah,im telling you to tell me why!"

" Let.me.go."

"Not unless you tell me why. " His stone cold voice was even louder in that enclosed area.

" I want to further my studies.Now that we re finally debuting, i am afraid that i cant perform well. My fear of the industry,all the crap that media makes up. I dont want to. I just want to lead a normal life. "

"Liar! " jongdae yelled. " You made them up didnt you? Remember what you said to me when we practiced singing back in middle school? You said that you're going to shine like a star,you are going to be someone everyone knows. I KNOW ITS LUHAN,AND LUHAN,YOU ARE EFFING DUMB."The strength Jongdae used to clutched onto minseok's shoulders made him whince in pain.

Jongdae is right. He thinks he is effing dumb,dumb enough to give up my dream because of him yet it's his forbidden that love taught him that. Silence. Neither of them spoke for words are not needed for them to understand each other. Jongdae's grip loosen as the elder one twisted his body uncomfortably.

Jongdae let our a loud sigh. Why is minseok behaving like a love struck little girl? He have to admit that luhan is indeed worth loving but the only idiot that will choose to leave his lover will only be minseok and only minseok.Jongdae calmed himself down,only to realise how fragile minseok actually looked.

Jongdae took a deep breath before he clutch minseok'sshoulders once again. " I'm giving you one last chance," his breathing got heavy knowing that the answer will not be what he wanted," are you leaving us? "

To be honest,he cant bear to leave jongdae too. However,once he knew that there is a high possibility of seeing them on Tv motivated him to hold on his decision. "I will..will..leave exo. Mianhae jongdae.." His head drooped as he said that. Jongdae would be disappointed, pissed off and he doesnt want to see his friend going through such unnecessary emotinal torture.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Goddamn you."Jong dae growled and clenched his fists. He wants to punch minseok really badly,to wake him up from his naive thoughts.Upon seeing the wild beast infront of him,the elder boy turned rigid. Frozen at the sight of his beastly friend. Jongdae heart ache when he look at how helpless the elder looked. Instead,he sent his blow next to his pretty face to vent all his anger.

"Darn you kim minseok." He hissed before letting the elder crumple onto the floor.

"Im sorry jongdae... ..." He muttered while his legs gave way and collapsed onto the floor.Day