Day 4 -- I shall never text him again.

7 Days challenge to forget LUHAN

School ended late and he had to train for another 4 hours straight. Homeworks piling and tests coming up.

Xiumin is tired to the extreme that he can fall asleep immediately,ignore his To-do list and heck care about evry single . He just need someone right now to comfort him but neither Tao nor his LULU is with him.

'' Darn it. Why didn't i pull luhan along with me '' He sigh and fiddle with his phone,feeling lost and empty without his prettyboy.

He clicks on his 'messaging' app,finding them pretty empty since he's so busy with his trainee life that he didn't even have time for anyone else -- Girls,parents,friends.

Maybe that's why he had fallen for luhan. The one that gives him mental support and physical affections.

His heart pounded wildly as his thumb slowly clicks on the name '' SM trainee-Luhan'' under the category of '' co-workers ''.

Deep down in his heart. he knows Luhan is not his co-worker,he's everything to him.

His secret will bury deep in his heart until the day luhan accepts him or.. he choose to forget him. The first option is too tough. So, forgetting luhan is an easier option though it breaks his heart at least a thousand times more.

A clear cut way to let go of all his feelings and the pain is shorter than waiting for luhan to accept him.

He tapped his contact twice and it brings him to us messaging page.

Last message: 14 Days ago.

He had been madly possessive with luhan for the past 2 weeks that he never leaves his side at ALL. So no point texting too~

X: '' Luhan,what are you doing now? '' It's nerve wrecking for him. He looks around,biting his lips,trying to keep as calm as possible.

L: '' Watching my handsome face on Youtube? ''

X: '' LOL. I think im more handsome! ''

L: '' Whaaaat?... T.T Lameass seokkie ''

X: '' Hey! What lame! Or should i say im cute? X) ''

L: '' Fine. You're cute. Happy with that? ''

X: '' Not really? I want you to say that to me NOW. ''

L: '' No thanks, you shameless b*tch -.- ''

X: ''B*tch calling people a b*tch..''

L: '' WTF? Are you saying that i'm a b*tch? ''

X: '' Yea :D '' He joke with luhan as USUAL. Calling him stupid names or even offensive ones. Never wuld he thought that this actually help him achievr his final goal.

L: '' Hey,you're very annoying -.-''

L: '' i can't even watch a min of the show in peace -.- ''

He felt like he was being thrown into a raging sea and the ice cold water threatens to bring him along. Despair,hopeleesness,regret and angry.

( why? Of all people.. luhan must be the one saying all these hurtful words?.. Why is it that at times like this--when he needs a somebody to tell him he's worth something, to know that he's an important person to somebody..,luhan said it. The truth struck him hard and fatal. ( This somebody- luhan he's waiting for,don't exist..)

X: '' Fine.. Fine.. I'm annoying kays! -.- '' He could feel his anger rising and his typing speed increased miraculously fast. He realised,he must stop trying.More than friends? No. Best friend? No. Co-worker? Perhaps yes.. After all,he's the only one that feels attracted to luhan. It has always been a one sided love.

L: '' Lol. VERY ANNOYING. ''

X: '' okay.fine. You don't have to reply me anymore-.- ''

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eff. Luhan thinks i'm VERY annoying.. The heart ache he felt was unbearable..It's heartbreaking enough to be called Annoying.. Yet,Luhan called him that,hurting the love sick boy even more.

Minseok shoukdnt have text him anyway.. Such a stupid and rash decision made by him. Minseok stare at the prettyboy's message. The world seem to pause for a moment. To mourn for him. Perhaps,this will extinguish the part of his heart that tells hin to continue waiting for Luhan.

' Really,You must stop texting him.' His mind pleade him for the umpteen time. His heart just doesnt want to let it go..